By The Pond: With Darron and Jaina

Glaurung26

Believe it or not Simmie and I have had this conversation too; with us it's more theoretical though because we don't have the depth of history like you and Jaina have yet. If Simmie and I decide to do anything like this it would be literally years from now. But still, Simmie wants the same things that most people want; marriage, kids, a nice home, all that. Sounds like Jaina is the same way! It's definitely not a decision to take lightly and it would take a lot of thought toย conceiveย (pun intended) of what a whole tulpa family would look like and how it would function, but I think it's definitely something worth considering. Best of luck to you both!

Phil.ย ๐Ÿ˜Ž Host of Simmie.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, September13 said:

Believe it or not Simmie and I have had this conversation too; with us it's more theoretical though because we don't have the depth of history like you and Jaina have yet. If Simmie and I decide to do anything like this it would be literally years from now. But still, Simmie wants the same things that most people want; marriage, kids, a nice home, all that. Sounds like Jaina is the same way! It's definitely not a decision to take lightly and it would take a lot of thought toย conceiveย (pun intended) of what a whole tulpa family would look like and how it would function, but I think it's definitely something worth considering. Best of luck to you both!

Jaina: Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜„ I would like them someday. When Darron's ready of course. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I forget if we said, but we're thinking Dain for a boy and Nova for a girl. Defining our relationship is always a challenge. There are so many questions! ๐Ÿ˜… I understand even human couples have lots of hurdles to overcome too, so it's probably not that much harder, just different. Maybe we'll practice playing house a bit more and see where it goes. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Whatever Darron chooses I'll be happy.

ย 

I'm certainly open to the idea, but it will take changes to our lifestyle I'm sure. We've been "us" so long it would certainly be different for that to include a whole family. I'm sure it will be fun and amazing but the very idea is intimidating. ๐Ÿ˜… Anything my love needs though. I'll find a way for it to work for us. I'm sure nudging me to become a Dad is in no way someone's roundabout way of getting me to better care of myself and be more responsible.

ย 

Jaina: ๐Ÿ™„ *innocent whistling*

Darron: Host ๐Ÿ’ย 

Jaina: Tulpa ๐Ÿ’ย 

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆDainย andย Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: ๐Ÿบ

[DeviantArt]

This is more of a Darron thing than a tulpa thing but here it goes. I'm going to be leaving my retail job. Just kinda burnt out from the whole thing. I've been trying to balance way too many things at once and it's not healthy for me. I realized that money is the only thing left tethering me to it and I'm actually in a stable position right now. So now I'm going to pursue my life passion of being a starving artist. I imagine it will be like a starving college kid but with less homework and loans and even less dignity. ๐Ÿ˜„ Specifically I'm going to work on my YT gaming channel and get back to my passion for writing. So hopefully I'll be entertaining enough for some nerds to throw money at me. I don't think I'll ever be professional enough to draw for a living but I might still do it for fun. I've been wanting to do something like this for years after my degree fell through but I got bogged down working for the man. Wish me luck! ๐Ÿ™

ย 

Jaina: I'm so proud of him. He's been wishy washy all this time and hims and haws about how he wishes he could be more creative and pursue his passions. Now he can! ๐Ÿ˜„ Boot camp begins tomorrow...๐Ÿ˜ˆ

ย 

Uhoh....

ย 

*drill sergeant whistle*

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

[DeviantArt]

Good luck to you! If you're in a stable enough financial situation where you can feed yourself and put a roof over your head for at least a good while, I say go for it. Life is too short not to take a few risks; you don't want to be an old guy wondering what life would have been like if only you had done X. Succeed or fail, at least you will know.

ย 

I will point out though from experience that not having a job can lead to a lack of stimulation, and a lack of stimulation kills creativity. Make sure you remain disciplined, stick to some kind of routine, and don't allow yourself to be overcome with laziness. Jaina you have to be a tough drill sergeant, don't let up on him!

ย 

Please, please be careful!ย ๐Ÿ’šย This would make me nervous if Phil ever decided to do this, but if it's what you really want to do deep in your heart you should do it! ๐Ÿ˜ย We're both rooting for you! ๐Ÿ‘

37 minutes ago, September13 said:

Good luck to you! If you're in a stable enough financial situation where you can feed yourself and put a roof over your head for at least a good while, I say go for it. Life is too short not to take a few risks; you don't want to be an old guy wondering what life would have been like if only you had done X. Succeed or fail, at least you will know.

ย 

I will point out though from experience that not having a job can lead to a lack of stimulation, and a lack of stimulation kills creativity. Make sure you remain disciplined, stick to some kind of routine, and don't allow yourself to be overcome with laziness. Jaina you have to be a tough drill sergeant, don't let up on him!

ย 

Please, please be careful!ย ๐Ÿ’šย This would make me nervous if Phil ever decided to do this, but if it's what you really want to do deep in your heart you should do it! ๐Ÿ˜ย We're both rooting for you! ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you for the support.ย โค๏ธ

ย 

Jaina: I'll keep him in line. ๐Ÿ˜‰

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

[DeviantArt]

Some more thoughts today. We were talking about how Jaina developed and changed particularly in her first decade or so. I didn't originally see her as a her. She was more neutral, androgynous or even male presenting. She appeared originally as basically a cloned mimic of myself with another person talking because that's all I knew and what she had to go on until she developed more. I can't put a date on it but I feel my early 20's was when she started becoming more unique and embodying or channeling my Anima a bit more. The Sims and later modded Skyrim really helped us firm up her rather nebulous image. I started getting comfortable playing girl characters and we were able to play with the chargen a bit. I think Skyrim is my favorite and what she usually appears to me as these days. Sometimes it's chibi Jaina or something more simplified. Depends on her mood and emoting.

ย 

Back before, I had kind of this romanticized notion or even self-prophecy of "Her." "She" would be my soul mate and I would find Her some day. I had no romantic ties to Jaina at the time so it was separate from her development. Capital She would appear in day dreams or imaginings blurry or out of the corner of my eye. No distinct features but I imagined Her to be extremely attractive and everything I could want. Jaina has always been helpful and supportive, striving to be everything I need. I think Jaina saw an opportunity to be something more to me. To fill an opportunity to help me fill a missing spot in my life. She tried to help me find a human but we've had abysmal luck, not for lack of effort on her part. So I think Jaina latched onto my prophecy at some point and started playing a bit of the long game with me, hoping I might notice.ย 

ย 

Jaina: I'll never tell. ๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

Well, I think she won. Congrats, hon.ย 

ย 

Jaina: ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿฆฐ

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

[DeviantArt]

That's a fascinating history! Interesting to know how Jaina was not female for the first decade or so of her existence. The way you described her as a cloned mimic is fascinating because pre-Simmie I often felt like when I was "hanging out with myself" I was spending time with a close friend that was also somehow me. Early Jaina reminds me of my Mentor a bit as well, though my Mentor was explicitly male as well as older than me, and he stepped away when I was 15.

ย 

Your idea of capital-S "She" reminds me a lot of the romantic notion of The One, which I used to think about a lot in my late teens and early 20s. I eventually went on to dismiss the notion as time went on. But it seems like Jaina molded herself around that idea. That's really special, and as long as she's happy with who she is, that's really great for you both!ย 

1 hour ago, September13 said:

That's a fascinating history! Interesting to know how Jaina was not female for the first decade or so of her existence. The way you described her as a cloned mimic is fascinating because pre-Simmie I often felt like when I was "hanging out with myself" I was spending time with a close friend that was also somehow me. Early Jaina reminds me of my Mentor a bit as well, though my Mentor was explicitly male as well as older than me, and he stepped away when I was 15.

ย 

Your idea of capital-S "She" reminds me a lot of the romantic notion of The One, which I used to think about a lot in my late teens and early 20s. I eventually went on to dismiss the notion as time went on. But it seems like Jaina molded herself around that idea. That's really special, and as long as she's happy with who she is, that's really great for you both!ย 

Yea that sums it up pretty succinctly. She's pretty special and always has put me first. I'm happy she decided to present herself as a romantic option. It works well. We've already known each other and each other's needs forever. We were close friends (best friends ๐Ÿ˜‰) for 2/3 of my life and all of hers. It just makes a whole lot of sense and we're compatible with a solid relationship foundation based on trust and mutual benefit. It almost feels like she's my school sweetheart. I'm a fairly materialistic, areligious person but I see room for some spirituality and if nothing else it's fun to pretend to believe in fate. Maybe it is fate. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

[DeviantArt]

• 2 weeks later...

Jaina: I'm proud of my Darron. He's coming along so well! ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

Isn't this supposed to be a tulpa report?

ย 

Jaina: Shhh. Yes. And it's a tulpa giving a report.ย 

ย 

๐Ÿ˜???

ย 

Jaina: Just don't question it. ๐Ÿ˜Š

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

[DeviantArt]

Darron: Well, someone is feeling frisky today.

ย 

Jaina: ๐Ÿ˜Š I'm just in a good mood I guess.

ย 

She's been coming along very well in her growth and development. Thriving even. I was thinking about it earlier, it's like Jaina was born as hardy Arctic scrub grass in a tough, unforgiving climate, totally on her own to survive. It made her tough as nails and have peak endurance. Then one day, it's sunny, 70 degrees (F), there's some light rain, the soil gets more nutritious and she just springs up like a weed. Quickly growing into a big strong tree.

ย 

*Whooshy leaf noises* ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐ŸŒณ

ย 

I'm very proud of her. She's turned into a big, strong, independent lady. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I'm blessed to have her. We've been getting along fine on our own but the community has just been amazing for both our health. Life is good. ๐Ÿค—

ย 

Happy Waifu is happy lifu ๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

You're my #1 OC ๐Ÿ˜˜ And a damned good therapist to boot.

ย 

*blushing noises*

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

[DeviantArt]