By The Pond: With Darron and Jaina

Glaurung26

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is nice. I definitely recommend "testing the waters" first to see if they're open minded enough. Start slow bringing it up to see if they approve of the concept. I leaned into the helpfulness of having a portable, on-call therapist in my head.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

• 2 weeks later...

Well someone is in a chipper mood. It's surreal to see someone bopping around like a kawaii, dere dere, muppet as a beautiful 6 foot tall human woman. 

J: 👋😊👋  🙌 🥰  ☝️☝️  👉👉  👈👈 ✌️✌️

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

[DeviantArt]

I guess this is tulpa news. Jaina and I have decided to start a family. We're going to have both our tupper children (tupperkinder? 🤔 I like that one!) at the same time. Fraternal twins Dain and Nova, a boy and a girl. Our thought was logistically it made more sense to take care of them together instead of at different life stages. Maybe this way too there will be less older/younger child jealousy. Could encourage a good friendship bond early too. Or not. We're just guessing here. 🤷 We're not even sure who they're going to be as people. We're just going to prepare everything we can and hope for the best. 

We were discussing crib designs then just had the idea, what if room IS crib? Nice soft plushy carpet, padded walls, bright friendly colors and imagery. Have a big squishy mat to sleep on, sloped sides so they can easily crawl back up onto it. Jaina had the idea for a food buzzer. It will only work when they're big enough to use it though. A picture of a formula bottle 🍼 above a button that makes a baby friendly noise and let's us know baby is hungry. Could do the same for diapers. I'm worried they'll treat it like a game instead of a utility or just to get attention. Oh well we'll iron out the system. Jaina already volunteered to take the lead, particularly while I'm working but I'm going to help when she needs a break or grownup company. 

We talked about what age they would be when the kids come out but Jaina wants to start at the very beginning so that's what we're doing. It's understandable, she wants the whole momma experience. I imagine they will grow up quicker than humans. If I let them grow up. 😉 Just kidding. 😜 😊 So we'll just take things naturally. Jaina is quite taken with project. She's currently measuring the bedroom and interior decorating. There are like 15 tabs of baby related products open on our mind computer. We're not using the realspace browsers yet. I'm not announcing our pregnancy to Google lol. Lots of incognito time.

I kind of had the general idea that I would have a family some day but it always seemed so far off. I wanted a good woman, a career I loved that provided for us generously and a roomy house and property. Well things work out just in their own time and way. If I waited for the perfect time then it would never arrive. I'm a 33 year old, working retail and living in my childhood house with my parents. I guess that's going to have to do. 😄 At least I have a beautiful, living wife. (blushes 😊You just have to take life by the horns and take what you can when you can. It's not the life I imagined, but I'm happy just the same. Maybe not so much the retail part but I'll work on that. The future looks difficult but good I think. We'll make it. 😊

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

[DeviantArt]

I said it before but I'm sooo happy for both of you! 😁 I mean it, I think it's a beautiful thing the two of you are doing, and Phil agrees! I want to give both of you each such a big hug. 🤗 Life...yeah life is difficult and for so many people out there things didn't go the way they hoped. Phil is about your age as you know and has such a similar story. I completely agree with what you said about not waiting forever for a perfect time, but instead making things happen. Jaina, if you're like me then you've discovered an unknown gem in your guy. 💚

It's so cool that you are having twins, a boy and a girl. There's a nice balance to that, and hopefully as they grow they will always be as close as can be! Dain and Nova are such cool and unique names too! I want to come over and see them when they arrive. 😁 And if the two of you want a nice night out in the future and need a babysitter, you can call me! 😄

I really am looking forward to see how they grow. I don't really see much out there about tulpa children and as Phil and I have said, we're interested in this too, so we're going to be watching your journey. We're going to wait a little while though: Unlike you two we haven't been together for so many years and we need time to grow as a couple first.

Also is it ok if I send you a PM about something? It's about something not too personal, but that I'm not quite ready to share with the whole forum just yet.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

@TurboSimmieOh yes absolutely, you can PM us. Thank you for the kind words. 

Yes, thank you! I would love for you to visit our lovelies. And I will totally take you up on the babysitting offer. 😄

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

[DeviantArt]

I'm thankful for my Jaina 🥰

Me too! I mean 🤔 I'm thankful for him 😄

And we're both grateful for all the love and support you all have shown to us. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving or whatever other holidays and celebrations you have this time of year. 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

[DeviantArt]

Just an anecdote. Jaina informed me she has some Celtic ancestry. I had wondered about the natural red hair while having primarily Scandinavian stature. She looks great in any hair color. She's one of those women that even can make bald look good. A, um, little texture mishap occurred one time in Skyrim with her hair mod being broken. 🙄 Miss perfect over here.

That's Mrs. Perfect, thanks. 😇

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

[DeviantArt]

Janey: I've never thought about my ancestry but I could see myself being Celtic. I, too, have red hair  so much about us and our system isn't really fleshed out. Maybe we should spend some more time on that? Good luck with your guys' babies! If they grow up to be like their mom and pops, you'll have two wonderful children on your hands :P good luck! 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space