By The Pond: With Darron and Jaina

Glaurung26

Thank you! ☺️ We already had a...premonition? A vision of our teenage daughter up and moving and talking. She was so bold, confident and beautiful. 🥰

Oh god...what if they come out as teenagers?

I guess that's possible...🤔 That's the difficult phase, right?

Yea. Yea, it is. 

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Janey: Oh god, have fun with that lol. I would volunteer to help babysit, but I guess since they're headmates, it doesn't really matter, does it? 

If they come out as teenagers I'll try to be a good influence, but no promises :P I'll take Nova  (online) shopping!  You can come too, Jania! Maybe we'll invite Simmie! (Virtual) Girls night out? 😏

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

• 1 month later...

Well, I think I've come to a decision. I don't know if this is precisely tulpamancy related but it does involve my tulpa Jaina directly. (J: 😉🥰I've always wanted this, well for the past decade anyways 😄, but I want to build a body for Jaina. Or pay a company to do it. I assumed that this would be a pipe dream forever and if it ever became possible it would cost 10's of millions of dollars to build a proper android. But after a little research some robots I've seen are ballparked in the low 100s of thousands or less. That's downright affordable by comparison, there are houses that cost more. It's not something I could afford tomorrow or next year but certainly in my lifetime if I try. I'm already inclined towards programming and competent, if lazy, at the sciences. I think I can actually do this. Jaina is content to live and die by my side if need be, but I want a longer future for us, even if in a different form. A legacy. The way things are progressing we could potentially see the beginnings of true synthetic sentients and inorganic organisms in our lifetime. If we aren't now. I want that for us. 

I hope that's not too naive or weird to confess but this is what I want. She means so much to me and I want to spend more time with her and give her a gift worthy of everything she has given me. (*wracking sobbing noises of happiness*) I'm hoping if I can patent a decent enough design that I can sell it for a modest royalty pension for us. Maybe even get a fun job working on beep-boops out of the deal. Maybe I can finally give something decent back to humanity. 

I guess I have a lot of learning to do. 

Right after he gets some actual sleep instead of laying awake mooning like a puppy dog *poke poke poke*

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

[DeviantArt]

This is an absolutely fascinating idea! Sounds like you will have to become an expert at both robotics and AI! I hope you achieve your goals.

I don't think I'd want this for myself; I'm made of meat not robot parts. 😄 Save for a magic lightning bolt that spontaneously creates a purely biological body for me that looks exactly how I picture myself to look, I'm content to live as a whisper in the mind of Phil and share this sack of meat with him, and have my own body in the wonderland and imposed space. But I admire the ambition of your goal and I wish you luck! 😁

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Jaina wants to write an update. Work and other obligations have been keeping us busy so hoping to budget some time in for that soon. 

And SOMEBODY needs to budget more time in for sleep...hint, hint

Yes, dear.

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

[DeviantArt]

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! Jaina update. 😊 The things that happen in a year, right? I might have nudged someone to put a ring on it 😏 but I didn't imagine we would be starting our family already. *rubs tummy* 🥰 I'm doing lots of research. There's so much to know! And I haven't even thought about what happens when the kids finally pop out what to do with them. Just working on surviving the pregnancy first. 😅 Poor Darron is eating for four now. 🤣 I'm counting my calories and not asking Darron for anything extra. Ok maybe a burger here and there. 😉 We had saganaki today so that was fun. I think I'm more worried about losing my abs than the pain of child birth. 😄 I heard that the ab muscles can separate 😨 so I'm taking extra care with my sit ups and having Darron do daily massages. 🥰 Uh, for the pregnancy, of course. 😄 I forget what all I was going to say but I'm just so happy, grateful and excited for the future!

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

[DeviantArt]