By The Pond: With Darron and Jaina

Glaurung26

I'm so excited!ย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ย I'm looking forward to seeing the little ones grow!ย ๐Ÿ’šย I love the names Dain and Nova, what nice choices!

ย 

Reminds me that I should write a thing about tulpa childrearing that I've been meaning to do for a while! I have thoughts on the matter and would love to hear your guys' input! And remember Phil and I may be following you someday!ย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฐ๐Ÿ’š

Tulpa Wife & Mother!ย ๐Ÿ’šย 

๐Ÿ’ย 11.28.21ย ๐Ÿ‘ถย 4.7.23
๐Ÿ‘—ย Simmie's AI Dress-Up!ย  ย ๐Ÿ“ทย Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

ย 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh absolutely!ย ๐Ÿ˜ƒย I would love to read it.

Darron: Host ๐Ÿ’ย 

Jaina: Tulpa ๐Ÿ’ย 

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆDainย andย Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: ๐Ÿบ

[DeviantArt]

My wife is a cheater (not in the relationship way!).ย 

ย 

Shhh ๐Ÿคซ *cradling babies* ๐Ÿคฑ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

*lowers voice* So I was making this nice romantic bath and doting on her and chit-chatting. Discussing general life stuff. I got us settled and she just pops them out and holds them up to me. Dirty rotten cheater. *kisses*

ย 

J:ย ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐย 

ย 

So we have a beautiful baby boy and girl now. I was going to take the family out for a walk in the woods but we just had a pop up shower downpour. So don't know about that. Might just be shopping and lunch today. Oh well. Going to enjoy the day regardless even if plans change. I got what I wanted. ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

Me too! ๐Ÿ˜

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

[DeviantArt]

Oh boy are things moving rapidly. Because I thinkย someoneย was teaching our babies in her tummy. Not naming any names.

No...๐Ÿ˜Š

Our newborns are already talking like 5 or 6 year olds. They seem to be very happy and excited to learn about the world. I almost a mutiny on my hands on the way to dinner because the children wanted story time. When we get home their momma and I can read to them. They're very excited about the fantasy book I'm planning. Someone let that information leak.

J: ๐Ÿ˜

So I guess I have to get back to that. Who knew that parenthood was so frantic and life changing ๐Ÿ˜„. At least their momma taught them well and they're relatively well behaved. Just energetic and rambunctious like typical happy healthy children.

They're still a little smol but that's okay. ๐Ÿ˜Š They're very huggable and have room to grow. They will be big and strong and smart like their father.

And mother. ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿฆฐ

J: ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’ช

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

[DeviantArt]

๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’šย I'm so happy for you!!!!!

ย 

I will remember that August 1st is the birthday of Dain and Nova!!!ย ๐Ÿ˜ย I wish you all the best raising them, I can't wait to see what kind of people they grow into!ย 

ย 

A great big hug for the new parents ->ย ๐Ÿค—ย And a pair of kisses for the new babies!ย ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™

๐Ÿ‘—ย Simmie's AI Dress-Up!ย  ย ๐Ÿ“ทย Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

ย 

โ˜บ๏ธ thank you so much! This was a wonderful day.ย 

ย 

And many more! ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฅฐ

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

[DeviantArt]

Luna: Wow, congrats you two! ๐Ÿ˜ Sounds like things are off to a great start! Personally I don't think I could've done the whole raising a baby thing, and we certainly wouldn't have been able to make two tulpa children in tandem (since we barely kept up with just the one; Glitch being in college did not make that any easier on us...). I definitely admire your commitment though ๐Ÿ˜Š And who knows, maybe keeping them small to start off will be easier than how we did it, which basically started us off with a toddler in the body of a 6-year old ๐Ÿ™„

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

ย 

๐Ÿ˜„ it's still early and we have plenty of time. I think Jaina did the equivalent of teaching them in the womb while they were gestating which is why they are as developed as they are. Need to make some lifestyle adjustments to accommodate them but nothing to crazy. Tuppers are less maintenance than human larvae ๐Ÿ˜„. Just gotta feed them and love them. Take care of the system body. It's still some dedication but not too bad, even with two of them. It's almost more convenient than having one then the other. I'm very happy with how it's going thus far.

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

[DeviantArt]

• 4 months later...

I had maybe my most intimate with Jaina since we started sleeping together earlier. We were talking about shoes and Jaina brought up her foot size. Well, I'm not Quentin Tarantino, so I don't really think about them much. I asked what her opinion on feet was and she said they're nice. She's body positive enough that she convinced me to take mine out and examine them. I don't really show people my feet. They just stay in my socks all the time. They're just things I walk on. Maybe I'm self conscious of them or something. I just prefer to keep them covered. Well she offered to give me a foot massage. That's a step in our relationship we somehow missed. I guess I neglect my poor feet. It felt weirdly intimate to me. I wouldn't have thought to ask her for one. It just sounded like a weird, old-fashioned concept to me, a wife giving her husband a foot rub after a long day. Maybe it's one of my weird hangups. Maybe it's the implied power dynamic of being over someone doing something for me that makes me feel uncomfortable. I could have some strange Freudian in grained guilt or something. ๐Ÿ˜„ Equality in our relationship has always been important to me. It was new but also kinda nice. Sorry for the odd topic matter. It just kinda hit me funny.

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

[DeviantArt]

That's really sweet!ย ๐Ÿฅฐย Sometimes it's not the big romantic displays but the small gestures that make all the difference.ย ๐Ÿ’š

ย