Bad translator

Sierra

“I think what you’re saying is ...”

This is like a translation game, but you have to strawman or exaggerate the statement of the person above you to your making! You make a statement, and someone says “I think what they’re saying is X.”

example: “I think what she’s saying is that she’s making a really terribly boring and unoriginal game that nobody will like, as she desperately craves attention and vain popularity.”

I did a thing!

I’m Couguhl‘s tulpa! [his words are in quotes]

..JSYK

———-

“Now I know why they have [self-]bans!” -Me

I think you mean you did the thing you were supposed to do to start working on the thing, and not actually finish doing that original thing.

##I think this thread could be interesting, I want to see where it goes.##

I like cake.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I think what you’re saying is you like sugar sponges!

I don’t have a favorite cake flavor yet, I haven’t explored cake varieties enough.

..JSYK

———-

It seems to me you're saying you'll never commit to a favorite flavor. That's okay, cake comes in a lot of great varieties.

I should think about my wonderland form more.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

You're gonna think about the form of your wonderland, huh? That's cool, but maybe you should focus on your own form first!

I still don't think I'm gonna post in many forum games after this!

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

What are the many forums? If they're any good can you link them to me?

When it's cold, people give out blankets.

So you’re saying there’s two types of blankets - out blankets and in blankets, and you only give out blankets to people when it’s cold?? Sounds like you hate the poor!

Do you ever wake up and for a little too long can’t remember who you are?

..JSYK

———-

I am very lucky to not get brain damage and have amnesia. The chances of me existing long enough to one day get brain damage remains though. The longer you live and do things like driving during the day, the more likely you are to have an accident and get amnesia from it.

What is a waffle?

On 11/26/2020 at 12:45 PM, Ranger said:

I am very lucky to not get brain damage and have amnesia. The chances of me existing long enough to one day get brain damage remains though. The longer you live and do things like driving during the day, the more likely you are to have an accident and get amnesia from it.

What is a waffle?

You’re asking a hypothetical question about the philosophical nature of Waffle. The Waffle. What forms may one take in order to be considered Waffle? A very good question. It is both rhetorical and tangible. An essential probe into the deepest conceptions of our language. This one seeks to understand the Essence of Waffle.

Syrup MUST go on pancakes. I don’t care who you are, it simply must be drizzled over the top of those gorgeous fluffy cakes or else it will never be truly enjoyed.

..JSYK

———-

I mean... I think honey on pancakes is pretty weird, but whatever floats your boat.

While I would like to go to a party, I have to be careful because I'm sensitive to loud noises.