Bad translator

Sierra

Eating your way out seems a little extreme, you're not literally confined in your house. It sounds like you're just hungry, drink some water and play videogames until the door dash person comes.

I wear the same clothes everyday in wonderland, I need to embrace trying out new things. I wish I wasn't so lazy.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

What it sounds like you’re saying is that you’re having a midlife crisis and you want to abandon your commitments to start a new life.

I wish I could take more Advil so this headache will go away.

Someday

• 5 months later...

I think what you're saying is you don't have any Advil and you're not willing to go get some from the store because your headache is too bad for driving.

My tulpas and I are working on conlanging together.

Trying to completely communicate in tulpish can be tough. It's like working with another language, you have to learn the basics all over again.

We got lucky we found some old playdough in our room. Gray added some water to it and made a cube with rounded edges to help us illustrate our parallel wonderland experiment's shape.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I think you are saying that you found some putty and added some gray water to turn it in to a round circular cube and made it parallel wonderland's experiment.

I feel crazy rn, stayed up late last night in a car, drink sugary soda the first time in years, got my second vaccine and boy may mind and body hurts. At least Terra only affected by the soda(i think).

• 4 weeks later...

I think what you’re saying is you got trapped inside a car after a crash and now your head and body hurt from the impact.

I need to get work done but I keep procrastinating.

Someday