yaya's imposition adventures

hydrix

(edited)
On 9/26/2022 at 4:44 PM, fleb said:

This is an interesting thread,

Would you be able to give any advice for someone just starting out? Do you remember what steps you followed to start seeing colors with your eyes closed?

When I close my eyes I am able to see static and also moving patterns after some time, but they seem to be shades of black and white- I don't really have much control of the patterns or change colors

Hi fleb, sorry for the late reply. When I first started out, I remember only being able to see purple blobs with my eyes closed with a lot of effort. When I first started, just like everybody else, all I could see is a slight static with my eyes closed. Eventually, I practiced enough that I could "condense" the colors into a concentrated point, and from there it would sort of "pulse" and condense over and over again, growing stronger and larger. Eventually, I started seeing green blobs too. After much more practice, I started seeing blue and then yellow and red.

After enough practice, it sort of starts to feel like having an extra hand, and that's why it's so hard to describe. My main advice to those starting out would be to practice practice practice. Do everything you can to increase your willpower so that you can devote more time practicing. That might mean working out, doing cardio, taking cold showers, or whatever else develops your willpower. Willpower is like a muscle that has to be trained. Everyone starts somewhere, but with enough determination anyone can achieve anything.

When it comes time to practice, start out small and work your way up. It might only be five minutes at a time, but eventually you can work your way up to 40-50 minutes which I've found is the sweet spot. Take 5-10 minute breaks in between sessions, even if you only worked five minutes when starting. Motivate yourself with whatever you need- it could be playing video games or eating food or anything else on your breaks.

All of the above advice is to increase your ability to practice practice practice. Its important not to get carried away with too much experimentation or emphasis on technique, because practice is what matters the most. In my early days I found myself researching endlessly but never practicing enough. The only advice I would give for experimentation or technical ability would be to make sure your light level is appropriate for your skill. That means starting out with your eyes closed and slowly working your way up to light areas. Also its important that your background is a large, white area so that you can see the patterns more easily. After enough practice, forcing somehow starts to become enjoyable, but I would put that figure at about 300-500 hours, but once you get there it's totally worth it because then you may find yourself forcing passively because its enjoyable. Unlike other methods, the CEVs tend to stick around for quite a bit, so they'll be with you pretty much forever as long as you force about an hour a week.

The method itself is very much a form of pattern recognition. By that, I mean you're basically just searching out the patterns amid the noise, and once you recognize them they grow stronger. Basically all you have to do is observe the patterns amid the static and noise of your closed eyelids, and they grow stronger automatically just from looking at them. After enough of that, you realize the feeling in your eyes that actually causes these reactions to take place, and its like gaining a new hand. Recognizing the patterns and thinking about them is the hand that controls the CEVs.

Personal Life

I spent about three weeks building a bot to make money, and now I have a bot that can run 72 social media accounts across 6+1 servers across 4 platforms, and I'm about 30% sure that it will succeed, but I have an idea for a new bot that I'm about 70% sure of, so I'll probably be busy making that in the near term. I also have a disability application that's almost done, if that works out for me I should have a window of a good year or two that I can focus on mainly tulpa forcing.

Self Development

I've been spending a lot of time thinking about my very obvious mistakes and I've grown a lot over the past few months. I'm trying to be more self-aware, modest, humble and less of an unhinged narcissist. I've had quite a few dreams accusing me of that, but at least I've grown from it. It's been a great opportunity to confront my personality weaknesses and refine my ideas through the marketplace of ideas.

I feel a new context is due for my unhinged ideas from this growth. I believe now that much of the craziness was due to the insane stimulation I was putting my mind through. I think exercising the visual parts of my mind led to episodes of psychosis due to seeing everything with increased significance to the point of an overstimulation that was sometimes not based on reality. However, I can also see that it was somewhat grounded in truth. I don't blame myself too much for going through those pains. It was a necessary stepping stone in this land of pioneers and the unknown, even if the stone made me slip and hurt myself.

Spiritual Ideas

The idea I was most zealous for that I most wanted to convey pertains to how everything is connected between the visual and the spiritual. Basically I've seen that every form we see has spiritual significance due to the way our brain works. Everything we see externally provides a context for input to the brain. By spiritual significance, I mean that everything we see gets juxtaposed on our spiritual body, and the effect also works in reverse, especially when making art. For example, seeing a cup with a wide mid-section makes us feel something in the mid-section of our own body. Seeing a cup that is top-heavy (like a wine glass) makes us think of our own body being top-heavy. The observed and the observer are essentially one. When the cup is wide in the middle or top heavy makes us think of our own body, and by extension, our chakras that pertain to those areas.

That one simple idea changes everything. I would compare it to waking up for the first time. The craziness in this thread really is a product of my zeal for that idea. This thread documents me slowly going more and more insane as I try and fail to convey the ideas I'm zealous for. Why is it so significant?

The idea works in reverse. If you focus on an idea, that idea expresses itself through the work of your hands. If you focus on love, you create love. If you are creating love, you'll most likely create forms that are heavy in the mid-section or the heart area. Geometrically, everything is connected.

What really makes this idea volatile is that now everything is made possible. If you want to be a giga-chad, just think, "what would a giga-chad do?" If you want to be a great scientist, think "what would a great scientist do?"

The only limitation is that the output you receive from this method is limited to what you consciously know. You can't translate the raw emotions into novel ideas, for example. I plan to experiment on this by using audio imposition, though. Novel ideas are ideas that you wouldn't have thought of due to not having the proper training or language to understand them. For example, thinking "what would a great scientist do?" can't give you the secret to fusion energy, because its limited to how much you can translate these emotions into conscious thoughts. Without the training in fusion energy, your emotions are useless when channeling the great scientist archetype. You need a conscious language that is mapped to your unconscious emotions in the form of physics training.

That's what our brain does. It translates emotions into conscious thoughts and language. It is a neural network that translates emotions into language.

What makes this idea even more volatile is now you can become aware of everything that goes as input to your brain. It is like waking up for the first time. What you see visually is provided as input. Essentially, now the entire world lays naked before you, because you see it as shaping what your very thoughts are, and by extension, you can judge what the world is, because the output of the brain is trustworthy. Suddenly, every thought that you believed to be coincidence is now something you have control over. You can actually feel an idea persist in short-term memory as it provides context to the world around you.

This was the basis for my psychic theory. If you have control over the input-output, now you can judge the true nature of the world by utilizing this method. Basically, you hold two ideas in your brain, and you see how they interact. It is the language of dreams. I reckon that all dreams have a foundation in shared symbolism between people due to the nature of this input-output mechanism because the output is always trustworthy.

I have my own theory for why the output is trustworthy, but this is where it gets really unhinged. Basically I think it could be that the unconscious can transcend space and therefore time, or spacetime. The unconscious is what links everything together as a waking dream. Its something like every point in the universe is observing itself, and we ourselves are one of those points through our spirit and what makes us sentient as humans and as tulpas. This is basically how sentience itself coexists with the universe in that we are likewise existing out of nothing alongside it. It is the separation of time and not-time. The physical universe is the reflection of a mere idea in our unconscious mind, each point and vector representing a different thought, and in reverse, every thought has a physical form that represents it.

When I saw this, I couldn't stop laughing. We think we are so smart, yet here we are standing naked with our eyes closed, and the truth was naked right in front of us the whole time. It is a joke on a cosmic scale, perhaps the grandest joke of all time, played out one trillion times right in front of our eyes.

Edited by yaya

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images