Favorite Shared Tulpa External Activity

Glaurung26

What's your favorite thing(s) to do together? We like to hike, go out to eat (well used to when safe) and play videogames. We went to the zoo a year or two ago which was pretty cool.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

Hiking and wandering around the city. We also like to go out and play Pokémon GO. When we wake up in the middle of the night, before falling back asleep, we like to talk to each other and it's pretty cozy.

We play games together, like Space Engineers, Rimworld, among others. 

Usually we each get a character or we strategize together and it has worked remarkably well. We have a lot of fun.

It makes these games way more fun than if I just played them alone.

Edited by Bear

10 minutes ago, Bear said:

We play games together, like Space Engineers, Rimworld, among others. 

Usually we each get a character or we strategize together and it has worked remarkably well. We have a lot of fun.

It makes these games way more fun than if I just played them alone.

Oooh! We love Rimworld. We also duo stuff if we can.

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

[DeviantArt]

It's a lot like a bunch of friends in a room playing together, there's no difference in memories.

We like playing videogames while cofronting, going for walks, and watching shows together. We also recently got into podcasts together. 

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

3 hours ago, Spice said:

We like playing videogames while cofronting, going for walks, and watching shows together. We also recently got into podcasts together. 

It's great 😊

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

[DeviantArt]

Gray and I are working together on a story idea we have and we are enjoying that.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

We usually play video games together as well. Most of the times they are story based, so we can enjoy an interesting plot together. Currently we are trying to finish the second part of the Phoenix Wright Trilogy.

At other times M and I might go for a walk. There is a small grove near our house. One time we have found a passage there to an orphanage, it looks a bit abandoned. The swings there are still from the Soviet era. We found ourselves a place there at the small merry-go-around swing and visit it from time to time. It is a quiet place, local dwellers and employees rarely pass by. And the grove itself is quite pleasant to walk around, especially at the winter. The other time we have found a small, lonely house with an unkempt yard amidst the grove. We stopped to look by, but a woman got out of the house. She clearly was unsatisfied with us standing there and staring bluntly at her property. It was in the middle of the grove after all, so it probably looked a bit creepy. 

When it is summer outside we go to the river to swim. We enjoy getting to the other bank and back. The only nuisance is that our belongings are being left without a watch. But so far we were lucky and nobody have taken them. Now I hope for a snowy winter, so it would be pleasant to roam around a city. Last time there was a magnificent New Year tree at the downtown. This time it might get cancelled, but the common trees at the main alley are still decorated with beautiful fairy lights. They are usually on at the evening and night time and we are still to look at them this winter.

I am M a host. I live with Alice. She writes in red.

We share meals and snacks.  Sometimes whoever's fronting will treat the others to something they like.  Adelaide likes a warm and spicy cup of tea, Kokichi loves sweets, and Osomatsu likes to snack on crunchy things.

Video games are fun together too.  In turn-based rpgs we take control of individual characters.  We also have a Sims game going where we've made ourselves.  I had some grand plan of creating our Wonderland house, but it hasn't happened yet.  Reiji, Chimera, and I have characters in Animal Crossing too, and we coordinate what sort of decorations and features our island has.

Podcasts and videos can be fun, but it's harder to focus on those and force at the same time.  Adelaide and Osomatsu both like comedy stuff, though their senses of humor are a bit different.  Reiji likes art videos and tutorials, and Chimera likes animated stories and D&D playcasts.

Listening to music together is great, and easier than podcasts/videos when it comes to forcing.  I have a playlist for all of them on both Spotify and YouTube.

Reiji is pretty fond of cleaning and organizing, so he often prompts us to do that.  Chimera likes decorating for Halloween and Christmas.

Chimera likes photography as well, though we don't get to go out and do it often.  They gravitate towards subjects like graffiti, run down buildings, and alleyways.