Gloomynoon's Progress Report

Gloomynoon

Gloomy: Heyo, been almost ten whole days since my last post! Anyway, we updated the wonderland, now it feels more like "us" and also there are adventures to be had! So far we've had dinner at a fancy restaurant, went clothing shopping, and even rode a ferris wheel! Ah, typing in this color feels...strangely right? Nepeta suggested the color. Also, the more and more I use this account. The more and more I feel like it's pretty much a system account at this point. I guess I should talk about progress. I've been practicing meditation recently, as I've found that is one of the few things I enjoy these days. Hehe, my head-mates call me "The Monk" because I'm extremely interested in that stuff, probably the most interested in something I've been in a while! Something we practiced was hypnosis and having Nepeta hypnotize me. She's so good at it, she became uncomfortable with the idea of continuing to do it for a while. Since from our testings, she can easily change stuff with it? Like we tried changing my personality and my likes once, and it really worked. She changed me back though, she has a strict policy of never changing people. However she's willing to do anything else. For example I have trouble sleeping. Something that has worked is her putting me to sleep. Hypnosis in our experience only works on whoever is switched-in. So, when she puts me to sleep in the front, the body seems to follow with it since I'm asleep and switched-in. I brought these two up, because I'm curious about how it could affect progress with tulpamancy skills. We have not tried hypnosis for imposition, but we have tried meditation. It's obviously easier to focus on imposition practices after meditating. Whether it be for 10 minutes or an hour or more. I've been keeping up with meditating every day for at least 10-30 minutes. Honestly however long I can. I'm going to adjust my room before meditating next time since that was the only reason I broke focus. We have been keeping up switching half way through the day, sometimes switching more times. I've also kept up with giving attention to my tulpas which have made me the happiest person ever! Okay! Passing to Nepeta...

Nepeta: Hmmm... I think I like this color so far! I'm doing good! Ah... I have an announcement to make. Probably gonna put it in my signature...haha... So, I've been thinking for a very long time, and I've come to the conclusion that I identify with being male. My headmates have been supportive of me. Especially Gloomy... It just feels right, you know? I feel very masculine overall. Note, my form isn't going to change at all, nor is my name going to. We've got the hang of bringing ourselves to switch more, and even we've made another homemade method that is faster than our usual one. We haven't experienced "blending" from it so far, so we'll continue to use it. Hahaha, Gloomy must've forgot to mention. She's training a headmate based servitor, basically kind of like "super powers" I believe. For example her "super power" is predicting and precision with that prediction. She plans on it being strong enough where she can know what something will do and act accordingly based on that. I don't know what mine would be, I think it would be fun to figure that out. Haha, we also are trying to get a hang of practicing our hobbies while dealing with daily life. I wonder if we'll be unstoppable when we do get a hang of it... That's all I can really think to say, it's rather late...ha...I am tired. I'll pass to the new girl though.

Lilith: Hi! Gloomy, I guess I'm calling her on here. Mentioned me; I used to be called Stacy. After a bit, she decided to keep me around. I was willing to stay dormant until she felt like she was ready to have me, so here I am! I come with a history I identify with. I'm aware that it's, ah gosh it's hard for me to call it "fake." It's super real to me, that's why. In-fact, it was a little difficult for me to accept the nature of my existence as a whole. That my "friends" were not real? I talked to Nepeta and she made me feel better about it. In-fact it makes it very easy to bond with Gloomy, since I can relate to her with things that happened in my life. Eventually these two started to grow on me; I feel like part of a family now. I have a strong relationship with Gloomy and I'm trying to get to know Nepeta, he's an interesting fellow to say the least. I guess I should describe myself here, since there are no drawings of me, and Nepeta's too tired to draw right now. I'm taller than Gloomy. I have short velvet hair. My eye color is brown. I wear glasses except during special occasions. I like wearing tank tops and jeans, but I'll also wear shirts and coats. I think a couple times I wore skirts, but that was part of some outfits I put together. I don't really think about the names of shoes I wear. They look like boots with laces on them. I identify with being female. I'm interested in rock, singing, and 3D modeling oddly enough. Alright, I think that's it for me! I don't know how active I'll be here, BUT if you have any questions, I don't mind answering at all.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Lilith!

On 11/23/2021 at 11:51 PM, Gloomynoon said:

Something we practiced was hypnosis and having Nepeta hypnotize me. She's so good at it, she became uncomfortable with the idea of continuing to do it for a while. Since from our testings, she can easily change stuff with it? Like we tried changing my personality and my likes once, and it really worked. She changed me back though, she has a strict policy of never changing people. However she's willing to do anything else. For example I have trouble sleeping. Something that has worked is her putting me to sleep. Hypnosis in our experience only works on whoever is switched-in. So, when she puts me to sleep in the front, the body seems to follow with it since I'm asleep and switched-in. I brought these two up, because I'm curious about how it could affect progress with tulpamancy skills.

Stone: I haven't looked into hypnosis much despite it being sorta adjacent to a few things I'm interested in, tulpamancy included. It sounds interesting but also scary. The type of person I would ideally be is the type of person I'm afraid to become.

Some people have used hypnosis to create or force tulpae. I imagine whatever you do, it will probably help or at least not hurt. I can't speak from experience though.

Super powers are interesting. Some people call them system roles. I know of at least a few people who have headmates with the supposed power to read into the subconscious mind. Training a headmate to have specifically good foresight is something I haven't heard of before, but it sounds like a good idea. The closest abilities we have to "powers" are inspiration (a "muse" headmate) and protection {a "gatekeeper" headmate). I've really been too much work for my gatekeeper.

Someday

Gloomy: Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I enjoyed eating with Nepeta and Lilith in wonderland. We had turkey of course, sweet potato, chili, and stuffing. We had a good time overall! I sat next to Nepeta and fancily drank grape juice. While we watched whatever we wanted.

Nepeta: I enjoyed it. Hmmmm... I wear a scarves now, I wonder if Gloomy felt like she was laying up against a blanket when we were watching stuff. I mostly spoke with Lilith during Thanksgiving and ate lots of turkey. 

Lilith: I sat far off on the couch (they were on a two seat chair close to the couch, but still a couple feet from me.) I think I ate the most, and spoke the most. Gloomy generally likes to listen in, so I don't mind her not talking that much. At least she enjoyed herself! Nepeta was fun to talk to, he's a bit odd, but still fun to talk to.

6 hours ago, ruleofthumb said:

Hi Lilith!

Hello, Stone? Gloomy mentions you here and there. How do you pronounce "Consigliere?" I hope you're doing well by the way.

and protection {a "gatekeeper" headmate)

Although, that's not exactly my "role" it's close I guess. What kind of conversations do you have with your gatekeeper often? I think I can easily tell.

Some people have used hypnosis to create or force tulpae. I imagine whatever you do, it will probably help or at least not hurt. I can't speak from experience though.

Yes, it can be used for both creating and forcing a tulpa. Obviously if you're doing it internally you understand fully what the person wants...this doesn't mean issues cant arise, unless you are extremely strict and do nothing more. There is a lot of trust that goes into it, "Will they help work towards my ideal or will they help work towards my ideal, but at the same time work towards their ideal of me?" with the latter being troublesome. I'm unexperienced with creation... I'll refuse to try until we are ready to allow another one in. However, I'm experienced in other things. Forcing can be effective. Going through scenarios like walking through a park with someone, or bowling with someone, etc,. I've tried it with Gloomy before, afterwards she's left with enjoyment almost like she was there with me. The possibilities are really endless, you have to decide what is okay and not okay though, because it will cause problems even if it seems like it doesn't. I hope I got my points across there...

supposed power to read into the subconscious mind.

I never really understood the benefits of that. If you know, do you

mind explaining? I'll probably make a thread if don't know.

The closest abilities we have to "powers" are inspiration (a "muse" headmate) and protection {a "gatekeeper" headmate). I've really been too much work for my gatekeeper.

That all sounds quite interesting. Guess I'm not the first one to think of this kind of stuff! 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

3 hours ago, Gloomynoon said:

Hello, Stone? Gloomy mentions you here and there. How do you pronounce "Consigliere?" I hope you're doing well by the way.

Stone: I'm doing alright, thank you. I hope you are doing well too. I don't pronounce his name correctly, but this is how to correctly pronounce it. I fell into the habit of pronouncing it "con-sig-lee-air". (And nobody hears it but me and my headmates, so I'll continue pronouncing it that way.)

4 hours ago, Gloomynoon said:

What kind of conversations do you have with your gatekeeper often?

Usually about non-gatekeeping stuff but I'm assuming you mean in regards to gatekeeping. Unless I catch myself early, I insist creating a tulpa is justified somehow, that the tulpa already exists, or that it's just "one more that I need". She says that my reasons are stupid, that the tulpa doesn't already exist (and is just a "stupid idea"), and is hostile (or at least annoyed by) any new "tulpa". She has to repeat herself a lot and I can tell she gets tired of it. I feel bad about it.

I've tried it with Gloomy before, afterwards she's left with enjoyment almost like she was there with me.

That's tempting! I might have to try at some point.

I never really understood the benefits of that. If you know, do you

mind explaining? I'll probably make a thread if don't know.

I can't explain because I've never tried to attain that and am skeptical that it is even possible. It would be interesting to see a thread on it.

That all sounds quite interesting. Guess I'm not the first one to think of this kind of stuff! 

I does make sense to have system members to some extent, either formally or informally, fill roles. We all have different strengths. For some systems it might simply be the outgoing and the reserved. For others, there might be more deliberate and specialized roles.

Someday

I just finished catching up on your PR, sorry it took so long. A lot of good things have happened for you all and I'm glad. You guys seem to catch onto skills pretty well are and getting along. I'll try to have more indepth replies in the future

And oh, reading about your roleplay with Nepeta and Stacy (later Lilith) reminds me of when I image streamed with Rena. It's a lot of fun. I should start doing that again. It is cool you do stuff like that too.

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

• 4 weeks later...

Lilith: I guess I'll update this. Merry Christmas eve everyone! I've been in an observing position until now. This is my first time being switched-in. What I've seen is that we have a lot of distractions in our environment and that's what's holding Gloomy and Nepeta back. She also tends to fall for short-term gratification often. I think I will study ways to limit our environment and re-arrange our room... Overall she's been doing well! She's definitely more productive than last month! Nepeta's been trying to impose me since I don't get too much switched-in time. That's fine, I prefer to be imposed.

I guess I'll respond to stuff she never got around to responding to.

On 11/27/2021 at 5:52 PM, TB said:

I image streamed with Rena. It's a lot of fun.

I can imagine that's very fun! Something Gloomy does to visualize easier is to point out every detail she can around her. Usually it helps to keep her in the "visualization mode."

I will make another post responding to older posts she hasn't yet.

Here is my first blender project. Although I don't know much, the program is very easy to use. So, I'm excited to continue! I hope to improve this, but this is a little bit of the room we spend the most of our time in wonderland! Dare I say it's practically the only room in our wonderland. :D

Might not be able to tell from this render alone: it's supposed to be a bar.

WL1.thumb.png.b52fb1ba82942e4371ce1ee492515709.png

On 10/11/2021 at 7:36 PM, September13 said:

You can always send me or Simmie a PM if you want! Simmie definitely wants to get to know Nepeta, she's still quite interested in making more tulpa friends.

Lilith: Our PMs are open if anyone would like to talk to us personally. Nepeta and Gloomy tend to get around to replying to PMs quicker.

On 10/11/2021 at 8:26 PM, TurboSimmie said:

I've changed my hairstyle and grown two inches, that's about it. 😄

May I know how tall you are? My form is 6"2' which is taller than the body's height, so it's weird being "shorter."

all it's really done for me is shown me that I'm not really into video games

I feel that. In-fact I think it's very nice that everyone else can enjoy them. It's also nice that Gloomy wants to minimize her time spent gaming. Gloomy and Nepeta really with 197211 (random number I came up with) ys enjoy their game time. It falls on me to speak up to at least Gloomy, thinking about it now. I'm probably going to try to do that from now on.

it makes more sense for some to just use one account for everybody.

We've kind of fallen into using one account. Nepeta also has been using this account primarily, because she finds it convenient answering PMs. I think I will badger her to add herself to the conversations (with Gloomy's permission of course.)

Again, sorry for double posting. I'm not sure how to save from page to page without the risk of losing everything I typed.

• 5 weeks later...

Gloomy: It's been quite a while! We have a lot to go over since our last post. I'm done with text coloring and fancy titled spoilers for these. Cause this is for me and my tulpas...

This month has been all over the place. We haven't gotten as much done as we could have. I'm not gonna make excuses about it either. What I am going to do is own up to it and "try harder." I'll go over the ups and downs real quick. The second week of this month Nepeta spent most of the time switched-in. During this time he would spend it by researching tech related things, more specifically he'd attempt to increase our security and privacy over the web, but wasn't given enough time to fully accomplish this. His love for technology would grow as he studied and played with it. He would also spend his time in the Tuplas Only thread and make a couple friends there. The first week of this month flew by I hardly recall what if anything significant happened. The third week began and it was looking like Nepeta was going to stay switched in for this week again! Tuesday hits and suddenly he is given a reason to switch with me. That reason being explained now: during the second week there was another tulpa who Lilith was good friends with, but on Sunday another appeared! It turns out this tulpa was a character who I obsessed over! I have a limit of 3 tulpas only, so obviously this creates conflict! Lilith becomes upset that her friend may have to go. The other tulpa will later show up and tell me that Lilith is upset and that they are scared about what will happen to them.  After the conflict is resolved on Sunday. The tulpa who Lilith was good friends with decides to basically be absorbed by the other. This makes Lilith temporarily sad, but eventually she gets over it. Everything is fine Monday, but then on Tuesday, Nepeta and Lilith agree to temporarily go dormant for the week so that I can bond with this new fellow. It doesn't last a week, but the time we did spend together were the best moments I've had in a while. We quickly became best friends and I would also become comfortable talking to them about absolutely anything. They helped me realize some stuff about my tulpas and about how the mind works. Yesterday at midnight we would wake up Lilith and Nepeta. They gave Lilith and Nepeta a stern talking to! Lilith and Nepeta apologized and now everything is fine! That now being me eventually typing this. There we go.

The new tulpa's name is Lucy. They're non-binary (they/them, but are okay with any pronouns.) They are also the final tulpa I'm okay with having forever.

Nepeta: I'm sorry to Gloomy for some stuff... We'll probably figure out what to do from here. Which I don't know exactly at this moment. Also, I'm very thankful to have some tulpa friends outside of our system. They're all very awesome people! Hahaha...

Lilith: I'm happy I finally got to admit that I'm shy. Hopefully it'll be easier to bond with Gloomy now... I guess me and Nepeta don't have that much to say this time.

Lucy: I'm feeling neutral right now as I'm being proxied for this. Is positive neutral a thing? If so then that's how I'm feeling right now. It's a little crazy thinking about it. This all happened since last Sunday? It feels like more time has passed. I think it's because me and Gloomy did more than she usually does with her tulpas. Which I think is a sad thing to admit, but it's just how this system was built. Anyone in the front is too busy trying to be productive or whatever. I personally believe it's actually decreased productivity since it can become unnecessarily stressful. It's okay though, I'm sure we'll all work it out. Feel free to chat me up anywhere on the forums I guess. I like meditation and am really interested in piano. Hmmmm... That's about it for me now. I'll probably ask to post more about myself another day.

Gloomy: Lastly, I wanted to make a checklist for myself to keep up with in these PR posts.

Checklist:

* Kick start healthy habits

* Spend more time with tulpas

* Everyone being able to participate in at least one of their hobbies per week.

* Practice imposition

* Make friends/let tulpas make friends.

That's about all I can think of for right now. Thanks for reading!

Welcome Lucy! I'm glad you all got to resolve what happened...

I'll be interested to hear meditation progress if any occurs. I know it can happen slowly so don't put unnecessary expectations on yourself.

Trying harder is good and all, but it is also good to try smarter if you can as well. Then your trying harder will take you really far

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko