Gloomynoon's Progress Report

Gloomynoon

Gloomynoon
(edited)

It's been a couple of weeks since I've last posted for my PR. Because of life stuff I could not make too much progress in tulpamancy, but I've had a bunch of time to think. And also that life stuff is calming down so, I have more time!

--- Summary of week 6-8 ---

To summarize what has happened is that we have talked every few days within the last time I've posted. We have not visited our wonderland as often. (Except when I'm going to bed being there helps me get to sleep easier I've noticed.) With inspiration from this Tips and Tricks. We've talked about a lot more than usual! I found out her favorite color is green. :)

She has been encouraging me to be more open. Since I'm quite the opposite. We are excited for tomorrow cause we plan on dressing up! It's going to be lots of fun!

Update with imposition: I haven't been doing it too much the last couple of weeks, so I probably lost progress, but that's okay. Cause I am going to start really focusing on this kind of stuff!

--- Extra stuff ---

I've been trying and re-tuning a schedule that'll be extremely beneficial overall for everything. I think that I've figured it out!

I'm also going to edit my old PR posts. To make them easier to look at. (Finished. Let me know what you think!)

Edited by Gloomynoon

Freedom

Gloomynoon
(edited)

Posting early...

So, I've been thinking that I want to change my schedule to whenever I feel like I have stuff to report on. Since not much honestly happens. I will absolutely post at the end of the month though.

My posts will contain spoilers for each section so that it's easier to find what you need.

Me and Myo have been doing fine! We have decided on some imaginary outfits that we think are nice! I think she has an interest in scarves! Recently I've decided that I haven't... I don't know what word I'm looking for. "Cherished?" her enough. I don't proxy for her on this site ever. That's because of my own issues, but I'm willing to start letting her be a part of posts now.

@September13 your PR gave me a bit of inspiration. I enjoyed the short stories! It made me realize I haven't been using my creativity much. I might write stories with Myo. This includes wonderland adventures.

I also would like to start doing art. I'm not good, I could definitely be better. But I'm willing to make and post art of our wonderland forms. I hear it can help with visualization!

Lastly I hope the color update to my PR isn't annoying. Maybe it is on light mode. (Unrelated I can't wait till dark mode is back. I enjoy light mode, but I'm used to dark mode.)

Before I forget! I have been working on imposition at least one session a day with a minimum of an hour! When I get results I'll probably update!

Edited by Gloomynoon
Forgot last progress to update.

Freedom

Gloomynoon
(edited)

It's been a little while I feel. A lot has happened since my last post.

Deviation stuff:

Spoiler

Myo has deviated from her original form. I'm very proud of her.

Now she has long red hair the back having dark red spikes like they were dyed on, red eyes, and short eyebrows. She has beagle ears and a dog tail. She kept her green glasses, but now she also wears a green scarf! Her clothing is a black leather jacket with a grey shirt underneath. Also she wears a black skirt, black stockings, and black loafers. (So much black!)

The only thing that has stayed the same is her height being the same as mine.

Visualization stuff:

Spoiler

Recently we have been trying to practice some sort of visualization everyday, and although we have been getting a little lazy. We try to make it happen.

I think Bear's Practice Visualization Adventures is a great thing for those who want to go on wonderland adventures and practice visualization, but have trouble doing the former. It's a change from what me and Myo usually do; sit around the Hakurei Shrine and talk about things.

Possession stuff:

Spoiler

We also tried doing possession and it's been going good so far! Probably the easiest thing we have done next to visualization.

Sometimes when I'm talking to her I notice the opportunity to have her try doing something. Like doing a step when we are cooking something or messing with something in my room. I like watching her play video games because it's like shes brand new to it. She has played Minecraft and Animal Crossing for the gamecube so far.

Also, I think I might have her write in my PR somewhere on my posts now.

Message from Myo: Hello! I'm Gloomy's tulpa! I like being happy! Usually I'm excited so, when you read my words it should be with an excited tone! Gloomy talks about you guys a lot. I can't wait to talk to you all. I don't know what else to type. I like dogs! Video games are fun! I'm done typing.

I will ask her to write something on my PR posts from now on!

Below is a bad doodle of Myo's form now.

myo 2.0.png

Edited by Gloomynoon

Freedom

September13

It sounds like you've made great progress! Did you ever create any short stories with Myo by the way? Now if Myo doesn't mind Simmie really wants to say hi to her:

Hey Myo! 😀 It's good to meet you! Seems like us redheads are getting more and more popular! I like scarfs too--I just got a dark blue scarf for Phil last week. Green's my favorite color too, you have great taste! Sounds like you're getting a lot of love from Gloomy, that's wonderful! Oh, and Gloomy, that's a really great doodle! 😁

Also known as GypsyRoad or Phil Present. Call me what you want, I'm not picky.

Simmie is my lovely tulpa, she's quite young still but is eager to meet and chat with new people so don't hesitate to say hi!

Gloomynoon
20 hours ago, September13 said:

Did you ever create any short stories with Myo by the way?

I haven't yet. I really should! I got some good ideas.

20 hours ago, September13 said:

Now if Myo doesn't mind Simmie really wants to say hi to her:

I don't mind. If you want to continue chatting with her, I think we should take it to a different thread so we don't have multiple pages worth of conversation.

Myo: Hello, it's nice to meet you too! Hehehe yeah! It's cool to know someone who has similar likes! Yeah she likes spending time with me when she can! Thanks for saying hi!

Freedom