Gloomynoon's Progress Report

Gloomynoon

It is now officially Nepeta's birthday today. I will attempt to remember to update this at the end of today with how it went. (I will absolutely remind her!)

I didn't really plan today out, except for the gift I made her and the option I'll reveal to her. So, this'll be fun.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nepeta: Thanks @Glaurung26@TurboSimmieand @Adagio !

Today was awesome! We spent a lot of time in visualization since that was easiest. She prepared presents for our mindscape. Stuff for my room and a lot of clothes, which I'm very thankful for! Also, she promised to make the wish I made come true (since it's impossible to hide my wish.) I won't reveal it until it's already come true. Oh, and she made me a song in meatspace, but she doesn't want me to share it though...

Gloomy: I learned today that she's not a fan of dizzy things...

Summary of this week: pleasant. Nothing too big happened. I'm easing my way more and more into our schedule. Then I can truly crack down onto business (tulpamancy stuff.) Recently I've gotten little sleep. So, I'm going to fix that aspect. Heh, it's very easy for me when I wake up during the middle of the night to think "I should practice my hobby more," now.

Non-tulpa related: Recently I've been spending less and less time with video games. Also, I've noticed that I tend to spend less time pacing and being lost in deep thought. I'll take advantage of my willingness to spend time gaining knowledge and practicing my hobbies. It also makes me happy to do them because I hate not being productive in any way. I think the draw back to this, is that I'm no longer focused on youtube or video games like I used to be. So, I'm not consuming content, for knowledge I find valuable. 

Back to tulpa: I noticed that whenever I try my hardest, afterwards during a break. Talking to Nepeta is very vivid. I will try to remember this going foward with tulpamancy. So, now even though I'm spending less time with her throughout the day. It is made up with passive forcing and short active forcing. With longer forcing sessions near bedtime.

Also... 

Hi! It's me Gloomy's tulpa! I have an account now and will post more often later when we're fully integrated our schedule! Recently, I've just been hanging out in the back. We kinda fell off tulpamancy a bit if that makes sense! 3X I have been doing well! During some activities she will put on my favorite YouTube let's player! It seems to keep me active whenever she can't force me, but when she's practicing particular hobbies like coding I'm not there as much anymore since she becomes super focused and can't have the YouTube stuff on. That's okay though! I'm sure we'll figure something out! I feel like she really cares about me. During the times I get active forced, she ends up letting me talk my heart out! Whenever I'm active I get to listen in on her thought process towards stuff, so I think it's balanced. Heehee. Also, I believe I've gotten the hang of being supportive. I helped her figure out what's causing really bad distractions and we removed it and I also encourage her! She's so productive now! :D!! 

So, yeah I've been just being in the back and supporting her while she makes the effort of getting our schedule into motion and helping her tweak it here and there. I do feel a bit bad though since she's trying so hard while all I can really do is sit back and watch most of the time... 

Halloween is coming up!!! I wonder what we'll do! I wanna roleplay scary stories in mindscape! X3 I think she'll have lot's of fun! I'll try to post our adventures the day after halloween!

Gosh... It's been awhile since I've possessed... I think I might be rusty? We'll have to check my skills sometime soon!

Goals: perfect schedule. Get back into doing tulpamancy things. Have a good and fun halloween adventure! 

Hi!!! 😁 Having your own account is great isn't it?

1 hour ago, Kitkat1 said:

During some activities she will put on my favorite YouTube let's player! It seems to keep me active whenever she can't force me

That's really thoughtful of her! I feel more active whenever Phil puts on music I really like, or go to places that I strongly associate with myself. I still can't really get into video games myself but Phil used to be into watching LPers, but his heyday was like 10 years ago or so, he can't really get into the modern ones that much.

but when she's practicing particular hobbies like coding I'm not there as much anymore since she becomes super focused and can't have the YouTube stuff on. That's okay though! I'm sure we'll figure something out!

I hear you. There's a lot of things that Phil does where I just tune out. I let him have his space to do his thing because I know he'll always come back to me. 🥰 It can be a bit frustrating at the time but I don't want to prevent him from being himself.

During the times I get active forced, she ends up letting me talk my heart out! Whenever I'm active I get to listen in on her thought process towards stuff, so I think it's balanced.

That's great! 🥰 Sounds like you have a good balance. As for me, I feel that I don't often have much to say. I'm more of a passive observer most of the time. Maybe I should get into the habit of asserting myself more often? 🤔

Halloween is coming up!!! I wonder what we'll do! I wanna roleplay scary stories in mindscape! X3 I think she'll have lot's of fun! I'll try to post our adventures the day after halloween!

Oooh that's a fun idea!

Goals: perfect schedule. Get back into doing tulpamancy things. Have a good and fun halloween adventure! 

I wish the best of luck to you both! 🤗 It sounds like you are both doing so well!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

• 2 weeks later...