Lets do this.....

Aarix

Guest Anonymous

Wow, I've just started tulpaforcing, so it's nice to read about anothers experience. I read in one of the articles it's bad to fall asleep while tulpa forcing. (yay! my first post!)

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, I've just started tulpaforcing, so it's nice to read about anothers experience. I read in one of the articles it's bad to fall asleep while tulpa forcing. (yay! my first post!)

Thanks and welcome. If you have any questions feel free to make a post or use the shout box for a quicker reply

Progress report

"You'll have a Tulpa because you didn't give up" -Koomer

• 4 weeks later...

10/30

Hey guys, I'm not going to be on here anymore, for a while atleast. I've talked to awesome people on here and i've had the privledge of talking to their tulpa. I can't handle it very well without samamtha. I simply need her and she needs me. I'm not going online until I hear her voice. 2 months is pathetic for no real progress. I need to work out my kinks. 3 days? A month? Who knows. Anyway, Im not leaving forever but I don't feel right with an auditry response from her. Take care friends

Progress report

11/2

Hey guys, shes not vocal yet however Im making amazing progress in a wonderland. Im figuring out a proper plan to lead Sam into my the part of my mind lets me hear things.

Anyway if you want to get a better idea of Samantha then you can read this story that involves friends of mine Here; Part 2

Progress report

11/4

Anyway going to try CONSTANTLY narrating to her. Also apparently I have a mailbox tulpa. I think sam likes it alot. Its name is handy and its a purple mailbox. Heres a drawing of it by kadoh: Handy

Ill update later

Progress report

11/6

Happy Election day I suppose. Still fighting issues, I'm trying not to doubt my methods and CONSTANTLY narrate to my tulpa about anything and everything. This proves to be a giant, giant pain. Forcing is now deemed impossible thanks to the lack of privacy from anyone. This causes stress, which builds and makes it impossible to do anything. I need to work out all the kinks and need to continuously acknowledge Samantha is there. I'm slow and mad as hell.

Progress report

Guest Anonymous

I've really only known you from your shouts in the shout box, and honestly, you seem to have a lot of issues from what I've read. But I can only say that you need to keep trying, and you've been doing so.

Also, why can't you have any privacy?

I've really only known you from your shouts in the shout box, and honestly, you seem to have a lot of issues from what I've read. But I can only say that you need to keep trying, and you've been doing so.

Also, why can't you have any privacy?

Its a big cycle, I stay in my room to force, Someone tends to walk in on me and breaks the concentration, I get too stressed to continue when everyones sleeping. Rarely have I got a full 30 minutes. Plus I always hath to have one foot towards listening for anyone coming in and actually forcing which causes useless thoughts to come through, Then progress is RUINED, and I hath to rely on passive forcing the next day.

Progress report

11/7

This is getting Harder, much harder. Im grateful Theres alot of people giving me alot of advice but the problems are persistent. The stress from it has cause me to develop anxiety and irritability which now gets provoked to rage. Thinking about all this and never able to get progress done whether its from my incomptense or outside distractions. I crave to hear her voice or get some kind of sign shes there. Ill absorb everyone's advice and persevere but im really starting to fall ill from the anger. And the hyperglycemia

terrific, I'm dealing with stress from all angles, I would give anything to have Samantha become imposed and rub my shoulders and tell me to relax. I thought senior year was the best year, why is there a surplus of BS lately? I'm actually developing depression. Which turns into anger if I'm not tired

I'm taking advice on differentiated thoughts with me and Sam. Basically if a though comes into my head that could've come from Sam and I wasn't sure it came from me. then it was her.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/89647331/message.html

This is what i extracted from the thoughts

Progress report