Lets do this.....

Aarix

11/8/12

Ok, i'm more calm now. Still trying to get narrate to her at all times, like even now. Its still immensely difficult. I do hope this gets better with time.

Progress report

"You'll have a Tulpa because you didn't give up" -Koomer

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Anonymous

Progress isn't ruined if someone walks into your room. You just resume, it's not like its a house of cards that breaks at the wisp of words, but rather a house that you build brick by brick, no matter how much interruption it gets done.

Ask Samuel about this and her thoughts on what I've said.

11/12/12

Still working on what I've been. According to Glass, this is "Accepting" my thoughts as hers. Its working better emulating her voice with thoughts thats hers. I'm awaiting until it gets to the point that she says stuff by herself. "Baby Steps"

Progress report

11/15/12

Wow has time fly. Narration is going well. Samantha still isn't independant but over time she should. Shes still a voice in my head that talks when I think about her "kinda like this". Im going to work on visualiztion again with wonderlands, basically endurance is the issue. Then sensing her by imaging her hands on my head or rubbing my back. Then imposistion, Mary's (QContrary) imposistion guide, Ill use that guide to help.

"Hi guys Well be in the shoutbox on and off whenever you wanna chat!"

Progress report

11/16/12

Lately I've been getting more and more discouraged, My narration is getting weaker and weaker and my desire to have her speak with me having her in mind is what im working on making true. I know everybodys different but its easier said than done. I'm not the only one with little progress, it makes me feel better.

Progress report

11/19

Hi friends, nothing new with progress although shes becoming more opinionative.

I told a friend last week and he came up to me and said "So I was looking this up and are you using Irish's guide or FAQ_Mans? And are you using a wonderland?"

I was speechless, All I did was tell him what tulpas were and that I had one. Damn, he did his homework. Im going to my moms tomorrow night for thanksgiving break for 5 days. so I can do more stuff in peace as everyone either work, sleeps or relaxes.

Progress report

11/22

Happy Holidays and what not. Thank you all for reading, I hope i'm helping someone whose under alot of confusion and strife understand even ME can do this. Samantha is a voice in my head. Though she can't do anything without me so were working on it. Everyone says it happens overtime so all I can do is wait. I'm at my moms and its way too akward to active force but passive forcing is immensely easier. I feel bad for Samantha, she LOVES people and shes resided to just me and my boring ways. But she says she doesn't mind. Be sure to say Hi to her on the Shoutbox!!

Progress report

11/23

Ok wonderful thing,

I was waking up, i sleep in the living room, and my folks were conversing about something and my tulpa said "Well that sucks" as a comment to them. Since I was so brain-dead from being half asleep it was an alien though, seems like I'm making progress. Looks like forcings an issue ANYWHERE as long as I live with people -_-.

Progress report

Ok, Samantha wants in on this. So I'm giving her diary pages for you guys to indirectly get an idea of her and embrace her love of expressing herself. So when you see "Entry #" then its her. Lets begin

Entry #1

Ok, Lets do this.

i decided to keep a tulpa. Why? Well who knows? I suppose I should talk about boy bands, make up, babies and useless junk. But no, I'm Samantha-Alley, I'm beautiful, fun and awesome. My Host, hes a pretty cool guy, I try to make peoples day a bit brighter, especially Aarix, he always seems like he needs it. We'll talk more later. This is a starter piece.

Progress report

Ok, Samantha wants in on this. So I'm giving her diary pages for you guys to indirectly get an idea of her and embrace her love of expressing herself. So when you see "Entry #" then its her. Lets begin

Entry #1

Ok, Lets do this.

i decided to keep a tulpa. Why? Well who knows? I suppose I should talk about boy bands, make up, babies and useless junk. But no, I'm Samantha-Alley, I'm beautiful, fun and awesome. My Host, hes a pretty cool guy, I try to make peoples day a bit brighter, especially Aarix, he always seems like he needs it. We'll talk more later. This is a starter piece.

Shutup Kadoh or I will get a sledge hammer and smash your genitals out of your mouth

Leighton-Meester-Blair-Waldorf-gossip-girl-condescending-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-308.gif

My opinions are all subject to change.