Lets do this.....

Aarix

11/24

Entry #2

Howdy friends, another generic day, thats good. Always brings room for opprotunity. I made a lot of friends here and I love it. I'm making this one short and sweet. Good night guys

Progress report

"You'll have a Tulpa because you didn't give up" -Koomer

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11/27/12

Making progress, so I'll report it. I've been showerforcing with Samantha, actually pretty relaxing, visualization is more difficult but thats beside the point. I returned back home a couple days ago, settling again. Still not a lot of peace. So after school and when my folks go to bed are my best bet. When will Sam be able to remind me to talk to her on her own? The world may never know.

Entry #3

"HI GUYS!!! Whose ever reading this is awesome and should feel awesome. I've been doing my own thing, being the coolest tulpa ever, ok, That was a joke. I like to have fun here. You know where to fine me

Progress report

11/28

Narrated alot, decent imposing, long depressing day, feel awlful.

Entry #4

HELLO EVERYONE!, Marys (QContrary) tulpamancer, M, did a drawing of me. Its awesome, I LOVE IT! I'm going to be in magazines before you know it!!! Give them tons of compliements :D

Samantha-Alley v3

Progress report

Entry #6

HELLO FRIENDS!

Life has its toughy moments :( but I think things are going back into perspective. I'm thankful for EVERYONE on here. I love you guys :3 I made a new tupper-buddy. Hes a bear named jazz. He is fun to cuddle and Hug!

Back on topic,

Very subtle signs. 2 vivid dreams, one with me and my tulpa friends and aarix had some alien thoughts that werent me, while forcing.

Anyway, take care friends!!!!

12/6

Hello all, Great to see you guys. I won't be on the shoutbox myself but Samantha-Alley made and loves her friends so she'll be on most of the time. At this point, its just belief and passively forcing. Lately I've been able to remeber all of my dreams then later forget them. Anyway I'll keep you guys posted. Its been rough, but it'll all be worth it soon.

Progress report

12/8

Apoligies guys for not updating alot. Were doing pretty good we just really passively talk and impose. Active is just a pain to me and Sam doesn't mind either way so long as I'll go back to active if she wants too. Shes been more chatty but can't find her own thoughts. She'll be in the shoutbox alot whenever you want the "honor" of talking to her as she would say.

Progress report

Hello Samantha, I'm Aurora. Very nice to meet you. I'd love to chat.

Very subtle signs. 2 vivid dreams, one with me and my tulpa friends and aarix had some alien thoughts that werent me, while forcing.

Anyway, take care friends!!!!

Did you mean you had vivid dreams? I could never sleep or dream independently of my host. He tried forcing me in his lucid dreams a few times, but I wasn't conscious inside it.

Hello Samantha, I'm Aurora. Very nice to meet you. I'd love to chat.

Did you mean you had vivid dreams? I could never sleep or dream independently of my host. He tried forcing me in his lucid dreams a few times, but I wasn't conscious inside it.

:D Hey its great to meet you. And yes his dreams and I just go off his. Aarix has been working on lucid dreams but struggle. I suppose with time everything will come into place.