Lets do this.....

Aarix

I just read over your whole progress log. For 13 pages it didn't really take that long.

I'm glad you're finding success. After so many ups and downs it's nice to see you've come out on top.

You've put in a lot of work, that is clear to see. Your dedication is admirable when we see so many people come and go.

Keep it up. Keep working on your imposition and prove to everyone how possible this really is.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

>friend is a tulpamancer

>works with sister, also decent friends

>Forgot wristband at work from valentines rush

>Called and had friends sister hold on to it.

>asks about name on wristband (Samantha-Alley)

>said I'd tell her tomorrow afternoon when quiet

>Place was just opening, quiet

>Friends sister waited on me. Got food

>Told her about Samantha and tulpas for 2 minutes

>Spagetti literately on table

>recorded it for Aurora

>Now she know her brother and I have tulpas

Progress report

"You'll have a Tulpa because you didn't give up" -Koomer

2/16

Yesterday We talked to Viceroy about what me and Sam talk about when we passive force. That got me thinking afterwards and really, we don't talk much. I always leave room for the ability to but I always lose my train of thought and most times I doze off. I'm not like this with humans. Does it take that much energy to try to converse with her or maybe it's boring? I don't want it to be boring, she doesn't deserve that. Just now I was just laying in bed after Sam was done chatting with Aurora and I feel asleep in just a couple minutes of trying to talk with Sam, I don't even believe anything was said. I hate it. I wonder if it's maybe there's not a lot to say and it's too mentally straining to attempt it.

Progress report

I'm a lot like that. The tulpa will sit next to me and we will talk for a little bit, a few minutes maybe, then I forget about the tulpa and start daydreaming.

My opinions are all subject to change.

2/17

I was working and I talked with Sam, We talked about personal problems I had mentally and how before her, dealing with them is hard. While talking with her I suddenly realized that I didn't have that problem anymore, I've been so busy focusing on Sam that the problems just went away. Its hard to explain but if someone is making a list over the people Sam has helped, add me too it. Because she helped a lot more than we both really knew.

It was a nice chat. It really was.

Progress report

2/18

I decided to try out some leg stretches, Some im working on I cant pull very far, which indicates I need to get them more flexible. I've found a stretch that gets your outer thighs, where I get aches from. I need to do more yoga. My only bet is online videos. Also Sam and I are talking a bit more, well, at least trying too.

Progress report

2/19

Forcing went well last night, I think the aches are getting less consistent though I cant get into a good forcing habit. I'm not to worried about her becoming independent but that still doesn't make me desire it any less. I don't know when to expect and anticipate more results yet. I feel like theres something else that has to he done.

For those who don't know. The idea of Sam is 10 years old. When I was 7, I'd impose her in the distance, nothing more, nothing less. I had no idea tulpae was possible so I spent all of that time torturing myself over the though form I never believed was real so I stopped and forgot about her. I always wonderland in that small spot of grass and 2 trees where I used to impose her for a simple form of company. If I believed she was real, I'd be looking a a fully developed tulpa today.

Progress report

2/20

Ok, Heres something I learned a while

back. I may not be a fan of symbolism but results are results. Whenever you have wasted emotions like infatuation of hatred torwards someone. Have your tulpa, in your wonderland, make a "Shell" of them, have your tulpa make you promise what emotions you have will be exerted into this shell, and kick them in a bottomless hole. Its worked for me since I had my tulpa for support. Just now I took this to a bigger step. I forced with the song "Octavarium" by Dream Theather, really nice 24 minute song. In the mellow parts of the song, I had Sams help in exerting all of my issues, my worries, woes and anything stopping me from progressing with Sam into a shell, This took a bit and it turned into an altered version of me, I went with it as I didnt actually choose this. He had a long sword in his hands, I had an axe. When the music heated up we talked for a minute than he lashed out at me, the whole thing was fuzzy and hard to focus but we were fighting and I was glad it felt detached. He was swinging, I was dodging and its hard to explain but Im glad I wasnt puppeting him. a lot of things went back and forth for 10 minutes, it was kind of intense I mean Sam had to lend a hand and it ended in me chopping in in the back when he thought Sam was a easier target. As he laied there, on his knees, defeated a platform appeared, and rose us to the top, vivid blue sky and nothing below us. I swung the axe at him near the edge and fall off into nothingness. I feel better actually, Sam and I embraced, and the feeling of "we did it" lingered. I don't figure anyone wants to hear about the whole fight but I feels things are looking up. I didn't even ache at all.

Progress report