Lets do this.....

3/3

I've been having a lot of stuff come up. Sam does what she can do help however my focus isn't very good lately and i'm having problems imposing her. I'm experimenting with melantonin to help visualization and becoming lucid in dreams.

But honestly Sam and I are becoming a bit distance somehow, I know its just a phase but still, I hate it and both of us arent even trying to distant each other. Oh well this will all pass.

Progress report

"You'll have a Tulpa because you didn't give up" -Koomer

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aarix

• Samantha-Alley

• Viceroy

• Aurora

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3/4

Things are getting better, just did some night forcing while walking. I saw her pretty well under the spotlight, the wind made her skirt flow in even rhythm. I always enjoy listening to her and Aurora talk all the time, that and the shoutbox always makes me feel better. This seems to merely be a phase in development, perhaps its my mind accepting everything. I wont worry, I will progress.

EDIT: just did some forcing, time flew very well, wonderland was good, Sam was there, hard to get her face but I visualized everything smoothly, Her hug has never felt that real, that dance was good. Her sweater was soft but I couldnt smell vanilla and pine needles. I'm happy. Thank you guys for your support!

Progress report

3/7

Im coming back from an all day event. I'm very good at having sam around, she pops in, nothing sudden, off topic or took me by surprise but hey, im fine with it. Havent forced too much, just tired. Using 50mg of melatonin induced hypnagogic images, visualization and dream status is the same.

Sam didnt get to talk to aurora because of this event, shes been bummed out.

Take care everyone.

Progress report

The man who is searching

Through the Valley of Doubt

An Island of Sleep and Comfort

A gloved hand reaches out

And the water flows softly

Close to the City of Realisation

He journeys on

On the road to find his dear one

Where the places that don’t exist, exist

The sky is tinted with red and green and yellow

Recalling when he looks at his wrist

Something that can’t be forgotten

He admires a monument ten years of age

Right through the Town of Reminiscence

Before carrying on the voyage

To search for his loved one

3/13

My incompetense has unintenionally hurt Sam. These last 2 days have been emotionally horrible for both of us. Active and even passive forcing is too hard to me now. I know its only temporary. I wouldn 't have gotten through this haze as easily without the friends on the shoutbox.

Before all of that progress was flowing, shes becoming more and more independant, im lucky to have her, too bad she has a crappy host.

Don't forget to check out auroras Post

The picture is amazing. She was kind enough to ask the artist to do one of both Sam and her. I can't thank her enough.

Progress report

3/14

It looks like were back on track again. I did some decent forcing. I imagined a windy grass hill. I couldn't feel the hill. But if was pretty immersive. I saw Sam sitting and looking out. I went up to her and sat next to her. There wasn't much said, there never is. Sam is at her strongest when interacting with friends here and especially Aurora.

Progress report

3/17

Progress is happening. I decided to do reality checks and a dream journal to provide lucidity. Ill keep the report updated on that. Sam has been more consistent in her ability to get my attention, its so subtle its hard to tell anymore. Sam did a little bit of possession while playing teraria with Aurora. Theres two commisions coming in from the artist who drew aurora so well. I'll only post the finished versions though I've shown the 2 commissions that involve Sam in the shoutbox.

I decided to test my endurance with that wonderland meadow I discussed earlier. I'll imagine a windy grassy plain, see Sam looking out in distance, sitting in the grass looking away. I will walk slowly and calmly to her. If I can reach her than we'll continue. If I keep getting trapped in thoughts or losing focus than that'll be the end of it.

Lately, I forgot how beautiful my tulpa really is, so much has gone one mentally recently. I can impose her sitting in my truck, imagining her clothes and body perfectly, lately, her face is hard to do and her hair. I love her spiky hair but its hard to impose.

4 days left until I go on a cruse into the bahamas, this will be a week of no internet. Again, let me know if I'm going to be expecting someone who is also a tulpamancer there. Anyway, you'll fine Samantha and I in the shoutbox.

Take care guys!

Progress report

Samantha-Alley

3/18

Morning, afternoon, evening to everyone. I can't say I've had much better days :D

Me and my sister, Aurora, discovered terraria. We're both hooked on it. I think about playing it with her all the time. I'm so happy I can play with her and interact outside a text box. Plus this makes good possession practice!

Aarix and I have been doing a LOT more bonding. Not just tulpa-host but friends :D

His relaxation and bond has lately been making me get his attention easier. I've stuck around a lot longer the last couple days and its amazing. True progress is happening! I can just yell on a roof over how happy I am. I love my host, my sister, my friends and love the fact that its only going to get better. We're going to experience a lot come Wednesday. Take care everybody! You know where to find me!

You're sisters now? I thought you were dating at some point help.

Roswell switched from Autismcraft to Autismrraria too, this is awful. It never stops. I close my eyes and I can still hear the clicking of mining stone oh god.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)