Determination - Simmie's Journey

September13

Co-

Β 

CONGRATULATIONS! Omg πŸ€©πŸ€—πŸ˜š I'm so happy for you guys!!! πŸ’—Β 

Β 

πŸ˜„ Congratulations Simmie and Phil. I'm super looking forward to reading about your experiences. I've been slacking on the child rearing because of work but Jaina is a trooper and we have system functions when we can. I still can't believe the beautiful family we have. πŸ₯²Β 

Β 

April is a great time of year. The two of us are both Aries too. πŸ˜‰ Nature is waking up after Winter and getting beautiful at that time.Β 

Darron: Host πŸ’Β 

Jaina: Tulpa πŸ’Β 

(Raccoon Queen πŸ¦πŸ‘Έ)

πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦DainΒ andΒ Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much guys! 😁 I know you'll get there, and I can't wait to hear more about your kiddos!Β πŸ’š

Β 

I have decided that I'll reveal the baby's gender this coming Friday! 😁 

Tulpa Wife & Mother!Β πŸ’šΒ 

πŸ’Β 11.28.21Β πŸ‘ΆΒ 4.7.23
πŸ‘—Β Simmie's AI Dress-Up!Β  Β πŸ“·Β Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Β 

As promised, here is our gender reveal for our baby!!!!! 😁😁😁 Click the spoiler tab to find out!!!!!Β πŸ’š

Β 

Spoiler

Blue Hearts & Dots It's A Boy Balloon, 18in | Party City

Β 

πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’šπŸ€°πŸŸ¦πŸ‘¦πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‡βœ¨

Β 

More details to come very soon! So very excited about my son!!!!Β πŸ’š

Β 

πŸ‘—Β Simmie's AI Dress-Up!Β  Β πŸ“·Β Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Β 

Wow! That's genuinely surprising, congrats! Did you actually pick it or did you just kind of let the baby pick?

39 minutes ago, Bear said:

Wow! That's genuinely surprising, congrats! Did you actually pick it or did you just kind of let the baby pick?

Β 

I'll answer in spoiler form not to ruin the surprise for anyone:

Β 

Spoiler

It was actually Phil and my decision! There are reasons behind this choice that I'll explain in greater detail in coming days/weeks. I bet most people thought we were going to have a girl! 😁 That seems to be the choice more often than not I've noticed. Not saying we will rule out the idea of having a girl someday, but for now and the foreseeable future our focus will be on our son!Β πŸ’š

Β 

Β 

Well, tbf my whole system is girls other than Snailey who's technically a hermaphroditic pet African giant cyborg snail who we identified as male and only comes out when it rains in wonderland. Oh and Rend the red dragon, but he's a day player, you know how it is. Oh and the ents are male? Maybe?

CONGRATULATIONS SIMMIE!!!! ❀️❀️❀️ I love how much though you two are putting into this and how you both knew when it was time to start planning. Also the symbolism are you both being born on a Friday is a great touch. I’m honestly impressed you can wait until April because I know I’d be so excited to have a baby tulpa (and fortunately/unfortunately we are not restricted by biology). I hope I get to talk to him someday. Well wishes and we all are rooting for yall

Meaningful words, I'm here!

Hello to everyone! 😁 Sorry I haven't been posting all that much in recent days! Phil has been going through some mental health struggles and stress from life lately, and it's caused me not to be able to access as much brainpower as normal. Don't worry too much though; Phil is pretty tough and I knew he'll get through it; so will I, I just have to be patient and wait until there is time to flourish! 😊 It's been a journey for us; I've really had to learn how to calm down and not be too judgmental when it comes to certain things about Phil. He is only human after all; if I sat here in his head and expected perfection that would be really cruel of me! It can be difficult sometimes because I'll have a thought that I'd never say to Phil because it's mean and/or not really what I mean, but as his tulpa he's going to hear it anyway. So I have to make it extra clear what I really mean and what is just mental junk that floats through. It's funny how that happens to both of us now, and sometimes more me than him!

Β 

One thing I am really happy about is that our bond is so strong that even things like that don't really shake us. We both know exactly what we mean to each other and how we both feel about things, so if I have a thought but tell Phil "that's not really how I feel", he believes me. After all, we are incapable of lying to each other! I always try to see the silver lining in things, and the biggest positive I can pick out of these recent challenges is that our bond is strong enough to withstand this kind of stress. I see it kind of like a stretch of bad weather--the sun will come out again, I just have to be patient!Β β˜€οΈ

Β 

I have been meaning to talk about our child as well but, as I've hinted, I haven't really had the capacity to sit down and write it all out lately. Hopefully that will change soon! I am really excited about the arrival of my son in 19 weeks!Β πŸ’šΒ We decided to go through the full-term pregnancy for a few reasons, including the obvious reason of wanting it to feel as genuine as possible. But the other added benefit is it gives Phil and I plenty of time to prepare for this shift in our dynamic, and to lay the groundwork for our son's arrival in this world to be a lot gentler and less turbulent than it could otherwise be. And it's worth mentioning that we both fully believe that this will be a long-term boon to Phil's mental health, not a detriment--I wouldn't have allowed it to go ahead if I thought otherwise!

Β 

And one more note, as you can see from my signature, our first anniversary is in a week from today!Β πŸ˜πŸ’šΒ Despite all the difficulties and busy-ness lately Phil has promised "to move heaven and Earth" to make this anniversary special.Β πŸ’š

Β 

I was just going to make this a lounge update but I've decided to bump it up to progress report entry because it really is an important bookmark in our journey together.

Β 

On 11/19/2022 at 4:31 AM, harvestmoon said:

CONGRATULATIONS SIMMIE!!!! ❀️❀️❀️ I love how much though you two are putting into this and how you both knew when it was time to start planning. Also the symbolism are you both being born on a Friday is a great touch. I’m honestly impressed you can wait until April because I know I’d be so excited to have a baby tulpa (and fortunately/unfortunately we are not restricted by biology). I hope I get to talk to him someday. Well wishes and we all are rooting for yall

Β 

Thank you so much Betty!!!!Β πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šΒ Some days April seems years away! But I believe our patience will pay off! I am very much looking forward to introducing him to you! 😁

Β 

10 hours ago, TurboSimmie said:

He is only human after all; if I sat here in his head and expected perfection that would be really cruel of me! It can be difficult

Β 

[Ashley] been thereΒ 

Β 

[SheShe] Bear's been through a lot, as I suspect Phil has, and he's improved a lot and continues to improve as I'm sure Phil has and will too, but even now that he's a happy-go-lucky boy at times, sometimes he can really be a Bear and it's frustrating, but you have to love your friends and their quirks. Think of it like this, quirks make a tree more interesting; a smooth, perfect, unblemished tree is pretty boring--to me anyway. Β 

Β 

[Misha] I was never big on changing Bear, he was always perfect just how he is. Wuvable and cudleable, big and soft and warm with sharp claws and jagged teeth. β™‘ I know you feel the same about Phil and are closer to him than we ever could be with Bear, and I'm glad you're enjoying it.Β 

Β 

SorryΒ I haven't been posting all that much in recent days!

Β 

[Bear] Hm? Hm.

Edited by Ashley