Beginner Questions General

ThunderClap

I have a human tulpa too, his name is Toby and we have in fact had that issue before,

Human faces are hard, if you can go to morph thing.com and try to create a picture as close as possible to your tulpa that might help or if you can drawn that's another avenue to go down.

With me when we would force he would have me too at him out of the corner of my eye, try to see him without seeing him. I don't know why it worked, I guess your subconcious picks up more detail than the concious mind maybe but that really worked and now when we have issues holding him in focus he steps off to the side and I try to see him without seeing him of that makes any sense.

Feel free to send me a PM if you need further explanation. It does take time before you can hold your tulpa in your minds eye perfectly though it really is a practice thing.

But that's my experiance. Welcome to the boards, If you need anything I'm only a PM away.

Thanks for the advice. Will try.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Anonymous

Sorry if this is a newbie question that is asked a lot, but I'm pretty new to tulpamancy.

I should start out with my progress. I started to do the personality part first about a couple of weeks ago, then decided to stop before it was too late because I was worried that I may not have enough time to dedicate to forcing. After reading some more guides and the such I decided that I would in fact have enough time for a tulpa and decided to continue making my tulpa. Now it's the second day of continuing and I think I'm already getting emotional responses. Whenever I think/ talk to my tulpa I get a sorta nervous/excited feeling. However, I'm not nervous about making a tulpa after reading a lot of guides. Could this be my tulpa? Or maybe I'm subconsciously nervous? Sorry for the wall of text, I just wanted to make sure I explained everything.

Guest Anonymous

Emotional responses that early on is completely normal. Nervous? Excited? That's probably just you anxious about the whole process. So relax some, go force. It'll help.

Question about visualization.

Does it matter that I tend visualize my wonderland in 3rd person? Because I'm used to visualizing things in 3rd person and that's what I do whenever I visit my wonderland, but I feel that visualizing it in 1st person would allow for a more 'real' and immersive experience. Any thoughts?

We don't need drugs to hallucinate.

Host name: Svenni

Tulpa name: Kalium

All posts are the host's own thoughts unless signed with '-K'

I sometimes visualize my wonderland in 3rd person. I'd say it doesn't really matter, but viewing it in first person might make some of the senses easier to deal with.

"It's all about synthesis, you don't have to be a real musician. You just synthesize your own reality, synthesize your own talents." -Klayton

My Three Mind Horses

Haven: Tulpa #1

Created on 10-28-14

Aphelion: Tulpa #2

Created on 2-25-15 

Chimera: Self Proclaimed Thoughtform

Created on: Can't remember. Sometime around Easter of 2017.

Warning: I am a huge nerd.

Personally I have found visualizing in "1st person" to be a lot more difficult and taxing. I guess it doesn't really matter and if anything it is a good habit to get into in terms of concentration. However, I have never noticed any negative side-effects to visualizing in "3rd person."

My guide on tulpa creation

Please consider making a private grant to tulpa.info to keep the community alive.

My visualization tends to be in first person when I'm involved, since I'm not good at imagining myself and it's hard to get immersed if you're "watching you" - at that point "you" is more of a puppet. Yet all of my dreams are in third person, even whilst I'm acting in them. And I often switch perspectives while visualizing to not be tied to my own first person view while changing/going places in the wonderland, so I don't see any problem.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Question about visualization.

Does it matter that I tend visualize my wonderland in 3rd person? Because I'm used to visualizing things in 3rd person and that's what I do whenever I visit my wonderland, but I feel that visualizing it in 1st person would allow for a more 'real' and immersive experience. Any thoughts?

I think 3d person view is okay, but if you want a deeper experience, you better learn how to visualuse in 1st person. It's not so hard to do and I can show you a trick to make things easier. Have you ever worn glasses? If you have, then it won't be a problem for you. Imagine yourself in your wonderland wearing glasses which has got a stain on it. This stain in your view will help you not to lose the 1st person view. Easy as can be!

May the Force be with you

• 4 weeks later...

when in a wonderland is it okay to visualize yourself as something other than your outside appearance. I just figured it would be if I view my mind as a completely separate thing from my body there would be no reason I wouldn't be able to change my form while in a wonderland. I haven't heard of anyone doing this, but I'm quite new here so I thought I would go ahead and ask.... really I just have trouble visualizing my own appearance so I wanted to create one that wouldn't be predefined.

Tulpamancing noob

when in a wonderland is it okay to visualize yourself as something other than your outside appearance. I just figured it would be if I view my mind as a completely separate thing from my body there would be no reason I wouldn't be able to change my form while in a wonderland. I haven't heard of anyone doing this, but I'm quite new here so I thought I would go ahead and ask.... really I just have trouble visualizing my own appearance so I wanted to create one that wouldn't be predefined.

Many mancers, including myself, visualize themselves differently in the wonderland or allow themselves to shapeshift. In my opinion, it adds to the fun and if visualizing one's current form is difficult, something simpler may allow for less distraction whilst forcing.

• Vos pinned this topic
  • Pleeb locked and pinned this topic