Beginner Questions General

ThunderClap

Hi,

I recently started to make my tulpa.

Her name is "Mana" and she is a kind of symbiote from the movie Spiderman 3.

If I wear the suit, we can communicate about telepathics.

She can change my body if I am in the suit.

She can give me the powers of spiderman like shooting webs or climb walls.

She like these things and to swing like spiderman throw the air.

And she isn't evil like the symbiote in the movie, but a friendly person who likes superpowers.

spiderman3hottoys3.thumb.jpg.5584f66c137b14b618a8e322620651a2.jpg

Symbiote_movie.jpg.00b5f1921767ceb437970df9ee5008aa.jpg

sp3aai8.jpg.dfcdeffa94064b61057e5b0f9cf1fae7.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello. I have been working upon my tulpa since last Friday. I have exexclusively worked upon personality thus far, and have had odd dreams and odd head pains so far.

Last night, however, I was half asleep on my bed. (To provide some context for this next part, I am taking a high level Spanish class right now.) Anyways, out of nowhere, I suddenly had the thought "What does quemadarse mean?" I nearly leaped out of bed in surprise. I'm pretty sure I was not the origin of that thought, and will have to credit Violet for that, even though that word is gibberish. To be honest, I was starting to suspect this was all some kind of joke.

Anyways, I'm new here, and I was just wondering if this probably was her or not.

Hello. I have been working upon my tulpa since last Friday. I have exexclusively worked upon personality thus far, and have had odd dreams and odd head pains so far.

Last night, however, I was half asleep on my bed. (To provide some context for this next part, I am taking a high level Spanish class right now.) Anyways, out of nowhere, I suddenly had the thought "What does quemadarse mean?" I nearly leaped out of bed in surprise. I'm pretty sure I was not the origin of that thought, and will have to credit Violet for that, even though that word is gibberish. To be honest, I was starting to suspect this was all some kind of joke.

Anyways, I'm new here, and I was just wondering if this probably was her or not.

As they say, if you think it might be your tulpa, assume that it is. Earlier today I had a song randomly come to mind out of nowhere. Come to find when I went to my wonderland soon after, Edwin was sifting through the music in the "library" of my mind and found that one particularly interesting.

[align=center]"Jesus Pickles!"

~ Edwin reacting to pretty much every jump scare in a horror movie[/align]

Avatar was made by me using a base.

My DeviantArt Account

Progress Report

Hello to everyone. My name is Luiz, and i am searching about Tulpas just from 4 days ago. I started today, on tulpaforcing personality. I've, in the beginning, talked about things occurring around me and responding myself, trying to use the personality i wrote in my notebook. Later, i read that you shouldn't answer yourself, just narrate the facts and make questions for her. I am completely lost at this, how i should be narrating?

Speak to your tulpa. Tell her about your day, your life, things around you. Ask her about herself, how she feels, and what she thinks of certain things. Feel free to sort of visualize or predict how she would react to what you say, but don't make her do those things. A tulpa, especially a new one, might not react at all or might react in a different way from words. Tulpae often communicate at first in "tulpish", basically waves of emotion that you recognize as not having originated from you. Keep an open mind and be patient. Some tulpae start communicating right away; others may take months before they make a reaction.

What you want to avoid is parroting, which is what you sound like you're describing. That's when you think of a reaction and then make your creation say or do it without them really having a choice. While this can sometimes help tulpae to develop verbal and other skills, it creates the risk of them not developing their own sentience or free will. You want your tulpa to react independent from yourself.

My DeviantArt Account

Progress Report

Thank you very much, bunny-boi-lover (nice nick anyway XD ), i think I've got it. Gotta read more guides, anyway.

Another thing that I want to ask is if I have to create an appearance at all. It's more logical to make her of some metamorphic material, not only for giving her more freedom to be what her want to, but also because I have no idea of a human visual and it's hard to me to idealize and concentrate into the human morphology. There is any problem at doing this?

How can I enforce that, at least, she is a woman, without parroting or defining a woman's body?

Also, my wonderland have to be really big or i can be free to do what I want? How about my bedroom or my whole house being my wonderland? This is a place that I'm used to and should be easy to mentalize.

(Apologize for my poor English, I'm not a native speaker.)

My early thanks to all of you for giving me such attention.

Your tulpa can be whatever you want it to be, or you can simply begin by visualizing it as a ball of light or something else simple. I think a lot of people start with a basic framework then either decide or let the tulpa decide what it will look like later on. My experience with Edwin is that his design and name only came to me about ten minutes before I set to forcing. I spent two days before coming up with a completely different concept. It was almost as though Edwin knew what he wanted to be before I ever created him.

As far as the wonderland, you can make it into whatever works best for you. I've actually only used the wonderland method for my last two tulpae, and only with Edwin has it been something I've really spent any significant time creating and enjoying. The purpose of creating a wonderland is to help you with visualization and to give your tulpa a place to reside when not imposed. My tulpae before the last two were always imposed onto reality in some way.

My DeviantArt Account

Progress Report

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. I've been lurking here for awhile, and decided to join the forum. I wasn't sure whether to post my question here or in a separate thread, so I just posted here.

So, I've been reading a through a few threads, and there have been a couple of things that have been confusing me a little.

e.g. someone wrote (https://community.tulpa.info/thread-question-about-a-thoughtform-in-my-wonderland)

" I told her that the wonderland is hers and she is free to change it as she wants, and she left the area to go do whatever it is she wanted to do. Last night I entered my wonderland to go check up on her, and when I spawned in I saw a castle on a nearby hill on the shore of the lake where the boat I live on is." (the host's wonderland was changed by the tulpa)

I haven't made a tulpa yet, though I am considering it, but that isn't part of what is confusing me, the part about wonderlands is confusing me.

The way i think about it is like this: if i decide to make a wonderland (e.g. a beach scene), and i create a tulpa, and then give my tulpa freedom to change the world, what happens when i come back. I think of it like, if the tulpa changes the world to a castle, and i re-enter the world, wouldn't the castle world be reset to my beach world because i am imagining the wonderland as a beach instead of a castle("overwriting" the world)? Or would another wonderland be created "side by side"? OR am I just over thinking this/thinking about this wrong (i usually make comparisons to computers, like overwriting saves, or creating another game save along side it) , as it is something that will become apparent if/when i make a tulpa. I know that you don't necessarily need a wonderland to make a tulpa, but I like the idea of having a world to interact with a tulpa. Sorry if this a stupid question, I'm not the smartest of people, and I know that everyone's mind is different, but it would be much appreciated if anyone replies.

Hi TheSpectre! welcome.

I don't think it's a stupid question, its actually a pretty good question!

In my own experience I always visualize wonderland the way it looked like last time I was in there but when I enter and somethings changed then it is changed, it does not "overwrite the save" so to speak in your terms when I visualize and enter wonderland.

**Proud to be a drug free thoughtform!**

• Vos pinned this topic
  • Pleeb locked and pinned this topic