Beginner Questions General

ThunderClap

You can't really do anything in the wrong order, just go with whatever you find to be easy or comfortable for you to do.

**Proud to be a drug free thoughtform!**

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks! I actually did the visualization before the personally. Hope I didn't do that in the wrong order.

Plenty of people find it easier to form a personality when they have a being to project it into, and it is the general consensus that whichever way you find to be the easiest is usually the best for you. Most guides tell you flat out not to follow them to a T because everyone has better luck making their own changes. As long as you work on all the senses and the personality, there is no wrong order. I personally needed a personality first to make forcing the body easier. Having someone to "talk" to during the process is great.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I didn't read all 12 pages of this so I don't know if it has been asked before.

This is my first time making a tulpa and while making the form of the tulpa, I want it to be able to freely shift between two forms at his/her own will. Can this be done? Is it wise to do so with no experience whatsoever? Do I have to deviate from the guides in any way for this?

Hi guys.

I'm looking out for making a Tulpa about quite some time, and I got a clearly idea of what he would looks like and be, but before even starting I stopped, noticed in my research something is probably wrong. It's about his personality, I have a clear idea of how it would be and I was confident about it, until I realized the fact that he has nearly any faults. He is full of qualities, but nearly anything to really compensate that, and I'm wondering if it is right, if it is... sane ? Does it will turn out in something terrible at some point, cause of its lack of flaws ? Does it's a bad idea I should definitively avoid, or it isn't that bad ?

Okay, I didn't read all 12 pages of this so I don't know if it has been asked before.

This is my first time making a tulpa and while making the form of the tulpa, I want it to be able to freely shift between two forms at his/her own will. Can this be done? Is it wise to do so with no experience whatsoever? Do I have to deviate from the guides in any way for this?

I believe this can be done with no problem, you just program it to do so during narration.

Hi guys.

I'm looking out for making a Tulpa about quite some time, and I got a clearly idea of what he would looks like and be, but before even starting I stopped, noticed in my research something is probably wrong. It's about his personality, I have a clear idea of how it would be and I was confident about it, until I realized the fact that he has nearly any faults. He is full of qualities, but nearly anything to really compensate that, and I'm wondering if it is right, if it is... sane ? Does it will turn out in something terrible at some point, cause of its lack of flaws ? Does it's a bad idea I should definitively avoid, or it isn't that bad ?

It will not turn into... something.. bad?.. just because it's mising flaws, I think my tulpa is perfect but other people might see his flaws, but I sure do not, a tulpa is always developing, it might develop some flaws later on, doesn't really matter if you think it's perfect in personality or not.

My older sister she has a boyfriend and we can't see his flaws at all but other people can, it really depends on who's looking at this person or tulpa in my opinion.

**Proud to be a drug free thoughtform!**

Hi guys.

If your tulpa is compassionate, honest, sensitive, considerate, loyal, friendly, generous, funny, intelligent, charming, kind, courteous, adaptable, brave, respectful, affectionate, determined, resourceful, thoughtful, confident, etc., I doubt they'll spontaneously develop personality traits like homicidality.

Your tulpa will have flaws, whether or not you notice or will them. But I think you're safe from creating a sociopathic monster. I wouldn't worry. There's nothing wrong with wanting a positive presence, and choosing to not force negative traits shouldn't magnify them. Right?

How can I be sure I'm talking to (versus "at") my tulpa, i.e., how do I make sure they can hear me?

The tulpa lives in your head. There's no reason why they wouldn't be able to hear you. In the early stages, everything is just thought and imagination kind of manifesting, so just assume that your tulpa can hear you, and you'll be fine.

We're all gonna make it brah.

How can I be sure I'm talking to (versus "at") my tulpa, i.e., how do I make sure they can hear me?

I think this is probably one of those things that could have more than one answer, depending on who you're talking to.

I would just talk, if I were you. Talk and expect them to hear, and direct all your thoughts to them. If you do that, then they should be able to hear you . . . however, I have heard of instances where the tulpa is "away," and in those cases just continue talking to them, and eventually they'll come back.

James: Hello, all!

• Vos pinned this topic
  • Pleeb locked and pinned this topic