Beginner Questions General

ThunderClap

The only one that sort of sounds like a tulpa to me in your case is the last one, and I'd need more information to come to a conclusion on that.

I agree, Bevain most fits the description. I dreamed years ago about a 'tutelary spirit'. The dream-character had such a great personality, I've consciously drawn on it when I decided to start practicing visualization a few weeks ago. He's very fun and devoted, but not above telling me to "Focus!" during our lessons. Seeing the physical aspects is harder than feeling him there. I know what he should look like, but can only see a shadowy outline. I hope that clarifies what I've been doing. With the information here, I can probably better my results.

@Pwyrdan

Are they autonomous? Are they conscious? You know they're thoughtforms of some kind, and that's pretty much enough to participate on this board whether they're explicitly tulpas or something else.

Cool. They definitely are both of those. Loka and Bevain tend to get frustrated when I don't listen to their advice. Maybe some of the things I learn here will help me work with them more in-depth and see them more often. Thanks!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not sure if I have a tulpa. I just imagined that friend and I speak to him when I feel sad or when I don't have other person to speak with. That happened I think one year ago and 10 minutes ago I found out that it has a name and all that things about tulpa. So I wanted to ask if it is dangerous.

Guest Anonymous

No tulpas are not dangerous. Imaginary friends are nice and can eventually become tulpas. Or they can stay imaginary friends and that is fine too. It is up to you.

I'm not sure if I have a tulpa. I just imagined that friend and I speak to him when I feel sad or when I don't have other person to speak with. That happened I think one year ago and 10 minutes ago I found out that it has a name and all that things about tulpa. So I wanted to ask if it is dangerous.

It's hard to say if it's a tulpa from how little you've given us. Does your friend match anything from this thread? No, tulpas aren't dangerous.

I want him to become tulpa but I'm still skeptical. Can someone tell me what it is to have a tulpa? And I wanted to ask something else too. He looks a lot like one anime character and I red that it is bad for him but I feel like if I change his appearance his personality is going to change too. I don't want to force him to change. Can someone give me an advice?

Guest Anonymous

I want him to become tulpa but I'm still skeptical. Can someone tell me what it is to have a tulpa? And I wanted to ask something else too. He looks a lot like one anime character and I red that it is bad for him but I feel like if I change his appearance his personality is going to change too. I don't want to force him to change. Can someone give me an advice?

If you want, you can PM me.

I'd be glad to answer your questions in a bit more depth, to the best of my ability.

And I'm sure Esterina (my tuppertastic tulpa) would join in as well... if you can wait a bit until she's back (in about three hours or so). xP

Greets,

AG

I'm not sure what you meant by the first question. If you're wondering what a tulpa is, we have a page for that. If you meant that you wanted to know what having a tulpa is like, it's just like interacting with a person with no body that can understand you better than anyone else.

I don't see why the personality would change with the body. Plenty of tulpas have changed forms with no issues before, so I don't expect it to be any different for you. If you don't want to force him to change, don't force him to change. You can offer suggestions and let him have the final say.

It's also worth noting that there are headpeople who look like and even identify as fictional characters. They're just not tulpas.

We're called soulbonds, and we work a little differently than tulpas. Though the whole "another person living in your head" thing is the same.

Not saying this is a soulbond. Just throwing it out there. :p

~ Member of SparrowNR's System ~

Guest Anonymous

It's also worth noting that there are headpeople who look like and even identify as fictional characters. They're just not tulpas.

We're called soulbonds, and we work a little differently than tulpas. Though the whole "another person living in your head" thing is the same.

Not saying this is a soulbond. Just throwing it out there. :p

Esterina and me are puzzled by whether she is a tupper or a soulbond to this day. >_>

Greets,

AG

Hi everyone, I have some new questions today. I have run into a little problem today during my tulpa forcing session today, I had an erection. Before continuing my story I want to clarify that I'm not making a tulpa for sex also I'm not addicted to adult content even if I watch it sometimes.

Now the rest of the story: I started the session by lying in my bed, all the light of my bedroom were off. I emptied my mind and slowed down my breathing (and my heart rate too I think). After this I started thinking about my tulpa, at the moment in my sessions I try to visualize her better and I speak to her during my sessions of everything and nothing: my life, the world I live in, what I like and so on. I was doing this things when I got my erection, needless to say I was ashamed, but what made me even more ashamed was I got suddenly lewd thoughts (mostly images) of my tulpa. I got ride of them fast and I apologized to her, I ended the session shortly after.

I wanted to know how to make sure it don't happens again, I don't want to hurt my tulpa or even turn her into a slut please help.

• Vos pinned this topic
  • Pleeb locked and pinned this topic