Beginner Questions General

ThunderClap

Your "tulpa" can be in your dreams, but if it's not a lucid dream and they're not really well developed it probably won't really be much like them. Or they'll do/say things your tulpa wouldn't. But lucid dreaming, sure, it might be a good way to force your tulpa when starting out. Who knows! We wanted to do lucid dreaming + tulpamancy research but the lucid dreaming part isn't happening, so it's just guesses here

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your tulpa can appear in your dreams, and you dream guides (I think they are called) Can appear outside your dreams. I don't think this happens to everyone. Either way, these thoughtforms can cross categories and do things typically associated with the other.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Your tulpa can appear in your dreams, and you dream guides (I think they are called) Can appear outside your dreams. I don't think this happens to everyone. Either way, these thoughtforms can cross categories and do things typically associated with the other.

I read about your tulpa being in your dreams and I think they called it Lucid dreaming? Could that be an easier way to create it without having to actually think about it so much? I'm just wondering because it's hard for me to concentrate on it because I think to myself a lot. My tulpa is like a demon and I haven't really thought about how the wonderland should look but I'm trying to create a planet for him. Also, is it possible to have more than one tulpa?

Also, is it possible to have more than one tulpa?

Lots of people have more than one. I have three.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Lots of people have more than one. I have three.

Oh okay. I was just wondering because I thought it would be bad to have like, more than 5 or so cause wouldn't they fight over who's wanting to be active?

Lucid dreaming is something different than shared dreaming. You can look up the word lucid. It means being awake inside your dream. Once awake, you can summon your tulpa to share a dream with them. Or your tulpa can summon you if they are switched with you.

Now, it is my opinion that using dreams to create a tulpa or other thoughtform is way harder than the meditative strategies recommended on this site.

In a pure meditation, you want to stop thinking a lot. But to get a tulpa, you want a variation where you stop thinking to yourself, and start thinking at another.

Oh okay. I was just wondering because I thought it would be bad to have like, more than 5 or so cause wouldn't they fight over who's wanting to be active?

I don't recommend it for a beginner, but a big system is not really that bad. My system is cyclical... most members are regularly alternating between active and dormant. There's rarely more than a handful active at any given time, and we don't really feel the need to jostle one another out of the way, because most of us are developed enough not to need attention for sustenance as much as a fresh tupper.

But if you're new, I'd stick to one or two to start. You'll have plenty of time to build up more, if this is something you end up sticking with. It's a lot of work to get one to stick. so don't take on more than you can handle, yeah?

~ Member of SparrowNR's system ~

~ I am a soulbond. Click here to find out what that means. ~

That could happen but i am very uncertain that it will. I can say that, the Desire to be who's in front or being active is not an issue from us since all 3 of us CAN be active at the same time :).

I am pretty sure if your tulpas are more developed they can find a way to be active simultaneously. You can say it is similar to multi tasking.

Hello! I am one of Nihi's Tulpas! It is very nice to meet you! :D

That could happen but i am very uncertain that it will. I can say that, the Desire to be who's in front or being active is not an issue from us since all 3 of us CAN be active at the same time :).

I am pretty sure if your tulpas are more developed they can find a way to be active simultaneously. You can say it is similar to multi tasking.

Ah. I'm just asking these because I'm not sure if anyone else has and I'm too lazy to check cx How would you know if it's your tulpa talking to you and not just yourself thinking?

Oh, that's easy. And also hard. There are a lot of modes of communication between hosts and tulpas, and some of them are very hard to tell from yourself talking.

Early on, it can be hard to tell. It becomes easier after a while as you get more familiar with the community's jargon and techniques and the inner workings of your mind.

Yeah, there are some people with more than seven tulpas.

• Vos pinned this topic
  • Pleeb locked and pinned this topic