Beginner Questions General

ThunderClap

Define "bad things."

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They can get mad for good reason like anyone. For no reason? I haven't experienced that.

I have never heard of any "bad things" that were not Creepy Pastas.

Sometimes a Tulpa or host can lose some self-control if they are influenced by their anxiety, depression, etc. , but otherwise nope.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

Well, my Tulpa might be considered malevolent. He came to embody the darker aspect of my personality because I willed it. He also absorbed some of my trauma and depression and that led him to be sometimes explosively unhappy. Clear intent in Tulpa creation is important. Fear and doubt can also come to hinder your relationship. For me, a Tulpa gone bad is a rare phenomenon, however not impossible. If I ever were to create another Tulpa I would ask myself first whether I would be able to build a companionship founded on mutual respect and caring. That's really what's most important.

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”

[progress report]

I have a question: Is "head-pressure" the only way a thoughtform can make their presence felt? Because I've recently gotten a walk-in who gives me a ticklish feeling near the middle of my abdomen whenever I think of her. "Ticklish" as in, a very very mild version of what it feels like to go on a rollercoaster.

If they're sentient then sure, they'd probably be able to do that. Or it could be yourself, there's really no way of telling. Just keep forcing.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

• Vos pinned this topic
  • Pleeb locked and pinned this topic