Beginner Questions General

ThunderClap

Yo Slingering. I can help ya, although I don’t think I’m qualified. I’ll tel ya a few tips n tricks that helped us along the way. Just get in to the right mindset with positive ideas. Think of possible, not impossible.  What specific step in the whole process troubles you?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know what guides you used, but some of my favorite creation guides are JD's guidekiahdaj's guide, and kopase's guide, or you could just go to the list of guides and find all of the guides on the site sorted into different catagories

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

read through all those guides. didnt make any sense. the hell would i need some "right mindset" for. all i want to do is get one not read through some right mindset shit. actually how do i test if i have a tulpa or not already.

image0.png.jfif

Well, by right mindset I mean like.. be positive. Know you can do it. Figuring out if you succeeded is difficult the first time around. Headaches may be signs that it’s working. Usually an ache in a specific part of the mind is a sign you did it correctly. Other than that, imagine your tulpa and ask them to “Surprise you.” Doubt only holds you and your potential tulpa back.

The whole idea is that if you treat your tulpa like they are actually there and spend time talking to them, they will become real. That's the idea that most of the guides try to get across. Don't stress it too much. As long as you're putting effort into forcing them consistently, you'll get there.

Edited by Apollo Fire

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

I just want to know, because I want to be nice to my Tulpa and not let her suffer in the form I chose for her. Her name is Zelda:)

Edited by Bella

Hello!

1st, why don't you think she's already her own person? (an annoying question that helped me) 

2nd, Everyone's creation process is different, but it would probably be around visualization and personality development, so she would have a personality and a visualized form for her to change. 

|{Go with your instinct. I kinda just appeared, and she just knew it was right.} 

Hello! I'm host. I like cats, hats and cuddles. {I'm Char, I like rainbows and running. I know what ducks are and host types for me.} 

Edited by Snowcat121

WOW! How do you make a beginning form?

Edited by Ranger
This post was merged in from another thread 15 hours later

Thx, Im not sure what forcing is though, I have kind of just been talking to her. Talking about her form, traits, and possible names to help her get started

I am a beginner and don't have many good friends and i've heard of Tulpas and thought i should make one.  What is forcing?

Does my Tulpa choose its own name?? Can she help keep me calm?? Can other people see her??

So I don't know how long it will take me to hear and see my tulpa, how will i know she/he is forming?

My 'wonderland' is pictured but my tulpa won't interact with me or anything. I have no headaches and the only thing my tulpa could be contacting me with is a slight tingling. Am I doing something wrong? I have been forcing for 3 hours straight! How long should I force? Does my tulpa choose its own name? When do they form? How do I know it is forming? What is the best way to force?

• Vos pinned this topic
  • Pleeb locked and pinned this topic