Beginner Questions General

ThunderClap

You don't have to force details like texture or anything at all really, though they can give you a more vivid experience if you do. I would probably not spend multiple hours focused solely on the texture of their clothes and stuff, though... Focus on visuals and voice, and of course their movements/actions if/when they can. 

You won't do anything wrong most likely, and it's not a strict process at all. As a general rule, spending time doing things will improve your skill with them. So if you spend time visualizing your tulpa and the wonderland, you'll likely develop clearer visuals of them. If you spend time imagining textures and touch (or any sense), you'll likely get better at imagining those. Basically, do what seems important or rewarding to improve to you. But vocality and visuals are the two most important aspects of tulpamancy to most people.

Talking to your tulpa and expecting them to respond (whether or not they can yet) is the core of the development process. Spending time focused on your tulpa is the universal guide to tulpa creation. You can shape your experience however you want from there, focus on either what sounds rewarding, or what you feel isn't good enough (ie vocal clarity, visual clarity, more advanced skills)

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay! 

So from my understanding. Literally almost anything works?

One final question. It's about asking them, is it like asking them and then staring at them for an uncomfortable amount of time, expecting a response, and if they don't do I just carry on like they did? I don't think that's a good idea, because I feel like it creates an illusion of choice, whether they respond or not, I'll just continue, but maybe it allows them space to jump in? I don't know

I mean, I wouldn't say "Literally anything works", but within reason following some basic concepts of tulpamancy, yes. Guides are just guidance, not directions, even if they're written like every one is the only way. It's mostly just important that you do something, but people following totally different guides tend to come to similar results. Biggest differences are how they may shape your beliefs (which shape your experience), and if they force you to focus on training a skill (like your visualization clarity).

-

Uhm, well, you also talk to a baby trying to learn to speak and just keep talking even if they can't respond yet. I would just spend a lot of time with them, and try to get them to respond every once in a while until they can. I guess I can't say exactly how this process works or how long it takes - this varies immensely by person.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

i want to have a tulpa , but i have aphantasia , i have difficulty in visualisation, and i also have adhd, difficulty to concentrate? 

so , my question?

can i create tulpa  using subliminal?

i mean , can i make tulpa only with subliminal without visualisation ?

Doc Frankenstone, your tulpa does not need a form.

If you cannot meditate for a long time, you may want to try "passive forcing". "Passive forcing" is speaking to your tulpa while distracted. For example, talking to your tulpa while eating lunch.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

On 10/28/2020 at 4:44 PM, Ranger said:

Doc Frankenstone, your tulpa does not need a form.

If you cannot meditate for a long time, you may want to try "passive forcing". "Passive forcing" is speaking to your tulpa while distracted. For example, talking to your tulpa while eating lunch.

so from now, i can to my tulpa which is not created yet? i mean, i can to talk to myself as if the tulpa was created?

Sure! That's a good way to start.

Some people call that "parroting and puppeting". Eventually the tulpa may surprise them.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Pleeb locked and pinned this topic