Beginner Questions General

ThunderClap

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Passive forcing can be lower quality than active forcing. However, any forcing is better than no forcing.

I wouldn't worry about how long it takes.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

From PM:

1 minute ago, Luminesce said:

I created my tulpas on accident before finding out about "tulpas" so I'm not a good person to ask {how long it took}. Active forcing makes more sense for creating a tulpa - the act of speaking to your tulpa and expecting a response is basically active forcing. Passive forcing is stuff that requires less focus, just having a vague sense of imagining interaction of some kind with your tulpa - not so good for the initial creation process. Passive (less focus) forcing is better once they're a little developed and you can easily focus on them without much effort. At the start, you should stick to sitting/laying down and dedicating all your focus to the process.

Just try talking to them every once in a while and expect a response. Eventually you should start getting short phrases or words, if not full sentences. The time varies immensely by person, some people get responses day one, some it takes weeks or months.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

With as much ease or difficulty as you yourself, and it should probably be a collaborative effort anyway. Your tulpa won't just make other tulpas without your knowing, or without you focusing on them.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Yes they can, and after you have one or more, it gets much easier to make it happen, so it's best to have rules to stop it. We had such rules on day two.

On 10/31/2020 at 6:24 AM, Misha said:

Yes they can, and after you have one or more, it gets much easier to make it happen, so it's best to have rules to stop it. We had such rules on day two.

amazing. i want to study in germany university, i want to use my tulpa to attend campus everyday ... i hope i could make it

sorry double post

ok dumb question but can a developing tulpa's personality change depending on what you talk to them about??

I am currently talking to my tulpa while doing some online schoolwork and I was wondering if thats a factor that changes the way that they might develop?..

Mayor. Spinkle, Out!

It's definitely possible, but they usually find their own path eventually. If you only ever talk to them about WW2 they might lean toward liking WW2 trivia or hate all of it. If you know what I mean.

• Pleeb locked and pinned this topic