ThunderClap

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sorry I keep needing help.

So about vocality, will I just eventually know when it is happening? So far I have been forcing them, and I don't know if it's me creating a response for them, I don't think I'm parroting them because I've heard you need to intentionally do that, or maybe they are responding and it's just me having some doubts.

I understand that not everyone gets an "alien feeling," but I have experienced this once and it was an unexpected response.

I asked them to give me a word to use in a song, and they responded with, "Starfish." It felt different than all her other "responses."

The start of vocality is often a muddy process, but the short answer is if it seems like it's your tulpa talking, it probably is, and either way you should assume it is - whether or not it is, this is the process of creating a vocal tulpa. Believing they're speaking to you will turn into them actually speaking to you (if it wasn't), as long as you keep directing attention towards them and trying to hear from them.

Now it might not be suddenly-apparent-all-at-once, but yes, eventually it should be pretty clear what's your tulpa speaking and what's just you. Early on, or after a long period of not interacting with your tulpa (weeks, etc.) it may become harder to distinguish again, but you can always improve their vocality again with practice. 

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

How to create a world of wonders

Hester feels a little limited because where we live is a small house, and she likes to move around and have space, so we are limited to when we go out on the street, where I cannot act freely (if you violate social protocols they lock you up in a madhouse ). That is why we would like to create a wonderland with plenty of space and freedom. But we don't know how to do it.

Thank you.

Edited by Hester y Nergüi

I have a question,

at what point can/ will Tulpa start to express their own interest to things?

For instance, there is a show I watch with my Tulpa. I feel like he has really gotten into it.

It seems to depend.

Some tulpas have more trouble than others finding things they like to do. Some tulpas end up liking a lot of things their hosts like and some don't. I had a few things I was interested in starting off, but it took time until I was ready to do some self-exploration on my own and find what else I liked. I have figured out some of my interests, but I think there's more out there I could be interested in but haven't found yet.

Unless you mean when they express any interest at all, and in that case it could range from the minute they are created to some time into their development.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Thanks, that helps a lot. I've been trying to introduce him to a variety of different things to help broaden his scope. I wasn't sure if I may have been bombarding him with too many things. There were certain things he latched onto quickly and others not so much. 

• Pleeb locked and pinned this topic