*insert edgy title here* Lunanite's New Log

Lunanite

Well, since I'm actually forcing now, (It's been 90 days, I did the math...) I figured I'd actually make a log. Feel free to comments, ask questions, whatever you do in logs these days.

Day 1: Since I had decided to finally start forcing again, I somehow set my mind on making a slimegirl (at least it's not a futa...). She is/will be about 5"8', blue, 38D (don't ask why I know that), and funny. She likes reading, A LOT, medieval history, and pokes fun a lot. And her name is Kai. Dunno how that popped up, but it did.

As for the first day of forcing, I'm "using" (I don't quite follow a specific guide) a mixture of my and JD1215's guide. So I calmed down, opened my eyes and tried visualizing her. She came out as described above, and I had her open the door to my room and walk in. She sat down, I said hello, and we preceded to have casual talk as I introduced myself and she the same to me. As she was sitting in a nearby chair, at one point I seem to have made her turn around and slap her jellified booty. No, I don't know why it popped up, but from hence forth she seems to be more lewd than even I intended. As I finished up I said my goodbyes, and set her out the door again. Hence ended the first day. (At 10 minutes... micro-sessions incoming.)

Day 2: I once again brought her into the room, said hello, she said back, and I talked to her about my day and hers, mostly casual stuff. I had decided I needed to at least attempt to make a wonderland, so I told her to sit tight as I made something. Well.... it wasn't amazing. It was a single, wall-less room, floating in space, with a white floor, a table and 2 chairs, with a bowl of colorful fruit that was apparently there. I walked inside from one door, and she through another after me. She sat down, grabbed an apple and said hello again. I continued and went over a mental list of traits. Then I said I'd see her in a few, and left.

I came back about an hour later, entered into the wonderland, and said hello. I was told by someone on the IRC I didn't have much in my room, and I agreed. So I imposed in a bookcase, which visually changed a few times before becoming rather blurry, and tried to make a sofa to match the room. In popped a lush, red velvet, golden coach. She proceeded to lay down, proclaim it comfortable, and fall asleep, slightly "melting".... so adorable.... I left her alone, and exited the wonderland.

Lastly that day, I entered in, creeped around her and imposed a new door, opening it to reveal a rather well visualized library, not too big, with 2 leather chairs, illuminated by a central hearth. I visualized the books seeping words here and there, bindings changing titles, and proclaimed it to be my sub-conscious, and that Kai would have full access to it. I then left that room and exited.

Day 3: So yesterday (7/30/12, US), I first started by bringing Kai into my room, and saying hello and talking for a bit about out days. She said the wonderland provided some enjoyment, not mentioning the library (I mostly parrot what pops into my head, and that didn't). After that, we both entered the wonderland, and I went over the traits list. Then I told her to follow me, and we went past the library, into a new room. I (for some reason) immediately imagined an elegant bathroom, with a fancy footed bath, glass-walled shower (I do tend to perv) and nice, bowl sink. So, as my perverted side came over me, I asked Slime to sit in the bath. I turned on the water, and she proceeded to grow about 6-8', and she stood up, looked down on me, and laughed. After that, I told her to enjoy herself around the wonderland, and left.

Day 4: (Today) I plan to make a room of arcade games, for entertainment.

*oraginal signiture dnt stl plz*

Lazy forcer extraordinaire. Also _lewd.

From my phone, heres Day 4:

So I enter the wonderland, Kai is standing there, and I tell her today I add an arcade. I impose a new door, and I step through to reveal a few arcade games. I go over them, Galaga, Dig-Dug and Pacman. I then take her to the library, and see that the table has candles on it, and decide it's dinner. I impose a tray with chicken, a salad and 2 slices ouf chocolate cake, with cherries on top. As she ate, I realized, shes a slimegirl. She then eats a whole leg, proclaiming "Feels kinda funny..." as it dissolves. I also fed her some cake, which was, in fact, kawaii. I said goodbye, and left.

*oraginal signiture dnt stl plz*

Lazy forcer extraordinaire. Also _lewd.

• 4 weeks later...