Picrews of Wildhome

R8-Adelia_Wildhome

None of this art is ours, it is all the picrew artists whose picrew used will be linked. 
549603_GNzezgbY.png.d5b0df9e675284b296c00deae4caabbf.pngI love this picrew of Hope in her Vampiredom. She gets red eyes when she craves blood. Her hair actually fades to brown, but we can't get it to do that most of the time, so we settle for streaks of brown. https://picrew.me/image_maker/549603 

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Sadie (I use varying shades of pink) she.her

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"*various inappropriate music* ɨ ʍɛǟռ աɦǟȶ ƈǟռ ɨ ֆǟʏ,
քʀɛȶȶʏ ɮǟɮɨɛֆ ɨռ ȶɦɛ ɮǟƈӄֆɛǟȶ ֆɨռɢɨռ' ȶօ ʏօʊ,`
"  

check this out: Progress report 

15 hours ago, Misha said:

[Misha] Looks like our Gwen. Cute cute cute ♡ 

Thank you : )

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"  

We made one we really like of hope, and one of me too

457566_xxf5MRrh.png.7d9f74d637b7f66b336a1b34b9f1d3c1.pngThis one is Hope, I think we normally do her grumpy looking so it was fun to do her looking happy. It had the perfect clothing for her, but again we ran into the problem of not having the fade-to-brown-hair we wanted. Sadie: Hihi! I get to talk about the next one cause it's of my host and she didn't want to talk about herself. 457566_Ec8DG8gL.png.6818713aca937975e57095d0b8831939.pngsooo cute, she doesn't actually have blue eyes but she hates her actual eyes so made it like this. Her swoop/poof is on the other side and looks mush better. Hair is more messy and short, but is juust as cute.  

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"  

We made another one of hope, we would make one of Sadie but she's younger than hope and this picrew didn't work for that. 
114808_ZoBIVTV7.png.9e6b6e350a570031a7c06c4e85d8e8b8.pnghttps://picrew.me/image_maker/114808 I like this picrew a lot, but I keep getting dissapointed in picrew's lack of hair fading to different colors. I like that in this one she looks like a vampire, but also a spirit, and also normal. 

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"  

1 hour ago, Misha said:

[Misha] I love these!

Thank you : D they are really fun to make. It is also sort of becoming our form of visualization, or at least it has helped us visualize in different styles. 278121_sQIJAzff.png.c3de4b5c70cf485a408dff24479ead3c.pngThis creator is SSOOOOo perfect, we decided it was too hard to visualize her with hair that fades to brwon, so the white hair looks perfect. I have been talking to her/forcing for almost an hour, and I have gotten a few responses. Let's just say she approves of this : ). I'm going to go update my PR and maybe make her an account. https://picrew.me/image_maker/278121 

Edited by A&J

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"  

We spent hours and hours searching picrew and only ever really got a slight match that we later threw away. Misha and I had to learn to draw even if it killed us.

Edited by Bear

14 hours ago, Bear said:

We spent hours and hours searching picrew and only ever really got a slight match that we later threw away. Misha and I had to learn to draw even if it killed us.

We have been rather lucky, but our looks are less fantastical than some others, so that might play into it. We really like the one Sadie and I have for our profile pictures. We are making one for Hope and will link it. Maybe one of the ones we use in the future will work for y'all? Probably not... we are trying to learn to draw on the computer. We draw on our iPad and on paper much better. 

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"  

100365_gWAEGxOJ.png.ae2b5ef4c812107cfc7f960fbba307a4.pngwe made hope, Sadie, and I on this https://picrew.me/image_maker/100365 picrew. I like Hope's, they had a lot of color options, which made it easy to give her clothing in her style. I could even give her green and red eyes. (she naturally has green eyes, but when she is in her vampiredom she has red eyes, so I wanted to represent both.) I put both tulpas in hats, and I'm in christmas lights. 100365_OKbXor6m.png.db7e3eb7e8e2667f5b1a52a9c29493cf.png Sadie naturally has a green eye and a blue eye. She likes to dress in rainbow colors. I like that they basically had every detail about her, but I wish it had better blush. 100365_PODSFief.png.6904d841c90a7cdf30595a284782fed2.pngThis is me, again, I don't have blue eyes, but one can wish. I dress in mainly autumn colors. I do put Christmas lights in my hair. Again, I wish there was a better blush option, I look so empty. I am pretty happy that they had my hairstyle. 
Overall, this gets a 9/10. 

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"