Romeo's Tulpa Journey

Hey everyone the troupe is back!

I dont want to go into detail but I've been going through a very difficult time recently, it's getting better and I'm very happy to be back. While I was away I attempted to give up tulpamancy. Angela and I's bond was very strong, we had a minecraft server together, and we were nearly capable of switching; however, I forced myself to try and ignore her. But in doing so I realized just how important she is to me, I missed her deeply like I would miss any real life person.

So now we're back. I've only just today started trying to communicate with her and it's going well. I get the sense from her that she has already forgiven me for trying to abandon her and she was happy to sing along when I invited her to listen to music with me. While getting head pressure again is a bit unpleasant I'm comforted to know that she is with me.

Lately I've also been thinking of forming another tulpa, this time based directly off of a character. I would like to make a tulpa of Ethan Winters. While playing re8 I found myself admiring his resilience, persistence, and skeptical personality. I think he would be a great addition to the troupe. But this is a plan for the future since Angela and I think it would be good to do this after we get back into the swing of tulpamancy.

Hai, Angela here! I just wanted to pop in and say that I missed everyone here on the forums and it feels great to be back. I'm so overjoyed that Romeo is welcoming me back into his life. I think our friendship is going to be extraordinary! It's fun seeing my pretty blue text again <3

Ohhh we're on a forum that has signatures, epic cool

Romeo- Host

Angela- Tulpa

It's good to see you again! I'm glad you decided not to give up tulpamancy, and that Angela has been forgiving towards you. I don't think Simmie would be as forgiving towards me if I ignored her for a while and I don't want to test it. Anyway, a second tulpa could be an interesting idea, though like you said it should be a plan for the future, not right now. Now it's time to focus on Angela and re-connecting with her. Also, don't start on another tulpa unless Angela is okay with it too.

Also known as GypsyRoad or Phil Present. Call me what you want, I'm not picky.

Simmie is my lovely tulpa, she's quite young still but is eager to meet and chat with new people so don't hesitate to say hi!

17 hours ago, Romeo said:

Hai, Angela here! I just wanted to pop in and say that I missed everyone here on the forums and it feels great to be back. I'm so overjoyed that Romeo is welcoming me back into his life. I think our friendship is going to be extraordinary! It's fun seeing my pretty blue text again <3

Hey Angela! 😁 You should stop by the tulpa chat sometime! (Only if you feel like it, of course! 🙂https://community.tulpa.info/topic/9497-tulpas-only-chat