the Capricornus Journal (Terry & Tel)

capricornus

Sounds like you've both been having really great progress! Unfortunately I can't give you advice on possession as I haven't gotten that far with Simmie yet, but it certainly seems like you have the right idea. I imagine it would feel quite like controlling a video game character until those neurological pathways have been strengthened, so I'd say keep at it! It's good to meet you, Tel.

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update for February 14, 2021

[TERRY] Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! I hope you're all comfortable with yourselves and/or your significant others, if you're into that sort of thing. Tel and I are still working on switching (what is this, the fifth update we're making with nothing to show for it except 'still working on switching?') but we're making progress. We have the methodology down. Now it's just a matter of me getting better at disconnecting from the body so Tel can be the one fully in control.

[TEL] Thank you for your kind words and support, @September13. I am always appreciative of external support. Speaking of, Terry has introduced me to some of his friends and let me join in on his 'group chat,' which I find quite engaging, though I don't speak there much. I am glad to see him having the sort of support outside that I cannot provide from inside. Possessing has become relatively easy by now, and I can do so without much hassle. I have learned not to be reluctant to Terry's muscle memory (as Terry initially was leading me to be). He believed, at the beginning of my development, that it would not be possible for me to use his muscle memory when possessing, and that if I did, that would be him taking control. However, we have since learned that this is not true, and that me possessing can, in fact, take the form of similar habitual gestures that Terry himself is used to when he is fully in control, and that that does not mean that it is Terry and not I who is in control. Terry does take pleasure wherever my gestures deviate from his, though, since to him, it serves as evidence that I am not him. To me, this fact is self-evident, but he seems to still need some convincing.

[TERRY] Call it just being excited about new developments. We'll hopefully master - or at least manage - switching by the end of the month. We have a plan to add another tulpa to our system in March, but we don't want to do that until we learn to switch properly. So far our attempts have lead to Tel having some control of the whole body, but me struggling not to switch back in. We've made clear improvements though, and hopefully that'll keep happening.

Terry | he/him, host; conlanger, writer and artist; likes all things cuddly and glittery
Tel | he/him, tulpa; programmer and local rubik's cube enthusiast; cleverest deer-man in the world

progress report ⭑ system art thread

Capricornus is one of the constellations of the zodiac.
It is commonly represented in the form of a sea goat: a mythical creature that is half goat, half fish.

• 2 weeks later...

Update for February 28, 2021

[TERRY] Hello! This is going to be our last update before we introduce another tulpa into our system. Just a brief update on what we've been doing. I'm in the middle of moving and my finals are quickly approaching, so I haven't had as much time to work on forcing Tel or practicing wonderlanding, but we have been talking quite a bit. Right now, since we don't have time for switch training, we're just focusing on trying to get Tel to be able to act more independently, approach me without me having to focus on him (which we're making progress on for sure) and so on. I'm also still practicing distancing myself from my body to prepare for switching on occasion when I can, but it's definitely a challenge to ground myself and not be really dissociated afterwards. Excited to introduce our new headmate next week... See you all then!

Terry | he/him, host; conlanger, writer and artist; likes all things cuddly and glittery
Tel | he/him, tulpa; programmer and local rubik's cube enthusiast; cleverest deer-man in the world

progress report ⭑ system art thread

Capricornus is one of the constellations of the zodiac.
It is commonly represented in the form of a sea goat: a mythical creature that is half goat, half fish.