Capricornus Art Thread

capricornus

I think it's time to start sharing my art on here! I'll probably post sketches and drawings of us occasionally. I've drawn Tel a few times before, and I have a couple of sketches of our wonderland as well.

This is the second drawing I've done of Tel, and the one I feel most comfortable posting. I wanted to get his paws in a drawing, because they're so damn cute!! Tel likes Rubik's cubes, though we don't have many at our house. A friend offered to teach me and Tel how to solve them, so we're looking forward to that. (Apologies for the quality. I pretty much always draw on canvases too big to post here without resizing >P )

752736165_telnrubikscuberesize.png.5ed40c73a6f1b974fcec620f3cd9a965.png

And a sketch of our wonderland and how I appear in it. There's a mirror in the room outside my room in our wonderland, so when I pass it while wonderlanding, I usually stop and look in it to visualize my body there. This is roughly the sight I'm greeted with. I have enough dysphoria and body dysmorphia for imagining a new and better form for myself to be a comfortable and even freeing exercise.

wonderlandin.thumb.png.8c36adb9a74e930c2c7af1962d71712f.png

Terry | he/him, host; conlanger, writer and artist; likes all things cuddly and glittery
Tel | he/him, tulpa; programmer and local rubik's cube enthusiast; cleverest deer-man in the world

progress report ⭑ system art thread

Capricornus is one of the constellations of the zodiac.
It is commonly represented in the form of a sea goat: a mythical creature that is half goat, half fish.

Nice work! I like the colors you used. I'm usually just a completely formless observer when I'm in wonderland, hahah, maybe I should look into creating a form for myself...

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

643647834_annoyingyourheadmate101.thumb.png.615920e12e50b17138917e2d0f647fa2.png

Just a little doodle today. I realized this stupid Homestuck song, Game Bro, was basically Tel's anthem, and I played it for him, and he hated it. It was very fun. (He was mad, but only jokingly. Love ya, dude <3)

Terry | he/him, host; conlanger, writer and artist; likes all things cuddly and glittery
Tel | he/him, tulpa; programmer and local rubik's cube enthusiast; cleverest deer-man in the world

progress report ⭑ system art thread

Capricornus is one of the constellations of the zodiac.
It is commonly represented in the form of a sea goat: a mythical creature that is half goat, half fish.