Art of Simmie and our World

September13

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Simmie has gained an affinity for most kinds of rock music, including a most unexpectedly 80s hair metal, and we love blasting bands like Dokken, Warrent, and Bon Jovi on our drives. So I decided to draw my little rock star as a 80s hair metal chick with big hair! I'm actually pretty pleased with the way this came out, although I messed up the perspective on the guitar making it look small and stubby, but oh well. You can't really tell but she's meant to be wearing a denim top and leather pants. Enjoy!

SimmieRockStar.thumb.jpg.a8b62b48953c4a2e6c3f7eda9e2e7baa.jpg

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

So when I showed my last drawing to the one IRL friend I had told about Simmie, he said he thought she'd be playing an acoustic guitar, so I decided to make a new drawing with Simmie playing the guitar but this time more folksy and acoustic. I personally don't think it came out as well as the last one but I still like it enough to be willing to show it.

simmieguitar2.jpg

I actually find drawing your tulpa to be a good forcing technique. It's more than just the form--when you are drawing your tulpa, you are drawing their body language, their facial expressions, their activity, it is a focused and concentrated expression of who they are. Even if it comes out wrong you learn from the wrongness; you understand how they are different than what you have artistically represented, which shows you have a good grasp on who they are.

Edited by September13

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

Simmie pointed out to me that in all my drawings I had never done one of the two of us. So I decided Valentine's Day was a perfect time to draw the two of us together, fully decked out in our winter clothes as we had our date night out on the chilly, windy Jersey shore.

This is the first time I've actually drawn myself with Simmie (unless you want to include that genderflipped version of me from a few months ago) and my winter beard is in full effect. I kind of worry that I've made myself look old but I promise I'm only 34! (Oh stop it, you do not look old! 😋)

Also I guess this is our way of announcing that we're basically kind of a couple. We actually have been for a while now and we haven't exactly tried to hide it, but might as well acknowledge it now. We know tulpa relationships are somewhat controversial, but we really do love each other and have helped each other grow much over the past while.

simmieandivalentines.jpg

Edited by September13

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

Two pieces to share today:

The first is another drawing and for the first time I wanted to step back and show a little bit of what's in our wonderland. Our wonderland is a bit underdeveloped as of yet but Simmie and I have a small house which is located in a cute little town with a nice main street and pond in the center. This is one view of part of the town based on a photo of a real life town that I took. Not 100% happy with it especially with Simmie's proportions, but it was fun to make.

simmietown.jpg

And for something completely different I decided to do some art on the computer. I took a picture of Simmie's representation in the Sims and traced over it on another layer in a drawing program creating a kind of rotoscoped look. Tell me what you think of this style!

pixelsimmie.png

Edited by September13

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

Simmie and I have gone shopping online and I decided to draw her in one of the cute outfits we picked out. The best thing about shopping for a tulpa is you don't actually have to buy the item; you just imagine them wearing it and poof--they have it!

image.png

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.