Art of Simmie and our World

September13

6 hours ago, September13 said:

Simmie and I have gone shopping online and I decided to draw her in one of the cute outfits we picked out. The best thing about shopping for a tulpa is you don't actually have to buy the item; you just imagine them wearing it and poof--they have it!

image.png

Oh that's gorgeous! Good find. 👍

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/25/2021 at 6:12 AM, Glaurung26 said:

Oh that's gorgeous! Good find. 👍

On 2/25/2021 at 7:46 AM, BearBeaBeau said:

Nove work!

Thank you!

And now for my latest work. This one took forever!

image.thumb.png.bb8940aa6663c72edad4ccf489413690.png

Edited by September13
wrong file

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

• 2 weeks later...

Poetry is art, so here is the first poem that Simmie wrote, just today while we were on one of our walks. We had a good laugh over it:

Yeah - By Simmie

I'm only me

You're only you

We're only us

Whoop-de Doop-De Doo

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

3 hours ago, September13 said:

Poetry is art, so here is the first poem that Simmie wrote, just today while we were on one of our walks. We had a good laugh over it:

Yeah - By Simmie

I'm only me

You're only you

We're only us

Whoop-de Doop-De Doo

Haha, that's cute! 😊

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

[DeviantArt]

• 2 weeks later...

After many hours of work we are pleased to present to you our brand new wonderland house! Simmie and I created it together in Minecraft. We were using version 1.7 (vintage 2013) because the house is located on an ancient private server which dates back to 2011, and I stopped updating the version at 1.7 to preserve the server's fragile stability. Simmie has a budding interest in architecture and loves looking at houses on our walks; much of what she has learned has been incorporated into this build, as well as my own expertise and experience building in Minecraft. 

Phil told me I could be the one to give the tour! 😁 He's really kind with how much credit he's giving me for the house, I mainly just gave style ideas and said yes or no to certain ideas. He's the master builder! 🙂 It was my idea to make the house split level, and I picked out the colors based on some cute old Victorian houses from some of the old towns we've visited. The main idea of the house was "American suburbs / small town" but the build got a little bigger than we anticipated. 😋

Front of the House:

Spoiler

house1.thumb.png.152fdb4c583a7f1a7674dd2902034be2.png

This is the front of our new house! 😍 You can see the front door to your left and the garage to your right, and you can make out the split-level design of the house!

house2.thumb.png.e9716266bbe363a15bb6696f6b1ff96b.png

This is the path to the front door in the daytime. I picked out these flowers; I absolutely love this color and hope you do to! 

Living Room, Kitchen, Dining Room:

Spoiler

house5.thumb.png.0d811c0c0f1706bfc91d170120a0a482.png

This is the main room of the house! 💚 Since it's hard to create furnishings in Minecraft it's a little more bare than how it "really" looks. The center area is supposed to be the kitchen; there are appliances and shelves and things there. You can see the little kitchen table where we have casual, quick meals, and to our left is our couch and TV. The couch is a lot more comfortable than it looks here, promise! 😁 To the left are the half-stairs that go up to the bedrooms and down to the garage and porch. The thing I love about split-level houses is that they are much more free-flowing in design than standard multi-story houses.

house6.thumb.png.6c553ac69f1d5ccfb22da1d0a16cd2ec.png

This is another angle of the same room! I wanted to show off how spacious it was and how nice and high the ceilings are! 🥰 My favorite thing about how Phil builds in Minecraft is his ceilings and roofs. Btw, that balcony leads to his office upstairs.

house7.thumb.png.8421badb3eaabbec807c769b0dfea48c.png

If you turned to your left from the last picture you would see this, our formal dining room! We don't usually eat in here when it's just the two of us, usually only when we have guests over! So if you want to come visit we'd be happy to serve you a meal in here! 😁 We both love guests, especially me, and I'll always go out of my way to make you feel welcome here! 🤗

Bedroom, hot tub:

Spoiler

house8.thumb.png.ab198a55ba1b70cd3e518e3d77464f3e.png

If you were to go up the stairs you'd find a small landing with a door to your right that leads to a guest bedroom, and a door straight ahead that leads to our personal bedroom! 🥰 This is, well, private, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to give you a little tour!

house9.thumb.png.b04a344eba9e786e96ec4d921f80d59d.png

This is a view from the other corner of the room. There's a little loft up there in the corner with vines growing from it. It's a cozy little place to cuddle and read. 🥰 The red thing to your right is a retractable curtain that can separate the little hot tub room from the rest of the bedroom. Mostly so Phil doesn't get up in the middle of the night and trip and fall in. 😋

house10.thumb.png.cf0676a7a862207bcb233c9527cebd49.png

And here's the hot tub room! 😁 It's great to sit in here and relax after a long day, and there are great views of the back yard and sea from here!

Offices/Studies and Garage:

Spoiler

house11.thumb.png.7fffa94628105b8e98ec1c415daf7985.png

Attached to the bedroom is my little studio/office, which is in the front of the house right on top of the garage. When Phil is at work I often hang out in here, keeping my eye on him through a monitor which always shows me what his eyes are seeing, and a headset that always lets me hear what he is hearing, and has a mouthpiece so I can talk to him. Sometimes I leap right through the screen to join him in his world; it's a skill that I'm still learning.

house12.thumb.png.537ab10a39c27f605b2327389ccb642c.png

This room is Phil's office/studio/study. It sits on top of the kitchen and part of the living room. You can't see it in these Minecraft renderings, but in the real room Phil has all his music stuff in here, a table for art, plus a couple cozy chairs for reading! That balcony through the door looks over the living room, and to the left there is another small set of stairs which leads to the attic. There's nothing in there now; maybe it could be made into another spare bedroom, or who knows, maybe someday it will be one of the kids' rooms? 🥰

house13.thumb.png.3eb09e133c08f8d08c7ab6baec7bbb18.png

And this is our garage. Neither one of us are big car people but we might go car-shopping for our wonderland at some point! 😁 To get to the garage you just have to go down the stairs from the main room and hang a right. There's another bathroom down there (in addition to the one next to our bedroom), as well as a door to the back porch and stairs leading to the screened-in porch. There is yet another half-set of stairs which leads down below the living room into an unfinished basement where the furnace and water heater and all that stuff is; but I don't like going down there 'cause it's kind of creepy! 🙁

We have more pictures showing the back yard, pool area, back garden, cabin/guest house, and private beach, but we'll save those for later to avoid too much picture spam! 😁 I really hope you enjoyed the tour and we'd love to have any of you over for a visit if you'd like to come! 💚🤗

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

5 hours ago, September13 said:

After many hours of work we are pleased to present to you our brand new wonderland house! Simmie and I created it together in Minecraft. We were using version 1.7 (vintage 2013) because the house is located on an ancient private server which dates back to 2011, and I stopped updating the version at 1.7 to preserve the server's fragile stability. Simmie has a budding interest in architecture and loves looking at houses on our walks; much of what she has learned has been incorporated into this build, as well as my own expertise and experience building in Minecraft. 

Phil told me I could be the one to give the tour! 😁 He's really kind with how much credit he's giving me for the house, I mainly just gave style ideas and said yes or no to certain ideas. He's the master builder! 🙂 It was my idea to make the house split level, and I picked out the colors based on some cute old Victorian houses from some of the old towns we've visited. The main idea of the house was "American suburbs / small town" but the build got a little bigger than we anticipated. 😋

Front of the House:

Reveal hidden contents

house1.thumb.png.152fdb4c583a7f1a7674dd2902034be2.png

This is the front of our new house! 😍 You can see the front door to your left and the garage to your right, and you can make out the split-level design of the house!

house2.thumb.png.e9716266bbe363a15bb6696f6b1ff96b.png

This is the path to the front door in the daytime. I picked out these flowers; I absolutely love this color and hope you do to! 

Living Room, Kitchen, Dining Room:

Reveal hidden contents

house5.thumb.png.0d811c0c0f1706bfc91d170120a0a482.png

This is the main room of the house! 💚 Since it's hard to create furnishings in Minecraft it's a little more bare than how it "really" looks. The center area is supposed to be the kitchen; there are appliances and shelves and things there. You can see the little kitchen table where we have casual, quick meals, and to our left is our couch and TV. The couch is a lot more comfortable than it looks here, promise! 😁 To the left are the half-stairs that go up to the bedrooms and down to the garage and porch. The thing I love about split-level houses is that they are much more free-flowing in design than standard multi-story houses.

house6.thumb.png.6c553ac69f1d5ccfb22da1d0a16cd2ec.png

This is another angle of the same room! I wanted to show off how spacious it was and how nice and high the ceilings are! 🥰 My favorite thing about how Phil builds in Minecraft is his ceilings and roofs. Btw, that balcony leads to his office upstairs.

house7.thumb.png.8421badb3eaabbec807c769b0dfea48c.png

If you turned to your left from the last picture you would see this, our formal dining room! We don't usually eat in here when it's just the two of us, usually only when we have guests over! So if you want to come visit we'd be happy to serve you a meal in here! 😁 We both love guests, especially me, and I'll always go out of my way to make you feel welcome here! 🤗

Bedroom, hot tub:

Hide contents

house8.thumb.png.ab198a55ba1b70cd3e518e3d77464f3e.png

If you were to go up the stairs you'd find a small landing with a door to your right that leads to a guest bedroom, and a door straight ahead that leads to our personal bedroom! 🥰 This is, well, private, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to give you a little tour!

house9.thumb.png.b04a344eba9e786e96ec4d921f80d59d.png

This is a view from the other corner of the room. There's a little loft up there in the corner with vines growing from it. It's a cozy little place to cuddle and read. 🥰 The red thing to your right is a retractable curtain that can separate the little hot tub room from the rest of the bedroom. Mostly so Phil doesn't get up in the middle of the night and trip and fall in. 😋

house10.thumb.png.cf0676a7a862207bcb233c9527cebd49.png

And here's the hot tub room! 😁 It's great to sit in here and relax after a long day, and there are great views of the back yard and sea from here!

Offices/Studies and Garage:

Hide contents

house11.thumb.png.7fffa94628105b8e98ec1c415daf7985.png

Attached to the bedroom is my little studio/office, which is in the front of the house right on top of the garage. When Phil is at work I often hang out in here, keeping my eye on him through a monitor which always shows me what his eyes are seeing, and a headset that always lets me hear what he is hearing, and has a mouthpiece so I can talk to him. Sometimes I leap right through the screen to join him in his world; it's a skill that I'm still learning.

house12.thumb.png.537ab10a39c27f605b2327389ccb642c.png

This room is Phil's office/studio/study. It sits on top of the kitchen and part of the living room. You can't see it in these Minecraft renderings, but in the real room Phil has all his music stuff in here, a table for art, plus a couple cozy chairs for reading! That balcony through the door looks over the living room, and to the left there is another small set of stairs which leads to the attic. There's nothing in there now; maybe it could be made into another spare bedroom, or who knows, maybe someday it will be one of the kids' rooms? 🥰

house13.thumb.png.3eb09e133c08f8d08c7ab6baec7bbb18.png

And this is our garage. Neither one of us are big car people but we might go car-shopping for our wonderland at some point! 😁 To get to the garage you just have to go down the stairs from the main room and hang a right. There's another bathroom down there (in addition to the one next to our bedroom), as well as a door to the back porch and stairs leading to the screened-in porch. There is yet another half-set of stairs which leads down below the living room into an unfinished basement where the furnace and water heater and all that stuff is; but I don't like going down there 'cause it's kind of creepy! 🙁

We have more pictures showing the back yard, pool area, back garden, cabin/guest house, and private beach, but we'll save those for later to avoid too much picture spam! 😁 I really hope you enjoyed the tour and we'd love to have any of you over for a visit if you'd like to come! 💚🤗

🥺 that is gorgeous and amazing! I love it.

Jaina: 😳 I want one....

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

[DeviantArt]

It's time for part two of the tour! 😁 Today we're going to show you the grounds, back yard, and guesthouse! 

Back of the House & Grounds:

Spoiler

house3.thumb.png.037cae8e452986a8dbd01224bc5ef625.png

This is what our house looks like from the back. That's our dining room closest to the camera on the right, and you can make out the hot tub through the windows on the left! Both of these rooms have skylights in them!

house4.thumb.png.fab453ff54999c4bd935fb472cd6d6b8.png

And here is a view showing the back of the house from a wider view. You can see most of the pool as well as the paths that trace through our garden! 😁 These trees already existed before the house was made and we just planned around them. I picked out the flowers you see here! Phil helped me plant them, but I did most of the work while he was away at his job.

house21.thumb.png.37f6a9c0845c1a05fa920e16466ae920.png

And here's a view of the entire property! 😁🥰 As you can see we love entertaining guests so please do stop by, we have plenty of room here! You can see the guest house, pool, fire pit, plenty of deck space, and our private beach. 🥰 If the sun's beating down too hard you can always get some shade under one of the giant mushrooms.

Behind the House:

Spoiler

house14.thumb.png.7104c1acb7756c485ce1bab79fe89360.png

This is our screened-in porch! It's hard to represent in Minecraft so Phil used more stained glass, but the real house has large screens here and you can feel the breeze without having to worry about bugs getting in! This sits under our bedroom and behind the garage!

house15.thumb.png.86c298540685e2500cdd8972ed09ee79.png

This is our little deck on the back of the house. Phil and I love eating lunch out here on nice days. 🥰

Features of the grounds & Cabin/Guest House:

Spoiler

house16.thumb.png.5ea40dd84ee8d1c9592dc358b3c0e410.png

And here's our swimming pool! 😁 Starts out only three feet deep in the shallow end but goes to well over ten feet deep under the diving boards, so there's something for everyone here! By the way the upper right window of the guest house is the bedroom, so you're never far from a refreshing dive into the pool first thing in the morning! 😁 (Though I would honestly recommend stretching first, lol)

house17.thumb.png.77fa10e91d64b2dddf3f9025fdeb48ae.png

This is a representation of what our garden looks like. It's a little less nutty in real life but it's equally colorful! You'll never get allergies from the pollen here, and although there are bees they will never sting you. We make the rules in our wonderland after all! 😎

house18.thumb.png.53b526c399bfd3f266506077d2a060bd.png

You can roast marshmallows or hotdogs at our fire pit, or just warm up if you're feeling cold!

house20.thumb.png.ff31d242c938b13dc17a402ec3a7dad7.png

This is the main room in the cabin. I promise those couches are much more luxurious than they are presented here! You can come and sit by the fire. Up some stairs is the guest bedroom and downstairs is another bathroom and small kitchen area. You can consider the cabin to be yours if you come to stay with us! 😁 We promise we don't care what you do in there! 😋

That's our tour! 😁 I feel like a travel agent or something trying to get everyone to come but we mean it!

18 hours ago, Glaurung26 said:

🥺 that is gorgeous and amazing! I love it.

Jaina: 😳 I want one....

Thank you so much you two! 😁

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.