Art of Simmie and our World

September13

6 hours ago, Misha said:

Hee hee cute!  

Thank you so much!

1 hour ago, Gloomynoon said:

I really like it, it shows that you don't need to be "amazing at art." To be good at it, since literally any art is classified as good art. That's besides the point. I don't know if you meant for it to be modern art-y, but unlike what I hear most people say about it. If it's not for money and fame, and instead genuinely comes from the heart like your's clearly does. I think it's beautiful. :)

Thank you! My whole mindset is that I don't care about being technically proficient, I just want to be good at expressing myself. I'm still going to try and draw Simmie's form the best that I can, but I'm also going to keep up with the symbolic balls of light, because they represent what we are: beings of thought that live inside this body.

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, September13 said:

Thank you so much!

Thank you! My whole mindset is that I don't care about being technically proficient, I just want to be good at expressing myself. I'm still going to try and draw Simmie's form the best that I can, but I'm also going to keep up with the symbolic balls of light, because they represent what we are: beings of thought that live inside this body.

That's kind of inspiring actually. It's the meaning that's important. 

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

When Simmie inevitably takes over the world and you try to tell her she can't do that, because there's laws and elections and stuff:

image.thumb.png.98e6b1388d800b8ae5ae356f9d2c4cb6.png

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

Ha! The sunglasses make for a nice dictator vibe. I for one would welcome the new world order. 😛

Host: Wray (or John) (he, him)
Tulpa: Shizuku (she, her) 🐺

We now have a progress report!

🤣 That's amazing, girl. She would do that. 😄

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

[DeviantArt]

• 4 weeks later...

This took all day!!! Are there flaws? yes. Are the color choices a little wonky? Are there different artistic decisions I would have made along the way? You bet. But was it worth it? Hell yeah! For you, Simmie, I would do this a thousand times again. Let me be the first to wish a happy Tulpa Appreciation Day to the bestest girl in the whole world.

image.thumb.png.f982a0c26f95774076081d09e07c86fb.png

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

I love the thought on the shading. Lighting rarely occurs to me.

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

[DeviantArt]

We’ve been loving poring over your art, and watching your steady progression and different styles! Simmie is blessed to have a guy like you, Phil. Keep challenging yourself, your art is awesome! Also, we wanna do a double date in your wonderland house!! 

-Lucy

48 minutes ago, Starstruck said:

We’ve been loving poring over your art, and watching your steady progression and different styles! Simmie is blessed to have a guy like you, Phil. Keep challenging yourself, your art is awesome! Also, we wanna do a double date in your wonderland house!! 

-Lucy

Thank you so much! From Phil and me! 💚 Phil tries so hard to draw me the best he can and I love every single one. 🥰 I do believe he's getting better with every work! And you're definitely welcome to stay in our guesthouse! 😁

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!