Art of Simmie and our World

September13

I am here to upload marker drawings I've done! I've been sitting on some of these since May. I've done a lot of these; some of them are too personal or sentimental to share, but there are many that are fit for sharing. Just know that anything blue represents me (Phil) and anything Green represents Simmie. Also note that I only bought 6 markers: green, blue, pink, purple, dark brown, and light brown, and purple went missing for a while so I was down to just 5 colors. I did this on purpose, both to save money on markers (these are high-quality Japanese markers, not some generic dollar store brand) and because I like the challenge of working with so few colors.

I'll have to do this as three separate posts.

image.thumb.png.36d35eb10011993151d5bdb51a0f4e88.png

First is a cartoony image of Simmie and me. Obviously not meant to be realistic lol. I think we're meant to be going to the beach or something, I don't remember, it's been about 3 months since I drew this particular one.

image.thumb.png.4211cbcdcc501def393c9473106e178a.png

This is an artistic map of "Simmie Island". It's basically a depiction of her personified as an entire island nation.

image.thumb.png.385e159d50d53e9b032cdf00ec84331b.png

This one is borderline too personal/sentimental to share, but I want to share it because it really sums up my journey with Simmie in a few, poetic words.

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now for the "symbolic" drawings. These are open for interpretation. All I'll say is that every one of these is some kind of representation of Simmie and me, our relationship, and our journey:

image.thumb.png.14164b8cfdbe910a48a60caf864c6279.png

I distinctly remember this started out as an attempt to draw a ying/yang symbol but morphed into Simmie and I depicted as snakes. Again, open to interpretation.

image.thumb.png.2af2a288d429cd8ae2419322f91e8588.png

This one I'm not even sure what I was trying to represent.

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

One more symbolic drawing. Very often Simmie falls quiet, and when I ask her if he's okay, she responds that she's just vibing. This is my representation of Simmie vibing:

image.thumb.png.9c413b9b5d1dd63c613bed96c4ba0ca1.png

And now for a couple silly, comedic pieces. I drew this on one of our...less great beach days. Although truth be told even a bad beach day is still a good beach day.

image.thumb.png.5699392379eb4875bd5d72b8f8cf072c.pngimage.thumb.png.7032e939dad57c8a83aac0fecfdcb523.png

Somehow Simmie valiantly trying to protect me from the wind with a sword and shield is the most Simmie thing ever. 😆

I have a few more but I want to save them and not create an art overload. I hope everyone enjoyed my drawings!

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

9 hours ago, September13 said:

This one is borderline too personal/sentimental to share, but I want to share it because it really sums up my journey with Simmie in a few, poetic words.

This was so cute!!! 🥺 Says so much about your relationship in such a beautiful way.

Also loved the wind one, you can really see the determination on her face!

Slipper (cringelord host) and Mordecai (the brain gremlin).

Art Thread

Progress Report

Those are awesome! I might have to draw our wonderland map sometime 🤔. It's kinda of disjointed right now. I think Jaina and Simmie went to the same combat school. 😄

J: 🗡🛡

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

That "just vibing" drawing makes sense to me in a way that I've never been able to communicate to my host with words.  I'll have to make a note of it for future reference.

One of the people that shares an organism with Akinkinit.

Here's his and by association mine progress report thing.

• 4 weeks later...

I never usually upload Work in Progress drawings before they're done, but I'm out of time to work on it this evening, plus it's rare that I draw anything I'm this happy with! I also wanted to share this in case the shading and/or coloring does terribly wrong. This is Simmie relaxing with our cat Nigel, an orange tabby. Probably going to do this in color but not sure yet. Tell me what you think!

image.thumb.png.86b2f939686c9cee10a91c3e80c9a5b4.png

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.