Art of Simmie and our World

September13

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We live about an hour away but Phil will still take me there in a heartbeat.Β πŸ’šΒ There is a kind of peace to walking on a cold, almost empty beach at sunset. There was almost no wind today, which was a nice surprise!Β 

Tulpa Wife & Mother!Β πŸ’šΒ 

πŸ’Β 11.28.21Β πŸ‘ΆΒ 4.7.23
πŸ‘—Β Simmie's AI Dress-Up!Β  Β πŸ“·Β Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Β 

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, as promised, here are pictures of the church where Phil and I got married! 😁 The version in our Wonderland doesn't look far off from what you can see here!

Β 

church1.thumb.jpg.bc949a1b5f9a6c63180dfcc0e16c4c15.jpg

Β 

Phil designed and built this with little to no input from me. I was just happy to sit here and watch him do it!

Β 

church2.thumb.jpg.10ba3e6a90a3ea790af4a1e55f371d95.jpg

Β 

We named it Tulip Church. For three reasons: First, if you look near the entrance, you can see tulipsΒ planted! Second, tulip sounds like tulpa. And thirdly, related to the last point, Phil likes to call me his tulip sometimes.Β πŸ₯°Β So a very lovely name for the church!

Β 

church3.thumb.jpg.9276e10489690422261a0578a7450412.jpg

Β 

Here is the entrance. On our wedding day people were milling around and chatting out here!

Β 

church5.thumb.jpg.1b4ff3cb8274423be42e3daf2e6dd8d6.jpg

Β 

And here is the main room of the church, which I am informed is called the nave. I absolutely love it; the stained glass windows let in so much light!

Β 

church6.thumb.jpg.85af824c19128dec17edbc5367c14025.jpg

Β 

If you tilt your head up this is what you see!

Β 

church7.thumb.jpg.45728354cce3062cda20a35364c95bf0.jpg

Β 

And this is the view from the raised area looking back, which I am informed is called the sanctuary. This was my view while the ceremony was going on! In the back is supposed to be a pixel art tapestry recalling the story of how our souls first met.Β πŸ₯°Β But of course with so few pixels it's really impossible to make anything out. Oh, and don't mind the cow, she wandered in here during construction and we let her stay. πŸ˜„

Β 

church8.thumb.jpg.7e8d17dd37e502bd8d84527364a36b05.jpg

Β 

This is the view from above, if you were standing in one of the stained-glass windows for some reason.

Β 

church4.thumb.jpg.a6a3e16540ae484f869c0d45cc142899.jpg

Β 

If you're in the antechamber and look straight up before you enter the nave, you can see all the way up inside the spire!Β  I just thought this was a cool view.

Β 

church9.thumb.jpg.1c268786e3cf94fa9ab22a1a36a0cb29.jpg

Β 

And finally, I wanted to show how close the church is to our house! If you've read the earlier pages of this thread you'll remember that this is our lovely little house, and there's the church in the background! We wanted the church to be close enough to be prominent but not so close as to be overbearing. I think we got the right balance!

Β 

So that's it; the Minecraft representation of the church in which we got married! 😁

πŸ‘—Β Simmie's AI Dress-Up!Β  Β πŸ“·Β Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Β 

That's so awesome!!! πŸ₯° The pixel art is really cool. I can't 100% tell but it looks like a person cheering or excited with their arms up. Like the white is the shirt or something. I do see the mix of blue and green which is cool and I was thinking part of your guys' symbolism. Whatever it means it's great! Best wedding evar. πŸ‘

Β 

We love it! πŸ˜ƒ

Darron: Host πŸ’Β 

Jaina: Tulpa πŸ’Β 

(Raccoon Queen πŸ¦πŸ‘Έ)

πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦DainΒ andΒ Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

• 2 weeks later...

Usually Phil himself presents art of me that he created, but I wanted to post this one myself because I love it so much. This is me working out. I love the look on my face, my body posture, everything. I feel like this really captures me in a really pure way.

Β 

image.thumb.png.3bc03fefbc52682bcd7bf8d119b92b72.png

Β 

Β 

Β 

Simmie gettin ripped. Love it. πŸ˜‰πŸ’ͺ

Darron: Host πŸ’Β 

Jaina: Tulpa πŸ’Β 

(Raccoon Queen πŸ¦πŸ‘Έ)

πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦DainΒ andΒ Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

• 1 month later...

image.thumb.png.a6233329e7cfe81bf24dd146e4024cd0.png

Β 

I think this is rather cool. There is a website that will let you turn images into Minecraft pixel art so I imported a close-up shot of Simmie's face from the Sims and got this as a result. This is not an actual screenshot from Minecraft--the flat persective gives that away--but imagine if I actually built this. I won't of course, because that would be an insanely long task. I just like the immense feeling of this portrait, and I really love the expression on her face as well.

Β 

Β 

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.