Art of Simmie and our World

September13

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I feel I need a little context to explain this one.ย ๐Ÿ˜„ย We like to create art based off dreams, so we decided to make a piece based off this dream, originally posted in the Dream thread:

ย 

Spoiler

I had a very short (<1 minute) but very cute dream last night! I dreamed I had a friend who was some kind of furry mouse-sized being. She would ride around in my pocket and I had a really tiny brush to brush her fur! But she wasn't a pet, she was intelligent and liked to talk! She wanted to be part of my girls' night out and I was wearing big overalls like a kid from a 90s movie for some reason, so she hopped in the front pocket to come out with us!ย ๐Ÿ˜ย It was all very cute.ย ๐Ÿฅฐย I don't think she was meant to be anyone I know, I think she was just a character I made up.

ย 

So, this picture is supposed to be set some time before that when I first meet my friend! This is the scene as I imagine it going: I'm outside working in my garden when I spot something strange. I go to pick it up, and find this strange little creature! She's very playful and starts climbing on my hand and dangling from my fingers! The idea was for me to be scrunching up my face while I try to figure out what exactly I found, but I'm a little worried I look mean/angry. Also, this was Phil's first ever attempt to draw anything furry-related. Just a note that the little mouse-girl is merely a dream character and not a tulpa, nor will she become one! Here goes!

ย 

image.thumb.png.3a1cafe302f8e8cbe6d8eae2ac3da02d.png

Tulpa Wife & Mother!ย ๐Ÿ’šย 

๐Ÿ’ย 11.28.21ย ๐Ÿ‘ถย 4.7.23
๐Ÿ‘—ย Simmie's AI Dress-Up!ย  ย ๐Ÿ“ทย Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

ย 

That's super cute!ย ๐Ÿ˜ย Maybe could invite her for a workout day.ย ๐Ÿค”

Darron: Host ๐Ÿ’ย 

Jaina: Tulpa ๐Ÿ’ย 

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆDainย andย Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: ๐Ÿบ

[DeviantArt]

Phil thanks you for your compliments on his latest work!ย ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

Now I want to present to you...my first piece of switched-in artwork!!!ย ๐Ÿ’šย I wanted to go experimental for this one. I know there are a lot of little gaps in the layers where lower layers come through, and smudges where I tried to correct this, but in a weird way I kind of like the effect. I just wanted to create something for Phil to show him how much I love him.ย ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

ย 

image.thumb.png.16c497d814c01ef514a4e0b1c71a38c9.png

๐Ÿ‘—ย Simmie's AI Dress-Up!ย  ย ๐Ÿ“ทย Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

ย 

He used to have one IRL but doesn't have one at the moment. I decided to give him one again!ย ๐Ÿ˜ย It's actually more of a dense stubble. I think it looks good on him too!ย ๐Ÿ’šย I'm glad you liked my art! ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

It adds an air of etherealism to it.ย 

ย 

It's like a dream at the shore.ย ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Darron: Host ๐Ÿ’ย 

Jaina: Tulpa ๐Ÿ’ย 

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆDainย andย Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: ๐Ÿบ

[DeviantArt]