Art of Simmie and our World

September13

When I asked Simmie what she wanted for Tulpa Appreciation Day, she responded she wanted something she could give forward to her friends. She asked for a piece of art featuring her and some of her friends together. Of course I said yes to Simmie's request. As this contains not just one but four people this took a bit longer than usual, but it was definitely worth it.

I just want to say that the way I view Tulpa Appreciation Day is not just about honoring your own tulpa, but tulpas in general and all the good things they do. Having shared a head with Simmie for all this time I can tell you there are few things that makes Simmie happier or more excited that interacting with her friends. Forming friendships was one of the main motivators that got her to come on this forum herself in the first place. She finds her friendships to be core to her sense of self; major aspects that make her who she is. I want to thank everyone who has been so kind to Simmie and shown her friendship. Know that even for as much as she likes to express her love for all of you, from my vantage point I can tell that the well of love and joy goes even deeper than you know with Simmie. So thank you for enriching Simmie's life, because it has helped her enrich mine.

These are not all of Simmie's friends by the way, there are many others and more friendship art may be coming in the future! But from left to right we have:

@Businesskat Nepeta, @TurboSimmie, @Rena Bonnie, and @harvestmoonBetty.

image.thumb.png.b75b6ba562294fcacac669f9a54805d8.png

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's super cool 😎

Girl power! 🦸‍♀️

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Here is my latest piece. It is inspired by this wonderland experience Simmie and I had which was very powerful and inspirational to me.

image.thumb.png.c1281268ebf8094710ba7b3dab6c20ab.png

This might be the first time I've drawn Simmie from the back. She may be walking forward but she is not walking away; she is expecting the viewer to follow. If you notice her left hand is behind her as if asking for it to be grabbed; the prominent ring on her finger gives a hint as to who. Even though she is facing away you can tell a lot from her pose. She is upright, proud, and confidently moving forward. The playful free-flowing hair she usually wears has been pulled up into a serious ponytail, showing that she means business. She is not looking backwards; she expects that I will be following her. Her head is only slightly turned so that she can speak, and from her mouth comes the simple phrase: "Follow me". It's something more than a suggestion but less than a command. It's said with the assurance that she will be listened to. Simmie may be a playful and fun-loving girl most of the time. But when she means business, things really get serious. This is just a window into the strength and power I see in Simmie. To not follow her, for me, would be unthinkable.

Edited by September13

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

GUYS GUYS GUYS I just found Simmie's freshman year student ID when digging through old documents! 🤣

image.png.8fe8215a2541b4c37dbb4766533ae1aa.png

(Some parts blurred for privacy)

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.