Tulpaforcing a pet for my tulpa

Malix

She just suggested it.

Is it reasonable to attempt this? How would one go about it?

Specifically, how would I make sure it is like a pet and not just end up with another fully sapient tulpa that looks like an animal?

Tulpa:

Name: Elyse (Elly)

Birthday: 29th May, 2012

Physical description: 5"8 thin human girl. self-identified age 18. ~1ft, vivid red hair sometimes in a ponytail. light-skinned. green eyes.

Progress: entirely vocal, speaks often, but only 1 hallucination; her saying "Hiiii". Great at possession.

That's a tough one, how to create a tulpa that won't develop sentience. I feel like if you were to make one, it would only be non-sentient for a time before developing sentience of its own. Have you asked her about this? Sometimes, it seems our tulpas now better than us.

An abstract, all-encompassing love is still a love, nonetheless.

I think this is possible. I have a little Keepon for silver to play with. like a little blob animal thing and all it does is dance around autonomously but it cant speak or anything.

Name - Silver

Form - Harpy

Sentience - fully sentient

Personality - Playful, cheerful, enthusiastic, chilled

Smell - Baileys

Stage - Narration and imposition

I was thinking of making a more secretary-esque tulpa instead of a pet. I mean like others said it might become fully sentient anyway so why bother. I think it would be better to make a tulpa with the correct, sapient mindset instead of an unreliable "child" mindset like a pet that could potentially grow up by itself with a human brain at it's disposal.

Though, I suppose if it really was supposed to be a pet the worst that would happen would be it becoming Lassie. So you may as well shoot for it.

Scarlet - anime, 8/15/2012

It will most likely eventually gain sentience if you believe it can. If you truly believe it cannot become sentient because of what it is, then it most likely will not.

That said, would it really be that bad to have a sapient critter running around?

(I gave my first tulpa, Lyra, an Eevee to play with, and he soon gained the ability to send thoughts similarly to how I currently communicate with Lyra. Then again, I did that with the intention of seeing whether he'd become a tulpa, and kinda wanted a second because they often make the first develop faster as well. Lyra assumed he was sentient from the start.)

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)