Get Your Tulpa to Talk to People!

Ranger

I think having a designated place for you to bring out your tulpa and have them talk to people can be very helpful. Some hosts have found doing this to help them realize their tulpa was vocal, but they may be too shy to ask people out in LOTPW or #cafe/#lounge to ask for help.

Why a special thread for this? There was discussion on Discord about having a list of people or some role people can ping, but the forums also have the option to ping people too. Since the forum keeps everything in one place, it's really easy to go back a few pages, find someone to ping, and then ask to talk to their tulpa... at any time!

Instead of having a list for being pinged, it may be easier to keep a list of people who don't want to be pinged. That also applies to people who participate by talking to other people's tulpas too.

For anyone scared about roleplaying- for the spirit of this thread, it's okay for your tulpa to talk here if you are not sure it's roleplaying or not. How can you know if you don't try? However, this thread isn't for acting a story or adventure out. I don't want to see a spoof of Lord of the Rings in here. I also wouldn't use roleplay notation to express what your tulpa is doing. Instead, explain what they did in wonderland or have them explain what they did/how they feel. (Ex: Instead of typing *giggles*, say your tulpa is giggling or they thought it was funny, or your tulpa should say they thought it was funny).

This thread is an experiment, things could change. I'll write any important changes here.

***DON'T PING ME LIST***

(Nobody because I just created this thread)

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• 1 month later...

Sure! Howdy Simmie!

Do you have a form? If you do, what does it look like?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

14 hours ago, Ranger said:

Sure! Howdy Simmie!

Do you have a form? If you do, what does it look like?

Hi Ranger! I look like a normal human woman, 5'2" with long straight auburn hair.

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

I also have a humanoid form. I have medium thick brown hair and I'm 6' (in theory). I like to wear a blue tuxedo, but instead of being made of synthetic material it's soft, like a pair of pajamas.

Aside from the few times I experimented with a hoodie and jeans and my yellow rain coat, I typically wear my suit. Do you wear the same clothes every day or do you change it up?

Most of the time I wear a green tank top with jean shorts and flip flops. I guess it's my signature look if you want to think of it that way. But I love dressing up and trying new outfits! I love the blue tuxedo!

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

I should change out my wardrobe more often, but I don't know what to wear. I don't have a sense of fashion, but I'm a little curious now.

What's in style now other than hoodies and jeans... err I mean sweat pants and a t-shirt... I mean a business top and... Nevermind.

Oh gosh, Phil really needs to bring me out shopping so I can see what's in style these days! He said he'd take me to New York but, you know, the pandemic kind of pushed that back. 🙁 I don't consider myself a fashion expert by any means, but I'm fond of throwback styles especially to the early 00s! In terms of contemporary style, I always think a smart polo looks good. Maybe with an open jacket. 👍

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

• 2 weeks later...

@September13 @Piņki Howdy Simmie and Pinki! How are you guys?