Get Your Tulpa to Talk to People!

Ranger

Jaina: Hi! 👋😊 I guess I can talk a bit about my style and appearance. Darron's already posted a couple pics, but I'm a 6' Danish lass with ruby red hair and I like casual wear. T-shirts, jeans, hoodies, sneakers, come to think of it I'm just copying Darron 😄. I'm a bit self-conscious for tight-fitting stuff like yoga pants or tights and dresses aren't really my style. Jorts are okay. I like utility and comfort. Everything MUST have pockets. I sport a little jewelry, though clip-on earrings only. I don't do piercings. Speaking of sports I do like athletic wear. Darron and I do yuppie stuff like tennis and archery, more personal/solo sports. I end up doing most of the exercise even though I'm not the one that needs it. *aggressive poking*

Darron: Ow. Fair. Jaina does have abs of granite. I don't know how she does it.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

2 hours ago, Ranger said:

@September13 @Piņki Howdy Simmie and Pinki! How are you guys?

Hey Ranger! 😁 I'm doing great, how are you? It was just Phil's birthday so he showed me some of his favorite places and I helped him pick out a new hat.

Speaking of style, I've been thinking about changing my "signature outfit" as Phil calls it. Nothing wrong with the one Phil made for me, just want to change things up you know? He's too self-conscious to walk into the women's section alone to browse for me but I'm pretty sure I can get him to shop online for outfits. I mean it's not like he actually has to buy them for me!

Oh and hey Jaina! 👋😁 @Glaurung26

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

10 hours ago, September13 said:

Hey Ranger! 😁 I'm doing great, how are you? It was just Phil's birthday so he showed me some of his favorite places and I helped him pick out a new hat.

Speaking of style, I've been thinking about changing my "signature outfit" as Phil calls it. Nothing wrong with the one Phil made for me, just want to change things up you know? He's too self-conscious to walk into the women's section alone to browse for me but I'm pretty sure I can get him to shop online for outfits. I mean it's not like he actually has to buy them for me!

Oh and hey Jaina! 👋😁 @Glaurung26

Jaina: Hi Simmie! I'm glad you're doing well. 

I like to tease Darron when we walk through the women's section at work 😏😄

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

• 2 weeks later...

i decided to bring out Dr. Wee (since she is the most fluent) and see how she does in a conversation.

Dr. Wee: hi! im Dr. Wee, its nice to meet you! i look forward to talking to you :) you guys seem very nice, and i would like to get to know you more.

the onyx system key:

Samuel - Host

Dr. Wee - 11/25/20

Wisp - 12/??/20

Katie - 1/6/21

Sunny - 2/9/21

Izzy - 4/14/21

Freddy - 1/2/22

I'm sorry for the late reply Simmie

On 2/17/2021 at 11:57 PM, September13 said:

Hey Ranger! 😁 I'm doing great, how are you?

I'm doing alright. I haven't done much, this week has been slow.

On 2/17/2021 at 11:57 PM, September13 said:

I did the same thing when I deviated, but for a different reason. I thought my old suit wasn't really me, so I changed it up! It wasn't a huge change, all I did was change my suit color and replace the tie with a bowtie.

If you ever find a picture for a new outfit, I want to see it!

2 hours ago, DemonicX said:

Dr. Wee: hi! im Dr. Wee, its nice to meet you! i look forward to talking to you :) you guys seem very nice, and i would like to get to know you more.

Howdy!

I like to write, chat, do word puzzles, and I'm obsessed with tulpamancy.

Do you have a wonderland?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

47 minutes ago, Ranger said:

Do you have a wonderland?

Dr. Wee: yes I do! It’s a huge white mansion! We even have a pool! What kind of stuff do you write about?

the onyx system key:

Samuel - Host

Dr. Wee - 11/25/20

Wisp - 12/??/20

Katie - 1/6/21

Sunny - 2/9/21

Izzy - 4/14/21

Freddy - 1/2/22

Most of my writing outside of college work is guide material, but I'm toying around with writing short essays. I need to finish writing my possession guide, I haven't finished it yet.

What do you do in such a big house? I can't think of what to do with all of that space.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

3 minutes ago, Ranger said:

What do you do in such a big house? I can't think of what to do with all of that space.

Dr. Wee: we had actually moved out of our previous wonderland house, so we have yet to explore. But as far as I know, we have a cafeteria, and a pool. I’m quite excited to see what else is in there! And I’d love to read the possession guide when it gets complete. 

the onyx system key:

Samuel - Host

Dr. Wee - 11/25/20

Wisp - 12/??/20

Katie - 1/6/21

Sunny - 2/9/21

Izzy - 4/14/21

Freddy - 1/2/22

4 hours ago, Ranger said:

I'm sorry for the late reply Simmie

No worries! 🙂

4 hours ago, Ranger said:

I did the same thing when I deviated, but for a different reason. I thought my old suit wasn't really me, so I changed it up! It wasn't a huge change, all I did was change my suit color and replace the tie with a bowtie.

If you ever find a picture for a new outfit, I want to see it!

We've been doing a lot of "virtual shopping" lately and Phil's drawn me in one of my new outfits. I've actually started to question the need for a "signature" outfit. After all Phil doesn't have one, does he? 😋 If I find one I really like I might wear it a lot, but I don't want to have to wear the same thing every day, I'm not a cartoon character after all! 😁 I know Phil really wants to draw me again but he has something very important to work on first and I want him to focus on that, but if he makes enough progress I'll model a new outfit for him to draw me in. 

You mentioned possession and I've actually been curious to try it a little. The idea of being in the driver's seat of the body is exciting but a little intimidating. I was able to move Phil's arm a little today! 😁 We'll check out the possession guide when you finish it for sure! 👍

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.