Invision Community 4.5 Upgrade

Pleeb

That stinks the forum stats are so limited. I definitely don't hate them, I'd personally would prefer to have the horizontal bar (at least until someone gets 1,000 posts in this thread)

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Basically, I like the stats, and dislike that they're forced to show up 100% of the time when most of the time no one cares. Like, right now we do, but tomorrow or next week or every day for the next year? It would just be nice if they were optional somehow. I'll leave it to others (or you) to decide though, the bar isn't the end of the world, but it seems very bloat-y for on-topic non-megathreads like Q&A stuff.

Any chance you can add more buttons next to the quote buttons? Edit is an obvious choice, but anything to make using up that space more logical would be good

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

@Luminesce

You have uBlock, you can block all these bars you don't like and release the space they occupy.

Another thing - why are pages of threads arranged vertically now?

Is that some adaption for phone users?

Drastically broadens each thread longer than one page.

Super Girls don't cry

I mentioned considering doing some uBlock thing in LOTPW, but then Pleeb changed the setting to be far less invasive, to only a little invasive.

And yeah, I mentioned that as an obvious glitch: https://community.tulpa.info/forum/4-general-discussion/ (or any list of threads)

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

If I don't hear something back from our theme creator before the end of the day, I'll switch the default back to the light theme, which is much more stable at the moment:

image.thumb.png.ef62d7c8279bedabafdffc9349edaa0a.png

I also updated the OP.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

Does attaching images work for you? I just get some weird pattern that looks like HTML canvas data which may be related to Tor Browser

Edited by Ido

Super Girls don't cry

19 minutes ago, Ido said:

Does attaching images work for you? I just get some weird pattern that looks like HTML canvas data which may be related to Tor Browser

I haven’t had that problem but I haven’t tested in TOR. Screenshot?

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

https://community.tulpa.info/topic/7356-game-last-one-to-post-wins/?do=findComment&comment=328303

(scroll down for a few more)

Edited by Luminesce

Same image:

Uploaded normally in Tor Browser

695759871_Cirnostronk.thumb.jpg.9abe2a52bdba664e8797ea7940f3f128.jpg

With HTML canvas data extraction allowed (click on the image icon on the left side of the url box before the https://)

1681451734_Cirnostronk.thumb.jpg.86a165ef373917c969371725a25ea941.jpg

No idea why this is necessary, generally the forum asks for html canvas data when logged in, probably for device identification. Well, It's not a security risk for Tor users since this data is randomized at each reload, hence the different image colors. But for normal users it may be used to link an uploaded image to a uniquely identifiable user. That's pretty intrusive.

Super Girls don't cry