How deep is your (love LOL) wonderland?

Guest applesauce99

Guest applesauce99

How much concentration is needed to access your wonderland efficiently? Ever since learning that a wonderland is essencially just a simplified version of what I previously thought one was (yeah that makes sense), I can enter it almost instantly to observe tupper. Meditation not neccessary anymore. What about you folks?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine black void

Kick wall

Living room on other side

Or

Calm self

Imagine vortex

Go into vortex

Vortex leads to wonderland

My opinions are all subject to change.

My wonderland is very similar to the loading screen from Assassins Creed 2. It's easy to imagine, so all I need to do is imagine it appearing into my view.

I just close my eyes and there it is.

~Remember the dead, but fight for the living.

~La rage du peuple

~Ice cream is a feeling

Tulpae:

Name: Frostia

Form: Light and dark blue pony, white hair, styled in MLP:FiM fashion

Instantly and effortlessly.

Tulpa:

Name: Elyse (Elly)

Birthday: 29th May, 2012

Physical description: 5"8 thin human girl. self-identified age 18. ~1ft, vivid red hair sometimes in a ponytail. light-skinned. green eyes.

Progress: entirely vocal, speaks often, but only 1 hallucination; her saying "Hiiii". Great at possession.

I can access it easily, but staying in it for a long duration seems to be difficult. I keep getting distracted.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

Not much, I just start out at the edge of the beach (at this point it isn't very detailed) and walk through my small backyard. By the time I reach the porch the wonderland is fully realized.

Just like all things that I imagine for more than the first time, it is built from memory.

So since I know what my wonderland looks like, and so forth; it is all there instantly, and I can go wherever I want with no problem.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."