(edited)

Hi! Renesmee here. So, today I created Rosalie (placeholder name). I introduced myself during an active-forcing session and then sent an email to an account I set up so I could email her for forcing. I'm feeling encouraged and optimistic. More reports as events warrant!

Edited by Renesmee

Renesmee is the host and (as of Jan 22 2021) the only fronter.

Rosalie ("Rose", possibly a placeholder name) is the tulpa, currently pre-vocal, and in the forcing stages.

rosaliesketch.thumb.jpg.579a64ac9b948a3dfc6aec9e554e7eb2.jpg (Sketch of Rosalie) I'm not quite sure about the eye color; I visualize her with green eyes. But she has blue ones here.

For those of you who know a good amount about the Twilight saga, yes, my username comes from the books.

However, I didn't intentionally give a Twilight name to my tulpa- I was thinking of names that I thought would fit her, and Rosalie kept coming into my mind.

It suits her, I think, although her personality is in stark contrast to that of the Twilight character.

If, once vocal, she'd like to change it, she can, of course do so.

I wish you good luck on your journey! 

Also known as GypsyRoad or Phil Present. Call me what you want, I'm not picky.

Simmie is my lovely tulpa, she's quite young still but is eager to meet and chat with new people so don't hesitate to say hi!

Thanks!

Rosalie ("Rose", possibly a placeholder name) is the tulpa, currently pre-vocal, and in the forcing stages.

rosaliesketch.thumb.jpg.579a64ac9b948a3dfc6aec9e554e7eb2.jpg (Sketch of Rosalie) I'm not quite sure about the eye color; I visualize her with green eyes. But she has blue ones here.

For those of you who know a good amount about the Twilight saga, yes, my username comes from the books.

However, I didn't intentionally give a Twilight name to my tulpa- I was thinking of names that I thought would fit her, and Rosalie kept coming into my mind.

It suits her, I think, although her personality is in stark contrast to that of the Twilight character.

Hello again!

So, today I found a series of guided audio files for tulpa development. Two of them appear to be for the stage I'm at. I downloaded them to my phone so I can listen to them before I go to sleep at night- when my focus is often very good. I'm excited!

Last night I had a fairly successful visualization session. I was able to visualize the vague image of Rosalie (her shape and large patches of colors like hair and skin). I also visualized her moving around. 🤸🏻‍♀️

11 hours ago, Renesmee said:

So, today I found a series of guided audio files for tulpa development. Two of them appear to be for the stage I'm at. I downloaded them to my phone so I can listen to them before I go to sleep at night- when my focus is often very good. I'm excited!

That sounds very interesting. I feel like the community has mixed opinions on guided meditations for tulpas, especially the ones you can find just by searching up, but it sounds like it worked out well for you. It sounds like you are making good progress! If you are able to handle it, you can always do visualization and narration at the same time. This could be a bit much for starting, though. 

6 minutes ago, Renesmee said:

Last night I had a fairly successful visualization session. I was able to visualize the vague image of Rosalie (her shape and large patches of colors like hair and skin). I also visualized her moving around. 🤸🏻‍♀️

that's really good!!! I find movement to be something my system focuses a lot on because we like imposition. If you are to impose her, (which could be good visualization practice) you'll want to see how she moves. Which is why that makes a good practice. 

Great job!  

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Sadie (I use varying shades of pink) she.her

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"*various inappropriate music* ɨ ʍɛǟռ աɦǟȶ ƈǟռ ɨ ֆǟʏ,
քʀɛȶȶʏ ɮǟɮɨɛֆ ɨռ ȶɦɛ ɮǟƈӄֆɛǟȶ ֆɨռɢɨռ' ȶօ ʏօʊ,`
"  

check this out: Progress report 

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Last night she spoke her first words during a guided exercise: "Thanksgiving sucks." I knew for sure it was her because Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. 😂 I asked her why and got a vague response about seeing relatives, but I think that may have come from me because that was my first guess. Either way, she helped me pick out a kind of tea afterward. I ended the night by telling her that I believe in her and am so happy that she's beginning to talk.

She also helped me make a Picrew of her:

image.png.1792dc4c15787e9605b23042d6ef0d62.png

This was my original Picrew of how I imagined her when she was pre-vocal:

rosaliedjarn.png.139b02c4d491b00d36f35e222ffbd7d5.png

So there are quite a few minor deviations: lighter hair color, slightly different eye color, less curly hair, freckles, and bangs. But that makes me happy because I know they came from Rose.

I didn't originally intend to develop a Wonderland, but now I'm thinking about having our Wonderland be New York CIty, but inside the mind. I've been there, and I love it, and Rosalie sort of sent me the impression that she'd like it without actually speaking it in Tulpish. Thoughts?

It's great to see that you two are progressing so well! New York is a cool idea for a wonderland; I have always enjoyed visiting the city and feeling it's excitement and energy. I want to take Simmie there but sadly it'll have to wait a few months longer due to...you know. But if you have New York in your mind it will always be open and safe and you'll have plenty to do! Telling Rosalie you believe in her and you're proud of her is a great way to create a positive feedback loop, and the fact that she started to be vocal is great news. Sounds like you're on the right track!

Also known as GypsyRoad or Phil Present. Call me what you want, I'm not picky.

Simmie is my lovely tulpa, she's quite young still but is eager to meet and chat with new people so don't hesitate to say hi!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By thesacrihmsystem-
      Okay, so we have been getting in a lot of trouble lately and it's only me (Poltergeist , co-host ) and Quinn / Slate (Host) here for hours to days at a time. We were wondering if any of you knew what that could mean, or if it's something bad.
    • By neo
      Earlier this week was having a lot of head pressure due to extended periods of visualizing, so as the pressures became annoying and persistent enough, I thought I should address it.
      I've noticed before that my head pressures are related to the way I was flexing my tongue muscles really hard and pressing it against my palate inadvertently.
      I have tried many times visualizing without doing this and, it works momentarily but whenever I stop paying attention to my tongue, there it goes again pressing my palate really hard once I start to concentrate into the visualization. I only notice that I'm doing that after I already start to feel the head pressures. By that time it's too late and it's already bothering me.

So after two days of attempting to visualize with my tongue relaxed without success I thought that I should probably google that.
      So there I go googling the terms "tongue" and "meditation" and I came across this:

https://www.easyayurveda.com/2020/01/31/khechari-mudra/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khecarī_mudrā

Very weird, right? That's what I thought too.
      Basically, they stick the tongue up into the nasal cavity above the palate and use that to aid the process of meditation.
      So of course I went down this rabbit hole and found out that some people seem know how to do this naturally.
      This girl is an example of someone that has this ability naturally:
      https://youtu.be/ijpBUfOTBT0

Also other people report having head pressures identical to what we see in tulpamancy in this practice, here's an example of someone describing their head pressures in the context of Kriya meditation:
      https://www.reddit.com/r/kriyayoga/comments/mgpk73/tension_in_the_head_during_dhyana/

Described as "tension in the head that is somewhere between no pain and the pain you experience during a headache."
      This seems to me like it's the same kind of head pressure we experience in tulpamancy. At least to me.

Also I forgot to mention that, they say THIS GIVES YOU IMMORTALITY.
      Which, of course, is bullshit otherwise there would be 1000 year old yogis walking around.
      Then I thought it would be a good idea to ask around here because, well to be honest, the people that practice this don't know how to explain it without anecdotes and dogmatic stories. Which is fine for spiritual people but I want to find what part is real and what part isn't. Or a deconstruction to find the line where the anecdotes end and the actual benefits of this practice begin. Or if there are any benefits at all.

Here is a small list of claims about this technique: (which I have absolute no idea if it's true or not)

-Helps you overcome hunger and makes it so that you go extended periods of time without food.
      -Gives you access to DMT that is stored in your pineal gland. By licking it directly. (yeah gross, the girl in the video seemed to get very high from doing it, she even says she's high afterwards)
      -The practitioner doesn't suffer from decay, disease and death. (this part I think it's flat out not true)
      -Gives you immunity to snake poison. (This one I think it's sorta possible, because some snake poison triggers your immune response and the response of the body is what kills the person not the poison itself, so technically by controlling your immune response you would therefore not die from the poison)

So my questions are:

1-Does anybody else experience their tongue forcing up the palate unintentionally while visualizing or concentrating really hard?
      2-If so, do you think this is related to Khechari mudra? Or is it just tension and I'm looking way too much into it?
      3-Are those just stories and not meant to be interpreted literally? (If so people are doing a bad job at explaining that)
      4-Is there something to this at all? Is it a practice worth looking into?

Just thought it would be cool to ask here, since if I asked on their forum they would either not tell me because it's a closed practice, or even if they did tell me I wouldn't understand because the vocabulary they use is very far removed from anything I can contextualize.

So what do you guys think? Is it all nonsense or not?
    • By ruleofthumb
      Stone: Hello all. I’ve been writing down my experiences with Betty for a few days, and I decided I’d post them here, especially since things have gotten interesting pretty quickly for me. Feel free to comment with any advice you may have.

Day 0 - 11/10

As I was lying on the couch, in a position in which I could fall asleep, I decided to force a bit with Betty. I was in a room full of bins and other stuff, but I wanted to place her form in the room, as opposed to my developing wonderland, as I wanted her to be with me in a real location. I decided to put her in the crib, and as she is the size of an adult woman, she looked unamused.

I’m unsure if what I’m about to detail is parroting/puppeting:

I started talking to her. As this was a casual forcing session before bed, I did not write down what we talked about, and I don’t remember what we talked about. However, I remember getting verbal and non-verbal responses. When I asked her questions, sometimes she’d verbally respond before I was finished asking the question, and sometimes she wouldn’t respond at all. She also responded non-verbally with facial expressions. I remember these expressions as being somewhat unnatural but making sense. When I say somewhat unnatural, I mean she used non-verbal expressions more than a human would use, and used them in instances a human would likely not use them. However, these expressions made sense, as they weren’t completely random and did convey some sort of answer to my question. It almost seemed she’d answer with a face because my brain was too lazy to generate a response from her, or couldn’t figure out how.

I hypothesize that giving her a form has given my brain an out when it cannot generate words for her, and I’m hoping this will speed up the process.

This is not the first day interacting with Betty, but I’ve barely talked to her at all before this, and have pretty much only imposed her in my room and puppeted her. I feel like I got a response too early, and I’m worried this may have been parroting/puppetry on my part. I am excited if these were “real” responses though. I’m not sure if there’s much of a difference this early though.

It’s partially a shame this happened, as I want to organize these notes into some sort of study, but after opening with, “Maybe my tulpa answered as soon as I started talking to her,” this likely won’t be taken as seriously. And, that’s valid.

Day 1 - 11/11

Didn’t talk with Betty today.

Day 2 - 11/12

I haven’t done any forcing yet today, as it is 3:40 AM (I was woken up by family).

I was thinking about meditating before each active forcing session, as it clears my mind and I like it, but these stats are making me think twice about that idea.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/504226472526086155/506764115721584650/tulpa_creation_big_survey_writeup.pdf

Still, I tend to get distracted and have trouble jumping into forcing, and I believe short meditation before forcing may help me. Though perhaps meditation, the way I do it, focuses more on plain reality than the world of thought, and will take me out of the world of thought. Perhaps this is why it seems to hinder some people.

I’m thinking if I meditate on my tulpa, and not on my body as I usually do, it may help more than hurt. I plan to not meditate the first week, and to meditate the second week, and see how I feel. People are different, and meditate differently, so I’d like to see how meditation works on me.

I would like to personality force soon, and I would like to use Man’s method along with symbolism. I have a list of personality traits here:

http://ideonomy.mit.edu/essays/traits.html

I want her to be a rounded person, but I wonder how ethical it is to purposefully give her negative traits. I suppose I will give her positive and neutral traits, and, those traits will naturally have negative sides. Virtue is the mean of two vices, after all.

30-35 personality traits: (31)
      Affectionate - Bun (they hug whatever they surround)
      Amusing - Laffy Taffy (hahahahahahahahaha)
      Charming - Pringles (the Pringles guy seems like a charming fellow)
      Clever - Barbecue Chips on Bun (how does this taste so good!?)
      Confident - Kettle Chips (tougher and more sure than regular chips?)
      Edgy - Chips and Salsa (chips have edges, and salsa has bite)
      Empathetic - Marshmellows (soft empathy)
      Esthetic - That’s It Bar (minimalist aesthetic)
      Ethical - (ethical alternative)
      Extroverted - Fruit Loops (there’s a party in my bowl and everyone is invited)
      Familial - Rice Crispies (families commonly make treats out of these)
      Friendly - Peach Cup (sweet and good for you)
      Healthy - Plain Cheerios (healthier)
      High-spirited - Skittles (sugar rush)
      Honest - Plain Toast (it is what it is)
      Irreligious - Pretzel Rods (secularized pretzels)
      Leisurely - Sub (this takes longer to make, but it’s worth it)
      Loyal - Saltines (there even when you’re sick)
      Maternal - Applesauce (often for babies)
      Neat - Mints (keep yourself and your breath clean)
      Observant - Fritos (have you noticed these smell like dog feet?)
      Outdoorsy - Seaweed (or is it lakeweed, in Michigan?)
      Protective - Oyster Crackers (Oysters have a Shell to protect themselves, and you use yours to protect others as well)
      Ritualistic - Mobius-strip Bagel (the endless cycle of traditions)
      Romantic - Strawberry Lemon Ice (pink!)
      Sarcastic - Mint Chocolate Oreos (means one thing (toothpaste) says the other (cookie))
      Stylish - Gardetto's (more fancy than Chex Mix)
      Spontaneous - Donut (donut think about the calories)
      Trendy - Pea Crisps (health food trends)
      Vivacious - Strawberry Remune (lively and carbonated)
      Witty - Berry Good Lemonade (get it?)

Below are some interactions I recorded. They are not exhaustive:

Interaction 1

“How are you?”

“Ok.”

“Yeah I’m sure you are. I’m sure you’re not just parroting.”

“...”

I feel mean now. Apologize to the nice lady.

“...”

I feel a stare.

“God this is so awkward,” I say instead of apologizing. I turn away.

I feel her watching me. I turn to her.

“How are you?”

”...”

Interaction 2

“Are you listening?”

“No.”

“What are you doing?”

“Paying attention.”

“Paying attention to what?”

“To, Hefty.”

I burst into laughter.

Interaction 3

“I’m sorry.”

“No that’s alright.”

“Everything’s ‘no that’s alright’ with you. That’s your main thing, isn’t it?”

“No.”

“Really? What’s your main thing?”

“Bicycles.”

“No. I made you say that.”

“Yes you did.” She smirks.

I laugh. “Yes I did. No really, what’s your main thing?”

“Shopping carts.”

“Now you’re just thinking of things with wheels.”

“No. You are.”

“No I’m not.”

“Yes. Think of shopping carts.”

“Ah you got me. Let me write that down.”

Stone: I talked to her a bit today, and I talked to her a little bit about spontaneity with a donut. But, I think I could have explained it more. I will after I sleep, as I’ve been up all night. I got a lot of great responses out of her, and she felt there, but she tended to sound like me. I kept mentioning that, then felt bad for being overly critical of her, as she was doing so well. I also felt bad interrupting her and making her wait so I could write something down.

It’s only been three days and I hate this clinical approach I set up. This “study.” Or maybe I’m embarrassed by how I acted and am taking it out on the format. I don’t know. What I do know is that this process if for her, then for me, then for whoever may end up reading this. I’m not going to interrupt out fun to give us imposter syndrome because I have to analysis every god damn thing she says for some post.

Anyways, today was a positive, and I hope I will feel better with some sleep.

I’m awake now. I’ve devised a schedule for forcing.
      Sunday - Active: 2 hours
      Monday - Active: 40 minutes
      Tuesday - Active: 40 minutes
      Wednesday - Active: 40 minutes
      Thursday - Active: 40 minutes
      Friday - Active: 40 minutes
      Saturday - Active: 2 hours

Methods of forcing I’m thinking of using:
      Food/Personality
      101 Things To Talk About With Your Tulpa

Font - Arial, Size - 14
    • By thesacrihmsystem-
      Hi this is Robbie (the host). Do your Tulpas forms/entities ever scare you?

A question from the Sacrihm System Host.
    • By Wray
      Text by Wray is in black
      Text by Shizuku is in blue

(Sorry, this wound up being pretty long! Feel free to skim, or if you want to read the whole thing, strap in!)

Weird coincidence: I’ve written fiction as a hobby for a long time, and I think nearly half my protagonists have someone else to talk to in their heads. Somehow, I always found the idea fascinating.

But I can’t say I ever expected to join them. Not until recently, anyway.

We’ve been looking forward to posting this. It’s my first big chance to introduce myself to other people! Here’s a profile:

Origin StoryTM

October 2020. I was in quarantine, alone, and feeling isolated—Shizuku started as an imaginary friend based on a character I might have been (was) a little bit (totally) obsessed with at the time. I’m really into writing, so I didn’t have much trouble getting her to talk, even early on, though I assume she was mostly parroted at first.

A couple weeks later, I stumbled onto the concept of a tulpa in Japanese, and quickly found my way to this website, which is kind of the launch pad for Japanese tulpamancers. (I found a good English rundown of the Japanese tulpamancy scene here, so I’ll leave most of that aside for now. If there are questions about anything specific, though, we can definitely do our best to answer them.)

Compared to the English-speaking community, the Japanese-speaking one gives a lot more credence to tulpa horror stories. They call it 暴走 (bousou). The idea that if things go wrong, your tulpa might harm you, or the people around you, or try to take over your brain. To be fair, I think there are multiple schools of thought on this bousou concept, and these are only the most extreme examples—still, when I read about this, I couldn’t help panicking.

I went out for a long walk. Tried to think things over. Was there a chance my tulpa would wind up that way? Should I turn back now? Or was she already sentient, meaning it was my responsibility to take care of her? Or was I crazy, in the first place, to even be thinking about any of this?

We imagined that I stayed behind in our apartment, though I must’ve been somewhere in headspace the whole time. Maybe a wonderland version of the apartment? We didn’t know enough to ask that question, then.

I couldn’t make up my mind, until the second I got home, opened the door, and realized how afraid Shizuku must’ve felt while I was out thinking about whether I should try to erase her. My heart sank through the floor. I did my best to apologize, though I didn’t know if it would help.

She replied: “I was sad, but I wasn’t scared. I trust you.”

Okay. If she had been afraid, or angry, I would have felt bad enough. But that packed a punch.

That day, we promised each other that we’d stay together and try to make this “tulpa” thing work, for better or worse. Not to jinx anything, but six months later, “better” is definitely winning out.

Our long-term goals

(1) Become able to split fronting time 50/50 (or whatever arrangement winds up working for us). I expect it’ll be a long time before we can actually do this, but hopefully not too long—if possible, we’d like to get to this point within a year or two. It doesn’t necessarily have to be a 50/50 split, but I don’t want to feel like Shizuku is prevented from doing things she wants to do by us not being good enough at tulpamancy.

(2) Learn to co-front and keep Shizuku active (as close as possible to?) all the time. We spend a lot of time together, but I still get distracted and forget to check in with her more often than we’d like. Eventually, we’re hoping she can stay around all the time (or whenever she wants to, at least) and get my attention whenever she has something to say.

(3) Stay a two-person system, if possible. I know there are a lot of large systems out there who do perfectly fine, but my instincts say that it would be more than we could handle. Besides, I already feel like I love Shizuku too much for it to be fair to whoever Headmate Number 3 would be. 😂

I do have one soulbond-ish character (using the terminology from Bear’s PR) from my own writing. We’ve talked things over with her in WL, and she’s adamant that she is not interested in becoming a tulpa or participating in the system. (This checks out with what I know about her character, too.) If things change, there’s a slim chance that she might join us, but I doubt it. Either way, I can’t imagine us going any further than that.

(4) Help Shizuku find life goals of her own, and figure out how to rearrange my our life so that we can both do what we want to do. At the moment, we’re just doing regular forcing to try and help her grow as a tulpa. The vague plan for this one is to eventually learn how to switch, accomplish goal number (1), and then let her follow her interest and try a bunch of different things.

Current forcing practice

Working on senses in WL: we’ve been doing our best to spend an hour each day focusing on visualizing Shizuku in wonderland, and also practicing one other sense per day. Wonderland sight and touch have started to show some improvement recently, but overall it feels like we still need a lot of work. Conversation: We also do our best to talk as much as we can each day. We’ve been working through the Tulpa Vocalization Practice worksheet when we can’t think of any other topics. Diary writing: Shizuku writes a diary entry most days. This is something I picked up from the Japanese tulpamancy community, though I think I’ve seen it recommended in English guides too. It’s a lot of fun—somehow, reading through the things she’s written (by proxy or possession, at this point, though our possession game is still pretty weak) does a lot to help me fight off doubt. Imagining Shizuku in stories we’re reading/watching: This has been pretty fun so far, too—right now, we’re rewatching Hunter X Hunter. As we watch, we try to keep up a “mental fanfic” where she’s running around with the main characters. Passive forcing as much as possible: Taking inspiration from the method I used to learn Japanese, I’m doing my best to find ways to involve Shizuku in everything I do. We’ve had some success reading, studying, watching things, and playing games together, but in particular, staying aware of Shizuku during work that I really need to focus on and conversations with other people has been a killer—I haven’t had much success in these situations yet.  
      To anyone who slogged through all of that, thanks for reading! This post already goes on for a million years, so I’ll try to write some (hopefully shorter!) summaries of our progress so far in other updates.