Forcing Patience

Ganathon

So I guess I'm one of the few people who can visualize and force personality with no intrusive thoughts. But I do have a little issue I'd like to see if others have...

I lack patience. I CAN visualize with my eyes open or closed in any lighting but... I find myself constantly looking at the clock. The longest I've spent forcing is 1 hour. I think I just don't like forcing. I'd rather talk to my Tulpa, or show her things. Play my guitar for her or tell her about the world.

I'm worried that this might end up having negative effects. I forced only for a half hour yesterday. Probably less. Is there any way that I can get myself to spend time on this? Maybe a different approach to forcing?

Luna

Female

Just gave up some hours at work. I need to have some relaxing time, and she needs the tulpaforcing.

I have the same problem, the solution for me was to stop worrying about maximizing productivity. If you feel like you aren't having fun with your tulpa, then you probably aren't going about things right. I would avoid outright neglecting visualization, but don't force yourself to do more than you want. Maybe spend 10-15 minutes on it and then just talk until you've run out of things to say. As long as you're focusing on the tulpa and really feeling an emotional connection, you'll do fine.

I have just about every problem imaginable when it comes to forcing.

Vague visuals. Intrusive thoughts. Lazy. Impatient. Easily bored. Cannot concentrate.

It's very hard bring myself to force, and when I do, I rarely can get myself to do it for longer than 30 minutes.

However, Fede's tones helped when it came to concentration, and it seemed to make time less of a problem. I noticed myself checking the clock less often.

Maybe you should give them a try, as well. (If you don't already)

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

However, Fede's tones helped when it came to concentration, and it seemed to make time less of a problem.

I actually started to consider that because Fede seems to have lot of guides and such, and he seems to really look into technicalities. Then I noticed he was banned. Why? Should I trust what he posts?

If you feel like you aren't having fun with your tulpa, then you probably aren't going about things right.

As long as you're focusing on the tulpa and really feeling an emotional connection, you'll do fine.

interacting with your tupper is good enough, keep talking to her and playing the guitar and all that. thats better than not really enjoying forcing

I'm glad to hear that. It's what I honestly thought (Or felt I should say) But I just wanted to make sure that there were not any bad side-effects for not spending enough time forcing.

Luna

Female

Just gave up some hours at work. I need to have some relaxing time, and she needs the tulpaforcing.

I actually started to consider that because Fede seems to have lot of guides and such, and he seems to really look into technicalities. Then I noticed he was banned. Why? Should I trust what he posts?

Fede's a smart guy, just a huge troll and generally assumes he's always right. I think he was just banned due to too many messy disagreements.

Scarlet - anime, 8/15/2012

Yeah, Fede shitposts a lot. Beware of his guide, it isn't well tried out yet. Do check out his tones though, they may help.

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

Yeah, Fede shitposts a lot. Beware of his guide, it isn't well tried out yet. Do check out his tones though, they may help.

This pretty much says everything you need to know about Fede.

Anyway, instead of just forcing say, personality and whatever, try just hanging out with your tupper in wonderland, talking or doing stuff. Like spend maybe 15 minutes working on whatever aspect of the session you want to cover, then spend the remaining time either talking or doing something fun. Then it won't be so boring.

Tulpa's name: April

Form: Human female

Working on: Stuff

My Progress Log

"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind." ~ Robert Oxton Bolton

Well I'm glad to hear it's not going to be a big problem. I think that it might make it possible to interact with her, (talking, etc) before seeing her more than anything. If things keep up the way they've been going I might even start to have mental conversations with her before I can correctly visualize her. Or does it happen in that order for most people?

Luna

Female

Fede's a smart guy, just a huge troll and generally assumes he's always right. I think he was just banned due to too many messy disagreements.

So it's ok for ponyfuckers, edgy teenagers, and obnoxious retards to shitpost and circlejerk as they see fit, but when a person who actually contributes to the forum gets into arguments, he's banned?

Tulpa name: Canaan.

Form: Silver haired,, golden-eyed female.

http://imgur.com/RD49Q http://imgur.com/NRNi4

Sentience: Yes

Working on: Narration and visualization.