CM's Ramblings 2.0

(edited)

Please forgive me the boring title, for a supposed artist I have a very limited imagination.

This thread is a post-progress continuation of our tulpamancy journey. Since we no longer really have any progress to report, we figured it's best to move our stuff over here. The purpose of this thread is to post stuff that's related to our daily and personal lives, myself included, so it's bound to get off-topic. Especially now that I'm more heavily invested in my pagan path again, so that'll be a common theme I'm sure, especially since Danyla is also interested in that stuff. There will be lots of boring stuff in-between. Desmond will write occasionally. Maybe I'll get Nevira to post as well. Originally I wanted to make it an off-site blog type of thing, but ended up sticking to the forums since it's a familiar and safe environment to talk about tulpas. At least for now.

Any and all interaction with this thread is welcomed! Don't be shy, comment whatever!

January 17th 2021

It's been a very quiet couple of days when it comes to tulpas. Desmond has mostly stayed in bed and been lazy in wonderland, only commenting on things occasionally. The only ones I've really been spending time with lately are Nevira and Danyla. Nevira for cuddles and just hanging out in wonderland since she doesn't really like being out in the physical world, Danyla for answering their questions regarding Wicca. Their only worry about it now is that the deities wouldn't recognize them as a real separate person and practicing anything would be pointless in their case, but otherwise they're on board with the core beliefs and stuff. Which is cool, I did get someone to share my path with after all. Now we only need to address these worries and make them go away, somehow... Roska isn't as interested, his stance is similar to L's, which I think I talked about on the latest post on my PR.

Me and Desmond have been taking turns playing Stardew Valley co-op with a friend of ours and it's been really nice. It's such a chill game, you can listen to videos or music in the background and focus on both fairly easily so it doesn't get boring that quick. Especially now after we've played through the first year and everything's starting to repeat. Our character is male, since Desmond would be a lot more bothered by a female character than I am by a male one, but we made him look androgynous and I sometimes forget that it's a he and then get confused when NPC's refer to him as Mr.. Originally the idea was that our friend would also take turns playing with their tulpa who is also a close friend of Desmond's, but they've played with the character for so long that the tulpa doesn't want to jump into the game this late. Nevertheless, it's been really fun. We're probably gonna play again today, just gotta decide which one of us will be playing this time.

I asked my runes about how my life would be after I move to my new apartment in about a month, and I got two different possible readings from the same set of runes. Either I get lucky and find myself a job, or within a day after the move I meet a person and this leads to a friendship or a marriage lol. I wish. I'm in a good place mentally, so I might actually welcome a friendship, but I don't know how long that feeling will last. By the time I get there I'll probably be so exhausted that I'll just go straight back to my hermit ways.

Spoiler

The first rune was Dagaz, the second Peorth (or peorð, perthro) and the third Ehwaz. Dagaz means a day, so it can show a time, or it can be interpreted as a change or a cycle, it's a gateway, and brings light to darkness. Peorth is for luck, a gamble, can mean femininity and some interpret it as a chance meeting. Ehwaz means a horse, but most of the time it refers to the relationship between man and his animal. It's for trust, partnership, friendship, marriage, teamwork etc. We'll see in hindsight what these things actually meant, I suppose

I really need to work on spending time with everyone again, I've been so busy with other stuff that's taken all of my attention that there hasn't been much time. Well, no time like the present to start with that. I'll try to spend some time in wonderland tonight before going to sleep, which is actually pretty soon, since my sleeping schedule is still a mess. It's currently 6 pm where I'm at. But I guess that's all that I have to write for this first post, I'll try to have more interesting stuff for the next one. Or more related to the tulpas' lives anyway.

Edited by CM

CM - She/them - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Progress report  Art thread  Our lounge thread

Something like that I guess, we'll see where it goes from here :D I haven't thought about it too hard yet, just knew that I wanted to do something like this. 

• 1 month later...

I'm always so hesitant to actually write down our wonderland experience, even though I created this thread to share it. If I write something that makes you go "???" please just ask about it, I can probably explain it somehow.

L and Desmond had a fun Valentine's Day together. Most of the day they just snuggled in bed, but they had a date night later. Nevira has created her own personal space in our wonderland, sort of a small getaway apartment built into the side of a cliff that's behind our main wonderland house. Desmond and L borrowed it for their date to get away from everyone else, lit it with candles and everything and dressed up all fancy for it, super cute and romantic. It's rare to see L in a suit, it always takes a special occasion for him to bother, but he looks good in it.

Desmond took the kids ice skating last month. It was an idea he got from one of our friends and he thought it was a good one, despite hating winter and everything to do with it, like the snow and the cold. We must all make sacrifices for the ones we love I guess lol. Roska thought the idea of Desmond on ice skates was hilarious, he was sure he wouldn't stay on his feet. L wanted to be involved, but we weren't about to force him to skate. He's afraid of new situations and somewhat "stiff", not very outgoing and active in his movements, if that makes sense. So he decided to just go and watch.
Desmond started the day by making some hot chocolate in a thermos to take with them outside, then they made their way (pretty much just teleported) to one of the lakes in our wonderland that's frozen this time of year, as seasons in wonderland mimic the physical world. Desmond was worried about falling through the ice, but considering our altitude and the climate here decided it was extremely unlikely. Roska ended up being right, Desmond didn't stay on his feet at first. I didn't count how many times he fell, but it was a decent amount. He got the hang of it eventually, and played catch with Roska with a hockey puck(?) while Danyla did their own thing, kinda just skated around on their own and that was fun for them. Eventually they got cold and snuggled up to L under a warm blanket and drank some of the hot chocolate while Desmond and Roska kept playing. Once they were all tired of ice skating they headed back home and spent some time warming up huddled together on the couch.

I wanted to have more to write but I couldn't wait any longer or I'd forget about what I was going to write. This is already missing details because of my crap memory and because I waited for so long lol.

BearBeaBeau

That was a nice slice of life to read. We spend a lot of time just hanging out, womderlanding is like a once a week thing now. We didn't even notice valentine's day, or more importantly, groundhogs' day because that surely would have spawned groundhogs in wonderland.