Weird experience with "astral projection"... (And how I did it)

neo

I believe this is also the reason there are so many conspiracies about the military having alien technology, because they spread those conspiracies themselves on purpose. Even in that link you provided, the second tab on the left even says "Presidential meetings with extra terrestrials". LMAO

I'm sure the military have also realized by now that hypnotic trances not only cause astral projection and remote viewing, but also forced/provoked confabulations and false memories. These are the result of what i call half-trances: not seeing the induction through to the very floor of Elman state hypnosleep in Hypnosis, or profound Esdaile state somnambulism in Magnetism.

When the conscious mind speaks to you in hypnotic or magnetic trances, basically it spews back a bunch of horseshit. In my early days of hypnosis and dhyana meditation, my teacher told me that the visions i got were the monkey mind throwing verbal diarrhea at you. He told me all those fancy-sounding theories had nothing to do with reality or any sort of common sense. H said to IGNORE those so-called revelations and pay more attention to ratifying my own trance depth as much as i could. He said pay attention to your breath and your heartbeat and you'd attain the proper depth. With a lot of practice i got to that point. It's very hard to get there but when you feel the rhythm of life, you know you've achieved something powerful. That's not the end of the journey, it's just ground zero.

The difference between the military 'insights' and profound insight is this: a mind that reaches profound  levels of Mesmeric trance is COMPLETELY SILENT and OBSERVANT. A mind in half-trance babbles on talking convoluted foolery. It sounds impressive but none of the facts line up to anything and then you realize you sound like a lunatic repeating any of that stuff to anybody. But hey, some people make lucrative careers out of selling that fictional nonsense to New Agers, so i can't knock the hustle

When you come across a psychic researcher, experimental psychologist, New Ager, or anyone involved in spiritual pursuits who begins spouting off all kinds of convoluted garbage about alien beings or interplanetary agendas, that's them taking their verbal diarrhea a little too seriously instead of discarding it in exchange for stronger trances.

Your mind can and will lie to you and feed you all kinds of hogwash. When you get it to shut up, amazing things happen after the fact.

Edited by dw

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images