Simmie and Phil's Chat and Storytime Lounge

September13

September13

Hi guys, it's Simmie here! 😁

I wanted to make this topic to share stories and chat with other people! I've been wanting to get to know people, especially other tulpas. That's the one thing that Phil can't really relate to me on--the experience of being a tulpa! I hope talking to more people like myself will help me learn more about myself. That's the theory anyway!

...Aaand that's about the time Simmie turns to me and says "I don't know what else to say, you take over", lol. Yes, this is the first topic Simmie has actually created herself; we talked about it and she wanted to do it so I let her write the opening message. Please, feel free to talk to her about anything or ask any question! If she doesn't answer in a timely fashion it's probably because she's feeling tired or we're going through a patch where it's hard for me to understand her. (It happens, sadly, but the phases tend to last a few days at most). She's very social and in certain moods she gets extremely talkative.

This topic would also make a great place to summarize some of the short stories that I create for Simmie starring her as a main character. It's one of our favorite activities; out on walks I'll just come up with something off the cuff and go where the idea takes me. I'm willing to elaborate on any of these stories if you ask, lol. I'll list some here: The first three I mentioned before but thought I'd copy them here for organization's sake:

Spoiler
  • Simmie saves a town from a group of angry ducks by talking to the King Duck and finding out what he wants. She ends up flying on his back to the United Nations and is recognized by world leaders for improving relations between humans and ducks.
  • Simmie is a space ranger who ends up on a world populated by alien bees, and she has to save them from an evil human who wants to destroy their city and take their honey. Somehow I combined Avatar and the Bee Movie for this one, lol.
  • Simmie rescues a 6-year-old boy during a snowstorm. In an old shed they find a magical snowglobe, which they use to find a UFO and fly to Saturn's moon Titan where Simmie learns that the boy is actually an alien prince, and the aliens end up hiring her as the boy's tutor.

And now for some new stories:

Spoiler
  • Simmie is hiking when a freak lighting storm hits; to make a long story short she is teleported through the air into some guy's living room, as well as back in time to 2006, and to top it off they end up accidentally switching bodies. Confusion ensues as they figure out what to do but eventually they end up getting back into their correct bodies and Simmie is able to return to 2021, but not before casually telling him to pay attention to bitcoin appearing in a few years. When she gets back to 2021 she meets a 15 years older version of the guy who is now a bitcoin billionaire and surprises her with a brand new car.
  • Simmie has to go to a random town for a very boring business meeting, but at lunch, aliens invade!!!! These aliens are called Boogers, and their whole thing is making sure nobody has any fun. Anyone caught having fun gets thrown in jail by the Boogers! Simmie is safe for now because her business meeting is very boring, but after her co-worker is taken away after telling an innocuous dad joke she decides something has to be done. To make another long story short, it turns out that the Boogers can be defeated through the POWER OF ROCK'N'ROLL so she forms a three piece band with a local music store owner named Ralph and his teenage son Willy, and through the power of rock'n'roll they defeat the Boogers and send them packing back to their home planet!
  • Simmie is walking in a nature park in winter and decides to make a snowman. That snowman comes alive and asks Simmie to make his wife. Simmie ends up making the whole 5-person snowman family and through snow magic they imbue her with extra size and strength to help them make a big snow house. Everything goes well and everyone is happy. THEN there is a sequel where all kinds of crazy stuff happens with snowman armies and features the first appearance of Blaire, the girl who may become Simmie's fictional arch-nemesis.

I'll add new stories as we create them. Hopefully you are amused by them!

That's about it for now, so feel free to stop by and chat with us!

Also known as GypsyRoad or Phil Present. Call me what you want, I'm not picky.

Simmie is my lovely tulpa, she's quite young still but is eager to meet and chat with new people so don't hesitate to say hi!

Would watch any of these stories as a movie, better than that boring hollywood stuff.

Spoiler

Super Girls don't cry

September13
53 minutes ago, Ido said:

Would watch any of these stories as a movie, better than that boring hollywood stuff.

Haha thanks! Yeah, there's scarcely been a thing out of Hollywood I've liked in the past 10 years.

Also known as GypsyRoad or Phil Present. Call me what you want, I'm not picky.

Simmie is my lovely tulpa, she's quite young still but is eager to meet and chat with new people so don't hesitate to say hi!