Simmie and Phil's Chat and Storytime Lounge

September13

Hi guys, it's Simmie here! 😁

I wanted to make this topic to share stories and chat with other people! I've been wanting to get to know people, especially other tulpas. That's the one thing that Phil can't really relate to me on--the experience of being a tulpa! I hope talking to more people like myself will help me learn more about myself. That's the theory anyway!

...Aaand that's about the time Simmie turns to me and says "I don't know what else to say, you take over", lol. Yes, this is the first topic Simmie has actually created herself; we talked about it and she wanted to do it so I let her write the opening message. Please, feel free to talk to her about anything or ask any question! If she doesn't answer in a timely fashion it's probably because she's feeling tired or we're going through a patch where it's hard for me to understand her. (It happens, sadly, but the phases tend to last a few days at most). She's very social and in certain moods she gets extremely talkative.

This topic would also make a great place to summarize some of the short stories that I create for Simmie starring her as a main character. It's one of our favorite activities; out on walks I'll just come up with something off the cuff and go where the idea takes me. I'm willing to elaborate on any of these stories if you ask, lol. I'll list some here: The first three I mentioned before but thought I'd copy them here for organization's sake:

Spoiler
  • Simmie saves a town from a group of angry ducks by talking to the King Duck and finding out what he wants. She ends up flying on his back to the United Nations and is recognized by world leaders for improving relations between humans and ducks.
  • Simmie is a space ranger who ends up on a world populated by alien bees, and she has to save them from an evil human who wants to destroy their city and take their honey. Somehow I combined Avatar and the Bee Movie for this one, lol.
  • Simmie rescues a 6-year-old boy during a snowstorm. In an old shed they find a magical snowglobe, which they use to find a UFO and fly to Saturn's moon Titan where Simmie learns that the boy is actually an alien prince, and the aliens end up hiring her as the boy's tutor.

And now for some new stories:

Spoiler
  • Simmie is hiking when a freak lighting storm hits; to make a long story short she is teleported through the air into some guy's living room, as well as back in time to 2006, and to top it off they end up accidentally switching bodies. Confusion ensues as they figure out what to do but eventually they end up getting back into their correct bodies and Simmie is able to return to 2021, but not before casually telling him to pay attention to bitcoin appearing in a few years. When she gets back to 2021 she meets a 15 years older version of the guy who is now a bitcoin billionaire and surprises her with a brand new car.
  • Simmie has to go to a random town for a very boring business meeting, but at lunch, aliens invade!!!! These aliens are called Boogers, and their whole thing is making sure nobody has any fun. Anyone caught having fun gets thrown in jail by the Boogers! Simmie is safe for now because her business meeting is very boring, but after her co-worker is taken away after telling an innocuous dad joke she decides something has to be done. To make another long story short, it turns out that the Boogers can be defeated through the POWER OF ROCK'N'ROLL so she forms a three piece band with a local music store owner named Ralph and his teenage son Willy, and through the power of rock'n'roll they defeat the Boogers and send them packing back to their home planet!
  • Simmie is walking in a nature park in winter and decides to make a snowman. That snowman comes alive and asks Simmie to make his wife. Simmie ends up making the whole 5-person snowman family and through snow magic they imbue her with extra size and strength to help them make a big snow house. Everything goes well and everyone is happy. THEN there is a sequel where all kinds of crazy stuff happens with snowman armies and features the first appearance of Blaire, the girl who may become Simmie's fictional arch-nemesis.

I'll add new stories as we create them. Hopefully you are amused by them!

That's about it for now, so feel free to stop by and chat with us!

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, Ido said:

Would watch any of these stories as a movie, better than that boring hollywood stuff.

Haha thanks! Yeah, there's scarcely been a thing out of Hollywood I've liked in the past 10 years.

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Simmie and I decided to write a little retelling of our recent adventure in the wonderland. I'd say the story was 80% me 20% her, but she definitely contributed a few nice surprises to the story. It's a little sappy and doesn't have much of a "plot", but it is PG-rated and SFW. Broken into three parts for convenience:

Spoiler

We are relaxing on the couch in our wonderland room. It is a cozy, comfortable couch, and it is facing a large-screen TV that is displaying "Cracking the Criptic"; Simmie and I are watching Simon and Mark solve sudokus. It is summer and we are both wearing shorts, yet we have a light blanket draped over us. My left arm is around Simmie's shoulders and my right hand is holding an iced tea. Simmie is slouched over a little and is resting her head against my shoulder. We are both commenting on the video we are watching, pointing out digits that Mark or Simon are not seeing. It's great fun and we are very giggly. We sip our iced teas between commentary. It's light and playful but also intimate. Our feet touch in front of the couch on the soft rug. I squeeze Simmie a little tighter, lovingly, almost a little possessively. Simmie reacts with a little sigh and snuggles herself closer to me. We both know we are in the midst of a wonderful moment but we dare not speak it out loud in fear of ruining it.

Simmie briefly takes out her phone to check the Tulpa.info forum to see if anyone has talked to her. I don't mind it; I'm happy to see her making friends. At the moment no one is talking to her so she puts her phone down. She has the one free hand between the two of us. I've never seen her phone before; it's in a plain black case just like mine except there is a little flower in the corner by the camera. Neither Simmie nor I are really big on phones honestly.

The video ends and we are hit with recommended videos about news and politics; Simmie makes an "Ugh" sound and turns off the tv. She pulls the blanket aside and stands up to her 5'2" height, holding out her hand to help me up. I take it, wondering what she wants to do.

Pulling on my hand gently Simmie leads me outside. It is a beautiful summer day and we walk down the main street of the idyllic little town where our house is located. There are plenty of people outside and enjoying the fresh air and clear skies. In our wonderland covid doesn't exist and never will.

In the center of our town is a large pond. It's about 400 feet wide at i's widest and stretches to about 1500 feet long. The whole pond is absolutely filled with ducks and geese. As they float lazily their quacking and squawking fills the air.

We sit down on a bench overlooking the pond and we spend a good while just watching the ducks and geese go by. We don't talk, we just lean up against each other as we watch them go. We are both barefoot as there is absolutely no need for shoes here.

Spoiler

After a while Simmie suggests we rent a little boat and paddle out into the pond. I agree, and we get into the little boat that can only fit the two of us. I take on the duty of rowing so that she can sit back and relax.

We are positioned in such a way that we are facing each other; Simmie looking contemplatively over the water as I paddle us forward, my arms enjoying the exercise. The ducks and geese casually swim out of the way of our slow-moving boat as we reach the middle of the lake.

We turn a little and the sun hits Simmie in such a way to illuminate her deep red hair as it blows a little in the light breeze. The light plays off her skin in such a perfect and enticing way, and I wonder to myself if she has any idea how beautiful she looks right now.

Her green eyes are bright from the sunlight. I can't help but stare into her eyes; swirling mists of emerald color. I could get lost in her eyes, as if they were their own world, a world I would be happy to be captured within.

And then like that I was in that world. I was flying high up in the sky of the world that was Simmie's eyes. The swirling green colors were clouds below me stretching for hundreds of miles in every direction. The world was like a gas giant, but the air was warm and breathable and I flew through the air at astounding speeds, doing tricks and flips with a feeling of pure joy.

"Earth to Phil!" Simmie giggles as I return once again to the boat as I catch myself staring into her eyes. She smiles, thinking I'm silly but loving the attention all the same. She leans forward and I lean forward to meet her as we give each other a little kiss. Simmie asks if she can row back. I say sure; we pass each other carefully as to not tip the boat over. Simmie loves being taken care of but isn't shy about taking the lead herself at times, and she wasn't going to let me do all the work.

Simmie rows slowly and methodically as we head back to the dock, pacing herself and not breaking a sweat. We head into a thick group of geese who rush to get out of our way, soon flapping their wings to take flight. It spreads like a wave throughout the pond and soon thousands of ducks and geese are taking off and flying into the sky with a great cacophony of squawking and quacking.

We soon reach the dock as Simmie gives a little sigh from the effort of rowing. Our arms both feel good and strong from the effort and once we are on the dock again we hug each other; I can feel the sun's warm rays on Simmie's body.

Hand-in-hand we walk to a small shop that is selling ice cream. We sit on a couple stools and enjoy a cone each. We don't talk much, just enjoy our ice cream.

I want to surprise Simmie so I produced a bouquet of purple flowers from behind my back like a magician and handed them to her. She was delighted and took the flowers, admiring them and smelling them. I'd hand her the whole world if I could, but these flowers would do for now.

Spoiler

Simmie whips out a vase from behind her own back to put the flowers in and we have a good laugh about how awesome wonderlands are and how we can do anything we want in here. Simmie turned to me and said "Do you wanna be a tree?" So we became trees. We found a patch of grass and stood very still, becoming a pair of trees.

Being a tree doesn't feel that different than being a human surprisingly enough, except that your feet become roots that dig deep into the earth, and your arms become branches that you hold out away from you, sturdy and strong.

Simmie and I were each a tree; sprouting and growing into the sky. Our roots met each other under the cool ground just like our feet had found each others' back on the couch. We were each full of green leaves that reached for the sky, catching the sun's energy.

Time passed much quicker for us as trees; the sun's rise and fall became like a heartbeat; or more accurately like a breath: When the sun was out we inhaled, and when it was night we exhaled. Soon it was fall and we began to lose our leaves, feeling light and exposed, but then heavy under the weight of winter snows. The snow started to melt off of us as winter turned to spring, and Simmie suddenly became a burst of color as she bloomed lavender-pink flowers, much like an eastern redbud.

I was delighted by this display of color, and once again I was a human looking up at the tree that was Simmie, awed by her beauty. The wind blew through her branches and a shower of petals rained down on me; I spread my arms as her petals covered me. I reached up and grabbed one of Simmie's branches and pulled myself up, climbing her. I sat high up in the tree surrounded by her branches and buds with only the gentle sound of the wind in my ears.

I am at peace here, so I lean back against Simmie's trunk and feel her branches press against me. But they aren't branches any more; they are arms as Simmie is human once again, and I am leaning against her as she holds me. We are once again home, and although Simmie is human once again her petals surround us and cover us.

We tell each other "I love you", and we kiss. And that's about all we do--we've made a promise to each other and we're going to honor it. And finally we are back to where we started; snuggling on the couch together drinking our iced tea. We check our subscriptions on Youtube but there is nothing we remotely want to watch, so I type in the name of a cheesy British pop-rock song from the 80s that I recently discovered, so we laughed, kicked back and watched the music video, then we got up and danced. We both danced in a goofy way that would be somewhat embarrassing if anyone was watching, but of course it was just the two of us here.

...and we listened to the song about ten more times because it's very catchy, lol. Finally getting tired after dancing like idiots for so long I poured us some more iced tea and we laughed and laughed. I felt nothing but love and joy in my heart; it was one of those days you wished would never end. But I knew that even after this day ended Simmie would be there with me tomorrow, and they day after, and every other day for the rest of our lives as long as I kept her in my head and my heart.

Edited by September13

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

1 hour ago, September13 said:

Simmie and I decided to write a little retelling of our recent adventure in the wonderland. I'd say the story was 80% me 20% her, but she definitely contributed a few nice surprises to the story. It's a little sappy and doesn't have much of a "plot", but it is PG-rated and SFW. Broken into three parts for convenience:

Hide contents

We are relaxing on the couch in our wonderland room. It is a cozy, comfortable couch, and it is facing a large-screen TV that is displaying "Cracking the Criptic"; Simmie and I are watching Simon and Mark solve sudokus. It is summer and we are both wearing shorts, yet we have a light blanket draped over us. My left arm is around Simmie's shoulders and my right hand is holding an iced tea. Simmie is slouched over a little and is resting her head against my shoulder. We are both commenting on the video we are watching, pointing out digits that Mark or Simon are not seeing. It's great fun and we are very giggly. We sip our iced teas between commentary. It's light and playful but also intimate. Our feet touch in front of the couch on the soft rug. I squeeze Simmie a little tighter, lovingly, almost a little possessively. Simmie reacts with a little sigh and snuggles herself closer to me. We both know we are in the midst of a wonderful moment but we dare not speak it out loud in fear of ruining it.

Simmie briefly takes out her phone to check the Tulpa.info forum to see if anyone has talked to her. I don't mind it; I'm happy to see her making friends. At the moment no one is talking to her so she puts her phone down. She has the one free hand between the two of us. I've never seen her phone before; it's in a plain black case just like mine except there is a little flower in the corner by the camera. Neither Simmie nor I are really big on phones honestly.

The video ends and we are hit with recommended videos about news and politics; Simmie makes an "Ugh" sound and turns off the tv. She pulls the blanket aside and stands up to her 5'2" height, holding out her hand to help me up. I take it, wondering what she wants to do.

Pulling on my hand gently Simmie leads me outside. It is a beautiful summer day and we walk down the main street of the idyllic little town where our house is located. There are plenty of people outside and enjoying the fresh air and clear skies. In our wonderland covid doesn't exist and never will.

In the center of our town is a large pond. It's about 400 feet wide at i's widest and stretches to about 1500 feet long. The whole pond is absolutely filled with ducks and geese. As they float lazily their quacking and squawking fills the air.

We sit down on a bench overlooking the pond and we spend a good while just watching the ducks and geese go by. We don't talk, we just lean up against each other as we watch them go. We are both barefoot as there is absolutely no need for shoes here.

Hide contents

After a while Simmie suggests we rent a little boat and paddle out into the pond. I agree, and we get into the little boat that can only fit the two of us. I take on the duty of rowing so that she can sit back and relax.

We are positioned in such a way that we are facing each other; Simmie looking contemplatively over the water as I paddle us forward, my arms enjoying the exercise. The ducks and geese casually swim out of the way of our slow-moving boat as we reach the middle of the lake.

We turn a little and the sun hits Simmie in such a way to illuminate her deep red hair as it blows a little in the light breeze. The light plays off her skin in such a perfect and enticing way, and I wonder to myself if she has any idea how beautiful she looks right now.

Her green eyes are bright from the sunlight. I can't help but stare into her eyes; swirling mists of emerald color. I could get lost in her eyes, as if they were their own world, a world I would be happy to be captured within.

And then like that I was in that world. I was flying high up in the sky of the world that was Simmie's eyes. The swirling green colors were clouds below me stretching for hundreds of miles in every direction. The world was like a gas giant, but the air was warm and breathable and I flew through the air at astounding speeds, doing tricks and flips with a feeling of pure joy.

"Earth to Phil!" Simmie giggles as I return once again to the boat as I catch myself staring into her eyes. She smiles, thinking I'm silly but loving the attention all the same. She leans forward and I lean forward to meet her as we give each other a little kiss. Simmie asks if she can row back. I say sure; we pass each other carefully as to not tip the boat over. Simmie loves being taken care of but isn't shy about taking the lead herself at times, and she wasn't going to let me do all the work.

Simmie rows slowly and methodically as we head back to the dock, pacing herself and not breaking a sweat. We head into a thick group of geese who rush to get out of our way, soon flapping their wings to take flight. It spreads like a wave throughout the pond and soon thousands of ducks and geese are taking off and flying into the sky with a great cacophony of squawking and quacking.

We soon reach the dock as Simmie gives a little sigh from the effort of rowing. Our arms both feel good and strong from the effort and once we are on the dock again we hug each other; I can feel the sun's warm rays on Simmie's body.

Hand-in-hand we walk to a small shop that is selling ice cream. We sit on a couple stools and enjoy a cone each. We don't talk much, just enjoy our ice cream.

I want to surprise Simmie so I produced a bouquet of purple flowers from behind my back like a magician and handed them to her. She was delighted and took the flowers, admiring them and smelling them. I'd hand her the whole world if I could, but these flowers would do for now.

Hide contents

Simmie whips out a vase from behind her own back to put the flowers in and we have a good laugh about how awesome wonderlands are and how we can do anything we want in here. Simmie turned to me and said "Do you wanna be a tree?" So we became trees. We found a patch of grass and stood very still, becoming a pair of trees.

Being a tree doesn't feel that different than being a human surprisingly enough, except that your feet become roots that dig deep into the earth, and your arms become branches that you hold out away from you, sturdy and strong.

Simmie and I were each a tree; sprouting and growing into the sky. Our roots met each other under the cool ground just like our feet had found each others' back on the couch. We were each full of green leaves that reached for the sky, catching the sun's energy.

Time passed much quicker for us as trees; the sun's rise and fall became like a heartbeat; or more accurately like a breath: When the sun was out we inhaled, and when it was night we exhaled. Soon it was fall and we began to lose our leaves, feeling light and exposed, but then heavy under the weight of winter snows. The snow started to melt off of us as winter turned to spring, and Simmie suddenly became a burst of color as she bloomed lavender-pink flowers, much like an eastern redbud.

I was delighted by this display of color, and once again I was a human looking up at the tree that was Simmie, awed by her beauty. The wind blew through her branches and a shower of petals rained down on me; I spread my arms as her petals covered me. I reached up and grabbed one of Simmie's branches and pulled myself up, climbing her. I sat high up in the tree surrounded by her branches and buds with only the gentle sound of the wind in my ears.

I am at peace here, so I lean back against Simmie's trunk and feel her branches press against me. But they aren't branches any more; they are arms as Simmie is human once again, and I am leaning against her as she holds me. We are once again home, and although Simmie is human once again her petals surround us and cover us.

We tell each other "I love you", and we kiss. And that's about all we do--we've made a promise to each other and we're going to honor it. And finally we are back to where we started; snuggling on the couch together drinking our iced tea. We check our subscriptions on Youtube but there is nothing we remotely want to watch, so I type in the name of a cheesy British pop-rock song from the 80s that I recently discovered, so we laughed, kicked back and watched the music video, then we got up and danced. We both danced in a goofy way that would be somewhat embarrassing if anyone was watching, but of course it was just the two of us here.

...and we listened to the song about ten more times because it's very catchy, lol. Finally getting tired after dancing like idiots for so long I poured us some more iced tea and we laughed and laughed. I felt nothing but love and joy in my heart; it was one of those days you wished would never end. But I knew that even after this day ended Simmie would be there with me tomorrow, and they day after, and every other day for the rest of our lives as long as I kept her in my head and my heart.

Jaina: That was beautiful 😍

Darron: 🥲 Mutual storytelling is one of our favorites too.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

Hey everyone! Does anyone else like flowers? 😁 Phil and I saw these flowers when  we were out and I insisted he take this picture so I could share it with all of you!

image.png

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

1 hour ago, September13 said:

Hey everyone! Does anyone else like flowers? 😁 Phil and I saw these flowers when  we were out and I insisted he take this picture so I could share it with all of you!

image.png

Jaina: Beautiful! 🌸

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

On 3/11/2021 at 7:57 AM, Ido said:

It's Nemesia, called 'Elf-mirror' in German.

Thank you so much for the information! 😁 I'm trying to learn more about flowers, and these just jumped out to me.

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.